Sidh Gosht, last bani Guru Nanak Ji wrote

Redoptics

38 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

I have been reading and listening to Sidh Gosht recently, I also have been researching and it has come to my attention that Sidth Ghost and Japji were the last two bani written by Guru Nanak ji.

Has anyone else come across this information?

I had heard they weren't first but I didn't know they were last either. 

1 hour ago, Arsh1469 said:

Guru Nanak did not write Japji Sahib. The sangat asked for a morning bani so he told Guru Angad to combin his bani and make it and when Guru ji was happy he approved it and made it Japji Sahib. I also believe the Salok was added later as it was wrriten by Guru Angad Dev Ji.

Thank you for that.

The way I heard it put was that even though Guru Nanak Dev Ji's message to creation didn't start with the content of Japji, which didn't come until he addressed the Sidhs? That Guru Nanak Dev Ji did want it to begin the teachings of the Guru Granth Sahib Ji, following only the Beej Mantra?

13 hours ago, Arsh1469 said:

Guru Nanak did not write Japji Sahib. The sangat asked for a morning bani so he told Guru Angad to combin his bani and make it and when Guru ji was happy he approved it and made it Japji Sahib. I also believe the Salok was added later as it was wrriten by Guru Angad Dev Ji.

Very interesting I haven't heard this before. Is there anywhere to read more about this?

Bhul Chuk Maaf ?