read this before December 31st (i.e. read it now!)

SaadhRayn Kaur

i received this e-mail from a friend of mine...

i think it applies to all of us around the world... we can all make a difference...

Waheguru ji ka khalsa,

Waheguru ji ki fateh!

This New Year's Eve, please go to your local gurdwara's Prabhandak Committee

and ask them to make a donation to the GHANAIA Tsunami Relief Project. The

project is operated by UNITED SIKHS, a global non-profit, non-governmental

human development organisation.

Set up a stall at your Gurdwara, outside the main door, with posters of the

Tsuanmi disaster. Make big signs that say "Support Relief Efforts in Asia."

There will be most sangat on New Year's Eve, and this is the best

opportunity to fundraise to help the victims of this disaster.

Please take this opportunity, set up your stall and talk to the Prabhandaks

and fundraise for this project. It is crucially important.

For information, pictures and posters, visit www.unitedsikhs.org and search

"Tsunami" in Google News.

Thanks,

Waheguru ji ka khalsa,

Waheguru ji ki fateh!

Guest SatwantBeantKehar

Tsunami victims are already being well looked after -

kids of freedom fighters(Killed in the brutal tsunami unleashed by evil indian forces) in punjab are struggling for two square meals much less get any decent education .

Help them first

CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME !!!

SatwantBeantKehar i totally agree with u, few weeks ago ther was a post regarding bhai beant singh's family n there poor living conditions, no1 bothered reading it or replying :wub: @

now the Tsunami project has worldwide donations in the ($)billions and they have collected more money than they need. were all keen to help others but we cant even help our brothers and sisters who have been suffering for last 20years

A billion dollar for Nine countries and for take care of millions of families destroyed ? No that's not enough at all. The min. count is 125,000 deaths and its very sure that the death rate will go more than 200,000.

Even a small huricane around florida coast cost billions of dollars after every year or two(and thats with no human loss)

It doesn't matter whether they are sikhs or not. It doesn't matter whether they are fighters or not. Only thing matters is that they are human and human supposed to take care of another human regardless of it's race, religion and nationality.

BTW veerjee to have solid talk, you should give me and others some strong solid proof showing that the sons and daughters of our Freedom fighter singhs are struggling to live decent normal life? Children of Guru Gobind singh sahib do not depend on others to earn their living, they are smart and they can overcome all difficulties on their own. This is what make Sikh a unique than typical hindustani !

Sorry for going off topic

A billion dollar for Nine countries and for take care of millions of families destroyed ? No that's not enough at all. The min. count is 125,000 deaths and its very sure that the death rate will go more than 200,000.

Even a small huricane around florida coast cost billions of dollars after every year or two(and thats with no human loss)

It doesn't matter whether they are sikhs or not. It doesn't matter whether they are fighters or not. Only thing matters is that they are human and human supposed to take care of another human regardless of it's race, religion and nationality.

BTW veerjee to have solid talk, you should give me and others some strong solid proof showing that the sons and daughters of our Freedom fighter singhs are struggling to live decent normal life? Children of Guru Gobind singh sahib do not depend on others to earn their living, they are smart and they can overcome all difficulties on their own. This is what make Sikh a unique than typical hindustani !

Sorry for going off topic

I'm not sure if you've been to Dehli, or checked out the news reports on SAint SOldiesr - I think tha shoudl be enough :T:

and not only freedom fighters but VANJAREY SIK

HS in South India, need our support as well

True - Charity dOES BEGIN FORM HOME

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!