CHANDI DI VAAR MARYADA

Just now, Suchi said:

I'm a Punjabi, it's in my interest to promote peace as the Punjab has been made into a Hell.  Christian conversions of Sikhs and Hindus is at an all time high.  Does this not concern you?

Things you're saying isn't promoting peace. If anything you are disrespecting. How do we jump from you trying to claim the British medaled with Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj to citing Namdharis and Narakdharis claiming that Maharaj hid all the way to Christian conversions? 

3 minutes ago, Suchi said:

I'm a Punjabi, it's in my interest to promote peace as the Punjab has been made into a Hell.  Christian conversions of Sikhs and Hindus is at an all time high.  Does this not concern you?

None of us like that  Christians are taking advantage of Sikhs and Hindus in Punjab. Every single person here has strong opinions regarding that topic. 

1 minute ago, Suchi said:

So what is your plan to stop this? Surely, it would involve unifying with other Sikh and Hindu groups?

At the end of the day, Hindu and Sikhs are both Dharmic. That is something we both stand upon. However, the Sikh Kaum is the third panth. This is something Maharaj has stated. As for your question, I can only speak from a Sikh perspective. I believe in order for Dharam to flourish our Hindu brothers should become Khalsa. But it's not something I would force nor something our elders forced upon the Hindus. The main thing is reorganization as our current day leaders aren't doing nothing about it. The panth needs to go back to our puratan ways of leadership and organization as a whole. Parchar needs to be at an all time high.

8 minutes ago, Suchi said:

Don't you find it strange that both the Iranian and Sikh flags have identical emblems?  What does this show? If the Khanda was with the Sikhs first, then Kaali was with the Hindus first.  See how that works? Why use a blatantly Hindu symbol, which you claim to hate, and refuse to acknowledge your Hindu roots, then surely better to cut off altogether.   As another part of your text is clear that you do not believe in Gods/Goddesses and only Ek Onkar that has no form.   

But you can't deny facts that Goddess Kali/Durga was worshipped by GGS ji himself as is written by himself.

The fact I'm pointing this out does not make me your enemy.  

Uh no? Please enlighten me on the symbolic meaning of Kaali. Truth of the matter, it was all cultural. It was symbolism. Doesn't mean we worship it. 

4 minutes ago, Suchi said:

You claim you are anti-caste yet castism exists in Sikhism even after more than 500 years.  How is this? How have you failed to eradicate this.

It is the people who continue to carry this on. Again, culture is strong.  Maharaj wanted to make the 4 into 1. This is stated in our bani as well.