Disrespect of Guru Granth Sahib

mdkaur

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I know of a situation in Houston Texas where the Sri Guru Granth Sahib is being kept in an innappropriate setting and under bad conditions, this family who is keeping the Guru Granth Sahib have refused to remove it from the premise after many people have asked them to, this concerns me and I feel helpless to do anything, can somebody please let me know if there is any organization or anybody i could contact about having the Sri Guru Granth Sahib removed from this bad environment. If anybody can help please e-mail me!

Thanks!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

this is really improtant, take a look at this link they will help

http://www.gurugranthsahibji.com/contact.htm

Contact

If you are alert of any beadbi occuring please do not hestitate to contact us.

1. Find out if your Gurdwara Sahib or other Sikh organisation or Jathebandhi has signed the pledge.

2. Report to us:

a) Any instances where Sri Guru Granth Sahib will be taken to a place where alcohol, tobacco or meat are served i.e. hotels, restaurants, bars, clubs. This is regardless of whether Guru ji's saroop comes from a Gurdwara Sahib or an individual.

b) Any instances where a particular Gurdwara Sahib committee or individuals who have Sri Guru Granth Sahib in their homes, allow meat, alcohol or tobacco onto the premises.

We require the following info:

1. Date

2. Location of incident

3. Name of people/organisation responsible

4. Address of people/organisation responsible

5. Telephone numbers of people/organisation responsible

6. What actually happened or happening

7. How we can contact you for further information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Respect for Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Campaign

t : 07743 211135

E : SikhAlerts@yahoo.co.uk

www.GuruGranthSahibJi.com

Contact the organization in the UK and ask if they have a contact with a U.S. address. If they don't have a contact with U.S. address, maybe someone in the U.S. can come forward and volunteer

A little education support and additional address on another letterhead and Viola! that INTERNATIONAL organization is now in the U.S. .

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Try sending a PM to Mkhalsa. He might be able to help or point in the right direction in the US

Otherwise all we can suggest is that you get a jatha together and confront the family. You are best getting your point across as a group.

Perform an Ardas before you go and appoint 2 or 3 spokes people. Request that you be able to take Guruji's saroop to a Sachkhand at the nearest Gurdwara Sahib. Give no middle ground, you either leave with Guruji's Saroop or you won't go home.

Believe me Guruji's Kirpa will be with you and you will succeed.

I know of 2 Singhs and 1 Singhnee that came back with Guruji's Saroop when it was being abused in the Hilton Hotel, London recently.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!