Animal Products everywhere!!!

V

This is a great joke to play on people who are vegetarians.

If they come round make some normal sausages and serve them. As you are eating them make comments like "oooh these Linda Mcartney sausages tase like the real thing"

Or make egg purji and then say "oh that egg free powder really is good"

ohmy.gif Only kidding, please do not try this on anyone as it is an evil thing to do :wub: ))))

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actualy ur assuming ..... how do u know i left those(.....) to stand for remarks of that nature? ur puting words into my mouth. y would u say i was using words that offend people .... are u threatened by the statement i made? as this is online no one uses proper grammer or puncuation. ask any one that talks to me ..... i dnt use commas writing any thing online ..... i will insert "....." instead..... i am sorry if u took offense in the "........" (dots) in my post

dued i dnt give a flying ................. if ur joking thats messed up...... learn to respect others and their beliefs.... i dnt care if ur jk'in ... this shouldnt have crossed ur mind and u shouldnt have posted it

Oooh ahhh, its great to wind people up and see them get their underwear in a twist. Being vegetarian is now a belief, did not know that. I suppose Jhatka is also a belief then.

As for giving flying ..........., at least my post was a light hearted joke and not a message with obscene/vulgar intentions conveyed by putting ............. to mask your vulgar language. I hope you have now washed your mouth out with soap. :wub:

Oooh ahhh, its great to wind people up and see them get their underwear in a twist. Being vegetarian is now a belief, did not know that. I suppose Jhatka is also a belief then.
well it is some what a belief..... you must have a reason for vege or jhatka .... and i am sayin it is a belief is because if i say it is rehat ..... this will turn into a rehat discussion... thus akaal tahkat, akj, taksal, 3ho , and wat ever other group will get draged into this and the admins will prob close the thread..........
As for giving flying ..........., at least my post was a light hearted joke and not a message with obscene/vulgar intentions conveyed by putting ............. to mask your vulgar language. I hope you have now washed your mouth out with soap. 

i am sorry for not taking ur post so lighted heatedly .... vulgar language? ..... ur assuming that...... i had no intentions of what ur acusing me of ..... u claim i put "......" to mask my vulgar language ..... i put the "..." there to represent a break. the only way the "......." represent vulgar language is if u consider a comma to be offensive. u say my post was offensive? ..... ur lil "pranks " post wasnt offensive?

u want me to wash out my mouth? y......... i havent used any offensive words

dued i dnt give a flying ................. 

hmm,i dont think the dots were there to replace a comma,

yet again assuming.... here in up state new york .... when some one doesnt care about something..... people say "i dnt give a flying" thats all nothin put at the end of it as u are acusing me of .... i am not sayin "i dnt give a flying dingadi dang" i havent used or mean to represent language of that nature.

guesse u just didnt under stand the slang being used as here in america we say " oh he's got jokes" while in canda peep say "oh that jokes" .... might be a misunderstanding or something

i am very sorry if my posts have caused u offense and /or misunderstanding of what i meant

This is a great joke to play on people who are vegetarians.

If they come round make some normal sausages and serve them. As you are eating them make comments like "oooh these Linda Mcartney sausages tase like the real thing"

Or make egg purji and then say "oh that egg free powder really is good"

As for giving flying ..........., at least my post was a light hearted joke and not a message with obscene/vulgar intentions conveyed by putting ............. to mask your vulgar language. I hope you have now washed your mouth out with soap.

:|

what happened to stopsingh?

people, this is a site where youlearn, not cause fights or parcipate in fights, because that builds up alot of krodh in one, and are we here to build krodh or lose krodh?

point being ji, people have their beliefs, others have theirs, stopsingh, even some of the most light hearted jokes can cause offence, even if you think they are not offensive. because for all you know, someone could use this "joke", even perhaps to make someone give up rehat. from what i have seen here, it has caused offence, and once again admin has let something as such drag on and on and on, when the source of the offensiveness should have been deleted and the site could have progressed on other things.

gustaphi maaf

people, this is a site where youlearn, not cause fights or parcipate in fights, because that builds up alot of krodh in one, and are we here to build krodh or lose krodh?

point being ji, people have their beliefs, others have theirs, stopsingh, even some of the most light hearted jokes can cause offence, even if you think they are not offensive. because for all you know, someone could use this "joke", even perhaps to make someone give up rehat. from what i have seen here, it has caused offence, and once again admin has let something as such drag on and on and on, when the source of the offensiveness should have been deleted and the site could have progressed on other things.

gustaphi maaf

Read what I put and if you got to the bottom it clearly states :

"Only kidding, please do not try this on anyone as it is an evil thing to do "

Now if people are going to get their kachere in a twist over a joke then let them do so as I do not really give two hoots. The issue of meat is not a clearly defined and as such my post is not harmful.