Saraghari statue unveilied in Wednesfield

Kau89r8

Just now, dallysingh101 said:

My brother, who trims his beard, got a siropa from Harmandir Sahib no less, just for coming from england! When you know that, nothing surprises you. 

exactly.. Nothing should shock us anymore. Expect this is how it is for now and Ardas to Guru Ji to keep his panth guided

Just now, Kau89r8 said:

exactly.. Nothing should shock us anymore. Expect this is how it is for now and Ardas to Guru Ji to keep his panth guided

Also, whenever possible, challenge and disrupt and share knowledge with others. 

Maybe we have to go down into the gutter for us to fight our way to the top again? 

And keep a good eye out for who is really disloyal to the panth, even if they hide behind respectful orgs and big pags and beards. 

7 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Also, whenever possible, challenge and disrupt and share knowledge with others. 

Maybe we have to go down into the gutter for us to fight our way to the top again? 

And keep a good eye out for who is really disloyal to the panth, even if they hide behind respectful orgs and big pags and beards. 

Exactly bro...like late Bhai Jagraj Singh Ji said, want revenge for 84..become a GurSikh

Become financial successful too and invest in the panth...spread Sikhi 

Let Waheguru take of it...they will face their karma when they leave this world...and look at the state of India...

Drives me mad boils my blood what we have been through but keep hope in Waheguru everything is in his will..

Raj Karega Khalsa!