Happy Gurpurab

.:SanmukH:.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:'( PITA JI WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE NEVER LEAVE US PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you times a million

We're such moorakhs and you're so loving .. We dont deserve such an awesome Father

Dear dad,

I know that i am not the perfect son, not even close. I shave my hair, i eat meat and do LOADS of other things which you commanded me not to do. I mean you must feel ashamed of having me for a son, but you are not because you are all giving ^_^ . No matter how many steps i take away from you dad, you always are there for me. If i ever need advice and guidance, i just come and ask you in Ardaas and my answers are fulfilled but when i turn my back to you i never think about the consequences :wub: . Its always me taking and taking whilst you sit there, sweetly giving and giving, i dont deserve it dad cos youre so good to me. You brought me into this world, you made me and i repay you by not following your orders :'(, what kind of a son am i? my brothers took their heads off but NEVER their hair while theres me who doesnt hesitate to PAY the barber to cut my hair off :@. what kind of a failure i am? yet still you stay there for me and always give me guidance and support. For this, on your birthday father, i would just like to say, Happy Birthday Pops, hope you

enjoy it and that i may become one of your true sons, so i can call myself part of your family, the Khalsa family. That is all i wanted to say father :@ thank you for your time.

Yours sincerely

.......... Singh.....

(Your estranged son)

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

:'( PITA JI WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE NEVER LEAVE US PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you times a million

We're such moorakhs and you're so loving .. We dont deserve such an awesome Father

Singh i loved your response.. its soo loving.. really enjoyed it .... :wub:

DHAN GURU GOBIND SINGH JI .. TU MERA PITA !!! THE BEST FATHER A SON CAN HAVE ..... :@