• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

DHAN DHAN SRI GURU GOBIND SINGH JI ^_^^_^ :wub:

:nihungsmile:

Sariya SIkh Sangta nu Lakh Lakh Vadiy hove Dasmesh Pita Sri Guru Gobind SIngh ji de Gurpurabh di khushi vich ^_^

:WW: :WW:

Vaho Vaho Gobind SIngh Appey Gur Chela ^_^

Aaj da Hukam -

soriT mhlw 5 ] 

geI bhoVu bMdI CoVu inrMkwru duKdwrI ] krmu n jwxw Drmu n jwxw loBI mwieAwDwrI ] nwmu pirE Bgqu goivMd kw ieh rwKhu pYj qumwrI ]1] hir jIau inmwixAw qU mwxu ] incIijAw cIj kry myrw goivMdu qyrI kudriq kau kurbwxu ] rhwau ] jYsw bwlku Bwie suBweI lK AprwD kmwvY ] kir aupdysu iJVky bhu BwqI bhuiV ipqw gil lwvY ] ipCly Aaugux bKis ley pRBu AwgY mwrig pwvY ]2] hir AMqrjwmI sB ibiD jwxY qw iksu pih AwiK suxweIAY ] khxY kQin n BIjY goibMdu hir BwvY pYj rKweIAY ] Avr Et mY sglI dyKI iek qyrI Et rhweIAY ]3] hoie dieAwlu ikrpwlu pRBu Twkuru Awpy suxY bynµqI ] pUrw sqguru myil imlwvY sB cUkY mn kI icMqI ] hir hir nwmu AvKdu muiK pwieAw jn nwnk suiK vsMqI ]4]12]62]

SORAT’H, FIFTH MEHL:

The Restorer of what was taken away, the Liberator from captivity; the Formless Lord, the Destroyer of pain. I do not know about karma and good deeds; I do not know about Dharma and righteous living. I am so greedy, chasing after Maya. I go by the name of God’s devotee; please, save this honor of Yours. || 1 || O Dear Lord, You are the honor of the dishonored. You make the unworthy ones worthy, O my Lord of the Universe; I am a sacrifice to Your almighty creative power. || Pause || Like the child, innocently making thousands of mistakes — his father teaches him, and scolds him so many times, but still, he hugs him close in his embrace. Please forgive my past actions, God, and place me on Your path for the future. || 2 || The Lord, the Inner-knower, the Searcher of hearts, knows all about my state of mind;

so who else should I go to and speak to? The Lord, the Lord of the Universe, is not pleased by mere recitation of words; if it is pleasing to His Will, He preserves our honor. I have seen all other shelters, but Yours alone remains for me. || 3 || Becoming kind and compassionate, God the Lord and Master Himself listens to my prayer. He unites me in Union with the Perfect True Guru, and all the cares and anxieties of my mind are dispelled. The Lord, Har, Har, has placed the medicine of the Naam into my mouth; servant Nanak abides in peace. || 4 || 12 || 62 ||

VAheguru VAheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru VAheguru Vaheguru VAheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru VAheguru VAheguru Vaheguru VAheguru VAheguru VAheguru VAheguru Vaheguru VAheguru VAheguruuuuuuuuuuuuuu

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Guest rsingh

Dasmesh pita Dhan Dhan Dhan Guroo Gobind Singh ji di Parkash Ustav uta Lakh Lakh Vadai.

To give your life is a sacrifice, to give the life of ur family and children is the ultimate Sacrifice.

there has never been anyone and never will the earth witness anyone like him, GUroo Gobind Singh Ji.

^_^^_^^_^^_^

Our Mother, Our Father, Our World, Dhan Dhan Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj dhe Parkash Utsav Dhi Lakh Lakh Vadhiyee.

Dhan Dhan Mata Gujri Ji, Dhan Dhan Guru Tegh Bahadhur Sahib Ji... brothers and sisters, can you imagine what this day would have been like for them those oh so many years ago?

Vadhiya to all on this great day.

Vaheguru... Vaheguru... Vaheguru.