Which groups or nations do you admire/respect?

Premi5

2 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I respect any nation that resists efforts to have a Central Bank imposed upon it. In the year 2000, Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, Libya, Cuba, North Korea, and Iran were the major nations not to have a Central Bank. Isn't that a strange coincidence that the media bombards us with negative portrayals of these countries, with Afghanistan, Iraq, and Libya having been subsequently "liberated" of their "evil, terrorist" leadership. Funny how that worked out.

Yeah bro. You hear horror stories about Gaddafi, and he looked like walking dead mixed with a beautiful person, but your hear him speak and you can't help but think there's a bit more to this guy than they say. 

6 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Yeah bro. You hear horror stories about Gaddafi, and he looked like walking dead mixed with a beautiful person, but your hear him speak and you can't help but think there's a bit more to this guy than they say. 

I don't doubt men like Gadaffi had to resort to questionable methods to maintain order in their countries with various regional vendettas, conflicts and plots they had to subdue to prevent utter chaos from threatening the majority, but the propaganda "they" start pumping out to justify their interventions in these nations sickens me. And there's nothing anyone can ever do about it.

14 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Saddam was loved by a lot of Iraqis

2 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

I have not had much interaction with Maratha or Bengalis but just as south Indians are very proud of their mother tongue and culture, same is true for Maratha and Bengalis.

My point is that hindus are not that bad as some khalistani brothers show them to be.

Striving for khalistan is our right and is a good thing to do but we shud not hate Hindus and we shud do sikhi parchar on them.

Do the 'truly religious' (quiet, humble) Hindus respect and get on with Sikhs generally  ?

Just now, Premi5 said:

Yep, I've changed my post. Think Shias also 

It's no different to a prominent Sikh leader of a jatha being disliked and slandered by competing jathas and their supporters. They hate because they want their own guy to be where the other guy is sitting. Same with politics. When the top guy has to retain his control and send out a message to everyone who's biting at his ankles, how do you suppose he's meant to do it? Hath jorr ke benti? Yeah, in Satjug, maybe. But in junglee societies? You've got to be nasty, unfortunately.

21 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Do the 'truly religious' (quiet, humble) Hindus respect and get on with Sikhs generally  ?

I hv had bad experiences with north Indian religious Hindus.

I hv had good experiences with religious hindus from south India.

Obviously, that doesn't mean all north Indian Hindus are bad and all south Indian Hindus are good.

Relatively, I find south Indians much better than north Indians.

Just now, shastarSingh said:

I hv had bad experiences with north Indian religious Hindus.

I hv had good experiences with religious hindus from south India.

Obviously, that doesn't mean all north Indian Hindus are bad and all south Indian Hindus are good.

Relatively, I find south Indians much better than north Indians.

What do you think of Swami Ramdev ?

23 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

What do you think of Swami Ramdev ?

I think he is greedy and coward.

He is nowhere near a saint.

Sikhs have dhur ki Bani.

Sikhs don't need yoga for spiritual elevation.

Sikhs have given up rehit and simran of the True Naam ie. Waheguru and that's why Sikhs run after much inferior religious schools of thought.

Plz note: yoga is not a medicinal school of thought but is a religious school of thought and is one of the 6 shaastras of Hinduism.

I respect Nihang Singhs a lot but some of them equate yoga with ayurveda.

Ayurveda is medicinal school of thought.

Yoga is religious school of thought.