What is the right age to get married?

Jassu

21 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

That being said watch out for this. This is real. There's a converse as well of course. It is said that marriage in Kalyug is under the pervue of Saitan lol, so I'd suggest Anand Karaj and be careful it's Anand Karaj you're doing, not getting married. I would in fact not use the word married. Be careful you don't go for Anand Karaj and get married instead. Also don't go for Rishta and start dating in your mind either. Have your requirments and if they are met by who you trust to see they're met, that's it basically. No dating through the Rishta process. Bad. 

That video was good. Seen this happen a few times......

On 11/18/2021 at 11:27 AM, dallysingh101 said:

This site has some good stuff:

Entrapped by a Sociopath?

Unfortunately, narcissistic sociopaths are good at finding the right people to manipulate. They know that you are trusting. They know you will make excuses for their bad behavior because you don’t want to see it for what it really is.

However, if your gut is sending you signals and you’re brushing off feelings of anger, distrust, and fear, there is probably a good reason. This is known as “cognitive dissonance.” You want to believe that this person you know is as good as they appear, even though you know it all seems too good to be true.

The first step to dealing with this person is to stop reinterpreting the facts. Don’t give someone with a narcissistic sociopathic personality the “benefit of the doubt.” You’re a good, trusting person who wants to see the good in others—that’s understandable. This may make it hard for you to see clearly. You might also be in a disadvantaged social or financial position that impairs your ability to fight back.

Most importantly, however, if the relationship is abusive, you must find a way to leave. If there is no abuse, you can set boundaries, build your assertiveness, and set limits, but you can’t change the other person. It’s not an easy decision whether to stay or go. Gain awareness and help from others and confront the situation with as much logic and rational thought as you can muster. Fighting or arguing with the narcissistic sociopath won’t help and will only make things worse.

If you know someone who fits the criteria for a narcissistic sociopath, it is important to recognize that it’s unlikely that person will change or seek help. Your best option is to arm yourself with knowledge, set strong boundaries, and distance yourself from the person as much as possible. If you find yourself in an abusive relationship with someone displaying these qualities, it is important to find a safe way to leave.

Good video

On 12/11/2021 at 2:15 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

Forgive me Jio. Lol. I loved the part where I said not to convert people to Sikhi. We all did in fact!

I mean if they have a thing for us that bad or want the real debate they can take the mask off and we can chop it up. I doubt they'll do that. Nothing is a match for Gurmat. They'd just be proving it. But you know..this Sikhi is potent. Must be hard trying to undermine it and running into that Sweet Truth over and over. Shoot. Let alone am I for converting dudes from the netherlands or whatever, I say convert the trolls too. They could get Anand Karaj if they weren't both dudes. 

If you want proof then I can give you proof. Why do you keep attacking me in every thread? We can phone call, video call, do literally whatever. Idc. As long as you stop mocking me in every thread. 

If you were a good Sikh then you would be thinking of marriage too and trying to increase the Sikh population but nope you’re probably never going to find anyone. I can see why. YOU HAVE A TERRIBLE PERSONALITY. You’re too busy attacking random strangers on the Internet for daring to have contrarian views.

Did I ever say I was the embodiment of a proper Sikh? literally no I didn’t I even mentioned how I only got into Sikhi 2-3 years ago. You people are really terrible.

3 minutes ago, Jassu said:

If you want proof then I can give you proof. Why do you keep attacking me in every thread? We can phone call, video call, do literally whatever. Idc. As long as you stop mocking me in every thread. 

If you were a good Sikh then you would be thinking of marriage too and trying to increase the Sikh population but nope you’re probably never going to find anyone. I can see why. YOU HAVE A TERRIBLE PERSONALITY. You’re too busy attacking random strangers on the Internet for daring to have contrarian views.

Did I ever say I was the embodiment of a proper Sikh? literally no I didn’t I even mentioned how I only got into Sikhi 2-3 years ago. You people are really terrible.

Yawn

2 hours ago, Jassu said:

Eh, you judge Muslims for doing stuff against Islam, but you don’t say the same about Sikhs doing stuff against Sikhi and say it’s their choice. You also don’t seem very consistent throughout your posts on this thread from going from the Dutch man being a stranger you talk to, to saying you don’t talk to him anymore, and now most recently you are saying he’s your bf.