Your Predictions for 2022

Premi5

2022 is coming to a close.

New Year starts in a few days.

Does anyone have any thoughts about what will happen around the world next year? It can be serious or sarcastic, minor or major, but more specific the better please. And you can write your 'hopes' as well (of course, everything is in Maharaaj's Hukam). You can predict any deaths as well ?!

Off hand, I don't know much of any scheduled events in politics or culture, other than Indian national elections. I have no idea what will happen in Panjab, but seems BJP are strong nationally

In football/soccer, it's the World Cup, which I will follow with interest. I will tip Argentina or Brasil to win that one. 

Maybe Boris Johnson in the UK will resign as PM given he is under increasing pressure

Will Joe Biden's health allow him to complete the following year as President - maybe not?

Hoping Jagtar Singh Johal and other freedom fighters are released from prison

1 minute ago, Premi5 said:

2022 is coming to a close.

New Year starts in a few days.

Does anyone have any thoughts about what will happen around the world next year? It can be serious or sarcastic, minor or major, but more specific the better please. And you can write your 'hopes' as well (of course, everything is in Maharaaj's Hukam). You can predict any deaths as well ?!

Off hand, I don't know much of any scheduled events in politics or culture, other than Indian national elections. I have no idea what will happen in Panjab, but seems BJP are strong nationally

In football/soccer, it's the World Cup, which I will follow with interest. I will tip Argentina or Brasil to win that one. 

Maybe Boris Johnson in the UK will resign as PM given he is under increasing pressure

Will Joe Biden's health allow him to complete the following year as President - maybe not?

Hoping Jagtar Singh Johal and other freedom fighters are released from prison

Wishes? Free Jaggi. 

Hopes and Concerns? 

People are over covid. They know they've been lied to even if they are concerned about covid still to some degree. Something is going to happen with covid. Either it's going to wimper away, we're going to vent our fed uppedness and have some resolution, orrrr it's going to come to something nasty. 

4 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Wishes? Free Jaggi. 

Hopes and Concerns? 

People are over covid. They know they've been lied to even if they are concerned about covid still to some degree. Something is going to happen with covid. Either it's going to wimper away, we're going to vent our fed uppedness and have some resolution, orrrr it's going to come to something nasty. 

It's starting to get on my nerves in a major way. I can more often than not detect when I'm being lied to, and "they're" starting to push their luck because there's no pushback from the public. Corona is clearly something that exists, but this desperate desire to get this vaccine into our bodies is sus. They're using every tactic from the propaganda playbook.