We might physically attack each other!

shastarSingh

58 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Let's say we hv a Khalsa state. In Africa genocides start to happen regularly. Khalsa fauj goes to Africa to establish peace and make a permanent stay there.

Local African women begin to like sikhi. Khalsa fauj won't force women to convert to sikhi as its against sikhi ethos.

In this scenario, kirpan amrit could be given to the African women and Khalsa fauj could marry with them and raise kids as Sikhs.

It's really cool getting the ins and outs of that issue. 

2 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

However Singhs/sikhs within Nirmala sampradaiye are also scholars and teachers of Santhiya, and some Sants come from this sampradaiye as well, and Nirmala sikhs would welcome Gobind Gita and prachar. 

Scholarism of nirmalas is still useful to panth. But they hv become too hinduized.

In 18th century, nirmalas converted Hindus into Sikhism. They studied the Vedic and puranic literature and convinced Hindus that Gurmat is the greatest and complete truth.

These days they are doing the opposite. They are doing parchar of Vedic philosophy and Vedanta on Sikhs.

11 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

Real gaddaars shud be punished.

But our qaum has a tendency that any person they don't like personally, they call him a gaddaar.

So there is a chance that we might start killing each other by calling each other gaddaar.

It might be that we prune dead branches off first? People that aren't obviously remotely interested in their Sikh heritage and are willing to sell out to outsiders for jobs/positions. Or janania that continue to act like randheean with men of other communities (who obviously hate Sikhs), no matter what you tell them. Maybe it's time we sent these types packing?

Lesser cannabis leaves in shageedi degh.

How many leaves do they use i.e. per person? 

5 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

It might be that we prune dead branches off first? People that aren't obviously remotely interested in their Sikh heritage and are willing to sell out to outsiders for jobs/positions. Or janania that continue to act like randheean with men of other communities (who obviously hate Sikhs), no matter what you tell them. Maybe it's time we sent these types packing?

How many leaves do they use i.e. per person? 

No fixed amount. That's why many hv become bhang addicts sadly.

24 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

No fixed amount. That's why many hv become bhang addicts sadly.

Leaf just isn't remotely strong enough to do that bro. Agree to disagree. 

From my experience, what you're going to find is no supposed fixed amount is going to prevent alcohol or afeem from becoming an addiction, while there's essentially no limit to the number of leaves you can do whatever with, it's just never going to do anything resembling an addiction to you. People do become habituated to it, but that's not the same thing. 

Especially sticking to the count we've come across in Purtan sources with the collaborative associated effects of the other ingredients in Bhang. 

4 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Leaf just isn't remotely strong enough to do that bro. Agree to disagree. 

From my experience, what you're going to find is no supposed fixed amount is going to prevent alcohol or afeem from becoming an addiction, while there's essentially no limit to the number of leaves you can do whatever with, it's just never going to do anything resembling an addiction to you. People do become habituated to it, but that's not the same thing. 

Especially sticking to the count we've come across in Purtan sources with the collaborative associated effects of the other ingredients in Bhang. 

I agree cannabis is not addictive like alcohol and afeem. I agree leaves hv less nashaa. But still there has to be some limit.

A nihang told me that he started with 5 leaves and now has reached 50 leaves.

That's too much intoxication.