Jump to content

Kids with Gursikh backgrounds becoming killers due to bullying, gangs, in canada


justasking
 Share

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Can you summarise in a few sentences what you mean exactly ?

These videos are a little 'slow'

They're getting into gangs and drugs, part out of enticement, and partly out of need for belonging, family, protection. Which our Faujs are supposed to do. 

Varinderpal Gill, I read about that shoot some time ago now. I remember he struck me as a full blown born psycho or a sociopath. I'm not sure any...racial...social..changes were going to save that boy. 

They say one percent are born Psychos. We'll that's one percent that identify. So what is it? Two percent? Three?

Sociopath is almost identical just made. It's Kalyug. So what percentage of the population do we turn into sociopaths?

That's gotta be more than psychos right? I mean..is ten percent out if the question? Let's say it is. Let's say five. 

Then you have your narcissists right...I mean that's more common than sociopath. All sociopaths are narcissits but not all narcissits are sociopaths..but shoot..more than five percent? Probably let's just say five. Then it's like half are half arent sociopaths. 

So..antisocial personality disorders compromise an estimate of well let's say at least twelve percent. 

Heck let's round down a bit. A solid one out of ten people have an antisocial personality disorder?

You send your kid to school. Hes in a class of thirty. He's sitting with three psychos or two and he is one. And he's lucky if one isn't the teacher. 

But back to brother Gill. Man. I think the nature of the streets found a psycho bro. 

Back to mental illness..start throwing in all the bipolars and borderlines that the antisocials made? Lol. All the ptsd?

Bro.. it's a mental asylum with no doctors this planet. We didnt even get to did and schizos etc. 

No wonder everyone has anxiety and depression lol. 

Naam is the Panacea. Ult1mate. 

Things like Aikido, Sedona Method, meditation help massively. They don't actually work fully without Naam, but still. Great for anybody. 

Things like diet, exercise etc help. 

Only western things that interest me these days are hypnosis and DBT therapy. Which is a more effective offshoot of CBT. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We need to have our youth training martially, and already ganged up..with us. Be training them, talking with them, having them do Seva, supporting them in education, making sure home is safe and they have Sangat instead of an empty house. They need to be our gang members, preparing for Anand Karaj from 13 to 18. And they need to protect each other. And we need to protect them. 

Have them making Kirtan that's musically cool to their peers. Let them throw smagams. Let them invite the other kids to see them train and eat langar and listen to new beats with timeless Gurbani sung over it. 

We are made to be more adult by 13 than we are by 30 in todays age. We need to give these young people more responsibility, younger. More respect younger. The gang will treat them like a real person, an adult if we don't. (Then we secretly watch them like kids until they're thirty. Lol. )

We need to give them jobs. 

We need to provide child care. So these young parents can be young parents. So they can still go to school even if they have babies, the right way or not. So in a few years even if they made the wrong choice they will have an education and be able to support their four year old. And give back to the Paanth. 

And if they're going to run off and hide and do things I'd steer them towards Sukha. Better that than alcohol, meth, afeem, pharma, coke, lsd, pcp. Garbage. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Sounds like mainly apne bro. Then the drug game. 

Makes you think. We talk of having our own country / state so we can excel as a collective and fulfil our potential, but even in a place where we're the dominant / numerous  minority, we still end up finding ways to f**k it up (and ourselves) and slip into the old stereotypical tropes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, MisterrSingh said:

Makes you think. We talk of having our own country / state so we can excel as a collective and fulfil our potential, but even in a place where we're the dominant / numerous  minority, we still end up finding ways to f**k it up (and ourselves) and slip into the old stereotypical tropes.

Drug gangs do that everywhere. Whitey does that all over, heck empire is just stepped up version. Everyone deserves their own country and some time to recover from generational rape. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

They're getting into gangs and drugs, part out of enticement, and partly out of need for belonging, family, protection. Which our Faujs are supposed to do. 

Varinderpal Gill, I read about that shoot some time ago now. I remember he struck me as a full blown born psycho or a sociopath. I'm not sure any...racial...social..changes were going to save that boy. 

They say one percent are born Psychos. We'll that's one percent that identify. So what is it? Two percent? Three?

Sociopath is almost identical just made. It's Kalyug. So what percentage of the population do we turn into sociopaths?

That's gotta be more than psychos right? I mean..is ten percent out if the question? Let's say it is. Let's say five. 

Then you have your narcissists right...I mean that's more common than sociopath. All sociopaths are narcissits but not all narcissits are sociopaths..but shoot..more than five percent? Probably let's just say five. Then it's like half are half arent sociopaths. 

So..antisocial personality disorders compromise an estimate of well let's say at least twelve percent. 

Heck let's round down a bit. A solid one out of ten people have an antisocial personality disorder?

You send your kid to school. Hes in a class of thirty. He's sitting with three psychos or two and he is one. And he's lucky if one isn't the teacher. 

But back to brother Gill. Man. I think the nature of the streets found a psycho bro. 

Back to mental illness..start throwing in all the bipolars and borderlines that the antisocials made? Lol. All the ptsd?

Bro.. it's a mental asylum with no doctors this planet. We didnt even get to did and schizos etc. 

No wonder everyone has anxiety and depression lol. 

Naam is the Panacea. Ult1mate. 

Things like Aikido, Sedona Method, meditation help massively. They don't actually work fully without Naam, but still. Great for anybody. 

Things like diet, exercise etc help. 

Only western things that interest me these days are hypnosis and DBT therapy. Which is a more effective offshoot of CBT. 

Anyway back to class real quick. There we all are. 30 perfect children of God right? I mean we never looked around and out of thirty said to ourselves okay one paycho, two sociopaths, four narcissists, one borderline, one bipolar, four anxiety, four depression. How many beaten? Demeaned at home? Raped?

But somehow we go through life, in rooms full of normal perfect people, not running into psychos? Not surrounded by sex abuse victims? Wrong. We were with them all the whole entire time. 

And when we're in Sangat? We're all perfect Sikhs right. No problems. No we're not. We're really hurt. Like eveybody else. And we need to wear our dirt and make designs with it and heal and grow and retaliate. 

We have a lot if prideful fake <banned word filter activated> to get over so our kids can be honest with us. Appearances don't mean <banned word filter activated>. Our kids do. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Drug gangs do that everywhere. Whitey does that all over, heck empire is just stepped up version. Everyone deserves their own country and some time to recover from generational rape. 

I just think bad eggs need smashing. I wouldn't entirely discount the trauma aspect of it, but some people aren't deserving of understanding. They just need to be put down for the benefit of everyone else. My tolerance for these people is non-existent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt


  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Is it the end of SGPC? I mean there’s one in Punjab, one in Haryana and Delhi.  Recently Hazur Sahib removed 2 members of it. It was a British creation in the 1920s.
    • In the uk we have Ramgharia gurdwaras, in some places ther are called Ramgharia sabha! However, I think most gurdwaras and even sikhs calling themselves "Ramgharia" are scamming us as they have weak or no connections to Ramgharia misl, and are just using the fact that they are tarkhans they can use the Ramgharia term because Jassa Singh Ramgharia was from tarkhan background. Please prove me wrong!   Also, I have been observing gurdwaras since I was young. I remember when I was a child in the 80s and 90s, Singh Sabha gurdwaras still allowed shoes and langar was eaten on tables, in the times when the adults used to work all the time, doing double shifts etc. However in the 2000s we can see a change in Singh Sabha gurdwaras as well as some other gurdwaras, where shoes are no longer allowed, and we have a lot of space to sit on the floor and do pangat in langar.  It's really strange to see so many tables in gurdwaras after seeing langar done exclusivily on the floor gurdwaras in Panjab and India. Just look at Harimandir Sahib, 4 takht, and many other gurdwaras back home. Now, across London, Slough and Berkshire, midlands, I have noticed Ramgharia gurdwaras allow shoes into langar and have little or no accommodation for sitting on the floor. It is bizarre to see in Ramgharia gurdwaras, the sangat coming from doing sangat or matha tek in divan hall, and then putting on their shoes to go to langar. Like we are going to a restaurant or something! What is this, is it some kind of kenya/east africa sikh colonial army era tradition to keep doing this, even after the other gurdwaras have moved back to giving satkar and respect for langar maryada? Then we come to the scam, in the Ramgharia gurdwaras, there seems to be more links to East Africa sikhs than Ramgharia misl. There are more trim Singhs with Kenya paghs on Ramgharia gurdwara committees compared to more sabat surat Singhs on Singh sabha committees, from my observations in these England regions. You will find more kenya pagh and trim or fixo darhi, than bana walay Singh in these gurdwaras, again the Ramgharia label is scamming us, as Ramgharia is used for sabat soorat Singhs from the misl, especially those tuned to bana (and open beard is part of bana). Also, I have listened to Rehraas Sahib in some Ramgharia gurdwaras, and they read the disfigured bhasauria SGPC style of Chaupai Sahib (such as the way performed at Harimandir Sahib the past 100 years), skipping arril and the last lines of kabyo baach benti, which makes them more like a Singh Sabha gurdwara and far removed from being Ramgharia due to having similar disrespect towarda bani as Singh sabha gurdwaras, as Ramgharia misl would respect dasam bani and read the full kabyo baach benti. So the langar thing is bizarre, and now I think of it it's disrespectful. And the use of Ramgharia sikhs and Ramgharia gurdwaras term is a scam as they are anything but, as there is so much disrespect to be associated with the practices of Ramgharia misl! Even the fact they celebrate Maharaja Jassa Singh Ramgharia's birthday doesn't allow them any forgiveness or courtesy! This goes double for the Slough Ramgharia Singh Sabha, as they have a statue of Jassa Singh Ramgharia, and yet are their actions related to actual Ramgharia? Yeh, let's not fall for the scam! and sikhs that are sangat in those gurdwaras, really need to step up and get in those committees and change things for chardi kala! We need to see more chardikala Singhs running things, not trim Singhs and fixo Singhs!
    • Japji Sahib can be done anytime within 24 hours, but ideal time is before breakfast.  Ardaas after is optional but if you can make it necessary will be ideal. When it comes to paat more the merrier.  Meat / alc should be in separate rooms to Gutke Sahibs. It is possible no matter how small the house. WAIT! Isn't all food in the kitchen??  You can still do paat after meat n alc. Nothing wrong there... just wash yer hands! (Obviously). 
    • Apparently he's now on Grindr   https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0y2fmFsd_z/?igsh=MWc2c3NxNHl5cnIwZw==
    • This site is now blocked on my work computer, when the security app zensar is being used. So I'm not very active anymore as I usually go on forums when I'm working or studying! 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use