Young Sikhs Birmingham Meeting

kurtas

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen boy, i been to punajb too, i spoken to people too, do they want khalistan.. perhaps not particularly...

do they want a return to violence... not really....

do they want more of their sons to be killed and daughters to be raped.... nope....

do they still seek justice deep down in their hearts ... YES

are they still upset and furious about the way they were treated and murdered.. YES

would they like to see people guilty of crimes against sikhi bought to justice... YES

Do they know what happened?!?! Be it pro-sikhi and khalistan stance or even the government stance!??! NO!!!

These people know nothing!! all they know or remember is the sight of the blood of their children staining the sand before their houses. The youngsters know nothing of the reasons of the struggle, why it ahppened, or what happened to those who participated in it. Most simply do not talk about it.

Do not confuse this with 'people do not want khalistan, or people do not want justice'. Iv heard so many people like u saying the same rubbish, people dnt want it, iv been there and spoken to them... did u speak to everyone in punjab then? cus thats what ur claiming, that NOBODY wants it!

Yeh perhaps we should go there and say it... guess what people there do say it! When 10,000 people marched in delhi trying to save the life of prof davinder singh bhullar, they were shouting it!!

<

br>At the same time there were 100 people only indian embassy in london, while 50,000 went to a gurdwara opening down the road on the same day. So if we going to work with numbers, india and delhi wins!

Think boy, before independance is achieved, education is essential. Look at cuba one of the essential qualities of the revolution was the education of the fighters and those in villages and towns. If we want independance we must educate, if we want justice we must fight the cases.. in india in either case you die. Have you forgotten the human rights activist who was threatened on live tv in india just recently?

Talk of liberation and justice does not need boundries, it is precisely because the voice of justice cannot be raised in punjab, that it must be raised outside. If we do not, then nobody can or will.

Anyway, even when the morcha first started there were many majority of people who said it was wrong and just trouble making...later they seemed to join in... when sant ji said sikhs should carry arms as guru ji has told us, in case later wen we need them we cry because we have nothing, plenty of people said he was causing trouble.. yet when the police came to their village and took away their unarmed men and boys then they too changed their minds!

Dont worry about it, not all animals in the jungles are lions! Our lions have roared and their voice still echoes in our ears, you have chosen to close yours, well thats your choice and your life, the rest of us will carry on. Whether you like it or not!

My response to this was censored and deleted. Not too worry typing it again will only take up a few minutes.

There 555,602 Sikhs in Delhi according to the 2001 census. 10,000 is less than 1.8% of this. Also the people were protesting about the death sentence against Bhullar and not for Khali-stan or Sikhistan.

I suggest you speak to people like Wassan Singh Zaffarwal (one time KC

F chief)next time you are in Punjab and find out from him the actual truth about what was going on both sides during the 1980s and early 1990s. Wassan Singh Zaffarwal pronounced Khalistan from Akal Takht on April 29, 1986. Ups Zaffarwal is one of those who became dissillusioned with the concept of Khalistan after the ISI wanted his militant/terror outfit to undertake blatent acts of terrorism so I guess people like you will brand him a GOI agent. ohmy.gif Its not to hard to find village Zaffarwal in Gurdaspur district.

I will be attending the meeting.

The Hindu's attempt to undermine the Sikhs at every opportunity.

They want the Sikh youth's of Panjab to lose their faith and they are succeeding.

An independent homeland for Sikhs is the only option.

Remember the independence movement of India was propelled by those who resided

in the West - Ghadar Party.

RSS and indian govt agents have infiltrated our gurdwaras and taken up high positions such as President, and others and they are ruining us, removing pics of Singh Shaheeds, Removing Pics Of Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa "Bhindranwale" from calendars, walls, everywhere, stopping PANTHIC confrences, and other "Khalistan" Programs, please pay attention and see into this...

This is a point we need to take action ON!! if we stay home and leave Gurdwara and go to have darshan of Guru Sahib on New Years, Vaisakhi and Divali, then we are doing their mission for them!!

Wake up please its time the youth took action and i am 100% sure that older PANTHIC Singhs will be MORE than Happy to support the Sikh Youth in this.

LOL

well using your logic, out of a very conservative estimate there are approx 350,000 sikhs in the uk (many say closer to 700,000) so if 100 turn up in london that 0.02% way way way less that 1.8%

And who do you think bhullar was? Wat was he charged off? He was accused of state terrorism in the name of khalistan!! If he is innocent, then again is that not more proof of a biased and unfair nation?

As for zaffarwal, he's not the only one to walk away from the madhan, do you seriously believe that the one time leader of one of the most dangerous 'terrorist' organisations in india would be allowed to just say im sorry and get off relatively scot free? as jathedhar he would have been responsible for ordering assasinations, bomb blasts etc etc. he most likely would have taken part himself in order to become jathedhar... so why is it that such a figure is just allowed to wander about? when bhullar is accussed of one bomb blast and he is given the death sentance... surely questions must be asked about how one man is 'forgiven' and the other one given the rope!

Personally i believe zaffarwal and others will get their sentance's from the singhs when the morcha kicks off again.

Anyway i remember a while back you was getting your trousers in a twist, arguing that we should follow sant jarnail singh ji's bachan to the letter and should believe him, even though you were contradicting yourself i would like to point out that this great man himself gave the conditions fot the creation of khalistan. since those conditions have been surpassed, we should listen to what he said... or dont you agree with sant ji's bachan now?

Ps mods

, i was told by a friend that you gave me a warning as of late, im not sure what mistake i was meant to have made, please can you let me know so as to make sure that i do not repeat it.

ps jagowale are banned by people similar to yourself who wish for this topic to be brushed under the carpet and remain untouched until another community in india is massacred, then we can draw compariosns.. and then sweep it away again!

And if were going to go around villages, then perhaps you should visit the places where thousands of singhs gave their lives for khalistan and sikh human rights, do some bhagti and see if you can speak to their atma's, see what they who carried out their mission, who fullfilled their promises have to say as oppossed to traitors like zaffarwal.

A slogan prinyed on the scarves muffling the mouths of those carrying the coffins during the june 2004 london march

'The dead have no voice' ..... i would like to add another line to this....

'the dead have no voice'

'and the living are afraid to raise it'

a Few changes to the Agenda of the Meeting Khalsa Ji....

• To explain the reasons for setting up the Young Sikhs, the need, the want, and the objectives.

• To involve those present and generate ideas that you could include in your plan for the Young Sikhs throughout the next 12 months. (select a few ideas and develop further)

• Discuss forthcoming events – and how Young Sikhs can make an active

contribution – Sikh Rally Day (June 6th 2004 is a huge example – as the Young

Sikhs turn out was extraordinary, as well as poignant – how can this be

developed – and Sikh Lobby Day, Nov 11th 2004 – Young Sikhs from both Derby and Leicester actively took part in reading poem/speech)

• Issues with Sikh Identity – Recognition of Sikhs as a separate identity. – Promotion of the Panjabi Language, and Sikh Heritage

• Issues with Education in and amongst mainstream schools

• India’s Hidden Genocide – Campaigns for truth and justice, as well as Issue’s raised at the Sikh Lobby Day Nov 2004.

• Self Determination - Khalistan.

• Promotion/Discussion of other Young Sikhs issues / forthcoming events etc.

And of course what you the Young Sikhs (Sri Sadh Sangat Sahib) Wish to add and discuss.