Uttar Pradesh is a very low trust society!

shastarSingh

Indian politics is controlled by UP.

I hv my agricultural farm in UP and i hv observed that UP society is very corrupt and nobody trusts anyone. Every one is suspicious of each other.

We hv our issues in punjab but still we are a much better society than UP.

It's our bad kismat we live in a country where politics is controlled by UP society.

7 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Indian politics is controlled by UP.

I hv my agricultural farm in UP and i hv observed that UP society is very corrupt and nobody trusts anyone. Every one is suspicious of each other.

We hv our issues in punjab but still we are a much better society than UP.

It's our bad kismat we live in a country where politics is controlled by UP society.

I'd die but never step foot outside of punjab in any other part of India. My mom went on a trip to taj mahal during her college days and told me to never step foot in that area. I'm just worried that these people will make punjab just like UP. 

14 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

I'd die but never step foot outside of punjab in any other part of India. My mom went on a trip to taj mahal during her college days and told me to never step foot in that area. I'm just worried that these people will make punjab just like UP. 

It's very criminal society too.

Kattaas (desi pistols) are easily available and the price starts from around just 2000 rs.

Even I keep a kattaaa for my protection.i got it for 12000 rs lol.

Nihang gurdwara near my farm has so much aslaa, pistols etc. Lol

3 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Kattaas (desi pistols) are easily available and the price starts from around just 2000 rs.

They have a lot of population what can punjab do? They influence the entire elections everyone knows this. There is nothing good in this country and we are stuck having to live with such a regressive criminal society.

5 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

https://homemadeguns.wordpress.com/2017/11/30/indian-katta-pistol/

4 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Personally I believe that all sikhs should be moved back to punjab. The next years are going to be bad seeing how openly these hindutva goons can riot anywhere while our people are put in jail with no charges.i think it's best for us to be together. Move the sikhligars to punjab. It will also help with our population. When sikhs are scattered all over india its difficult to unite. Personally I believe the sikhligar and other sikhs be moved to Punjab for strengthening our numbers.

1 minute ago, proudkaur21 said:

Personally I believe that all sikhs should be moved back to punjab. The next years are going to be bad seeing how openly these hindutva goons can riot anywhere while our people are put in jail with no charges.i think it's best for us to be together. Move the sikhligars to punjab. It will also help with our population. When sikhs are scattered all over india its difficult to unite. Personally I believe the sikhligar and other sikhs be moved to Punjab for strengthening our numbers.

I get what you are saying, and all isolated Sikhs should at least move to areas where numbers mean they have a chance of fighting back in any worse case scenario. 

I think we also need strong satellite neighbourhoods globally.