What White Men Say In Our Absence

22 minutes ago, Kaurr said:

Korean guys? A lot of brown/asian k-pop obssesed (there are a lot of them) literally worship Korean men bro. It's concerning. Last year, we (the year 9s) had to watch this play that our school did with our brother school, and there was this asian bloke who was a fairy (shakespeare play, a midsummer night's dream), kinda looked like a bit of a k-pop guy, and mate, the girls at my school went crazy, man gained around a 100 followers overnight, bro these people were selling pictures of him (<banned word filter activated>), so I can't say that Korean guys cop it that much.

Non-celebrity Korean guys don't look like those K-Pop kusreh, lol.

Honestly, if you dig deep the problem of Asian (East) women hating on their own bandeh is epidemic especially in places like the United States but also in other places in the West, too. I feel sorry for them, lol.

16 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Non-celebrity Korean guys don't look like those K-Pop kusreh, lol.

Honestly, if you dig deep the problem of Asian (East) women hating on their own bandeh is epidemic especially in places like the United States but also in other places in the West, too. I feel sorry for them, lol.

So if these same women doing this and signalling to white men that this is how we think how can we only blame white men? That's why i say pocs equally as bad.

3 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

So if these same women doing this and signalling to white men that this is how we think how can we only blame white men? That's why i say pocs equally as bad.

This behaviour (self-hate; or female hate for men of their own race) seems to be more pronounced among some of these East-Asian races. Fillipinos, Thai, etc., women seem to worship white men.

3 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

Japanese and koreans and chinese and literally all of them. Even in latin america apparently they encourage marrying white people to improve their race. They were making fun of this indigenous actress in Mexico for being given a role calling her ugly and what not. People of color around the world are completely mentally fkd. Also why i prefer to only marry another Punjabi. I mean yeah apne also be acting like this and having inferiority complex but not to the extent these other people face. I mean which Punjabi parent says marry a gora to improve your status and what not.

Some of that must originate from their native cultural thought in Latin America when their lands were "blessed" by invading Christian missionaries, lol. These guys really made the natives believe that Christianity - and by association, Whiteness - was the only way forward, and that their own ways were savage. Note how they only managed to overthrow comparatively weak native cultures and traditions and replace them with Christianity. In places like India where the civilisation was in existence before whites had civilised themselves (meaning the various religious identities were comparably stronger and thus harder to discard), rather than arrogantly overthrow and scrap the native mythology and culture, they took the smarter route of subverting the religion and history; a subtle modification of the original into something that is complementary to the invader's ideology. Very clever. Subsequent generations have simply carried that forward even though the religious aspect of it was discarded long ago. Not sure how China has fallen to this mentality though. I guess the lure of exotic westerners has done a number on them. Fetish, perhaps?

2 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

Lollll asian women will marry an 80 year old man as long as he white.

2 hours ago, Kaurr said:

Depends which type of Asian women we talking about. We have some white worshippers that will marry a gross homeless druggie while we have some that will marry a decent white man worth something (a few wasian kids at my school have asain mothers married to decent white men). It's the mentality that makes them think that they're less, which is bs, have some self worth mate.

You notice goray well heeled, business men types who are in their 60s+ having some pretty young oriental wife all the time. I think they have setups in the asian women's country that facilitate it. 

2 hours ago, proudkaur21 said:

Bruh white men who are rejects from society like asian women because according to them Asian women consider them their number 1 preference and superior to all other men. Literally knew a guy like this in uni who never had a gf and then in uni got an asian gf. I think I told this before already. They all think and act so similar you can easily spot one of them. It also includes them talking bad about white women and how white women are not feminine and stuff. Extremely weird individuals. It's not only one sided. Both parties are equally complacent. The women will talk bad aboutal asian men in order to boost the ego of the white bf. I used to talk to one such guy in uni. I was surprised by how comfortable he was telling me all these things that how his asian gf thinks white men are no. 1 and talks bad about asian men. That was when I realized pocs ain't as innocent and are actively complacent in all these things. 

It's an intersection between white supremacy, economic needs and exoticism. The oriental women are considered more feminine and compliant compared to their own women. 

You meet and see plenty apneean who sell out like this and think they've hit the lottery.  

It's weird seeing these whit guys specifically into brown or asian women, kinda creepy as well. If a brown/asian woman and a white guy are genuinely together, and there's nothing messed up and no racial hate, then I wish them well.

A part of whites doing this too, is to try and send a message to the moc. And yeah, the women know exactly what's going on.  Many white racists will marry/date woc no problem, they see it as affirming their supremacy.