Over 200 mosques built recently in Punjab by Kerala Islamic group

Just now, proudkaur21 said:

Keeping kesh is like one of the easiest rehat to follow as a Sikh female but i see more Sikh men with kesh than Sikh women. Sikh women barely follow any rehat.

For women  would be issues dealing with body hair, esp facial plays huge factor, but at least if you want to be Sikh women you should keep kes on head for starters, and MODESTY.......like why do i see so many apniya 2 pieces modelling yet calling themselves 'Sikhs'...

I look at pics from parents, grandparents generation at least wearing full clothes, chunni even if not Amritdhari you can call them Sikhs

Muslim women have identify i get might no be simple for Sikh women (kes) ( i struggle to)  but should be known for having our own modesty and wearing chunni..Few years ago you'd ask me i'd be wearing chunni most the times (id call you insane) ...now (not amritdhari yet) but i feel so weird the times i take chunni off 

Look at example Neeru Bajwa ig...for example 

1 hour ago, PuzzledToo said:

Most probably nothing other than being able to brag about it on twitter.

What I did notice when I experimented being vegetarian is that your $h!t and farts doesn't stink that bad. Does nothing when it comes to change of personality, behaviour and thoughts.

When I experimented with it as an adult, I did find it made me more mellow and calmer, so I get why some people pushing a solely spiritual path would promote it. But that being said, being calmer and more mellow isn't such a good idea for some people living in certain types of areas, where they have to project assertiveness and strength to not get rolled over by ar5eholes.   

Also I found that you can lose muscle mass on a veg diet and the skin looks cleaner, and no giddrh comes out the eyes. But I've seen people put on masses of weight (as in flab) on a veg diet as well as people who are built like brick shyte houses on them so I guess it boils down to individual biology.