How many K's do u have

Jassika

81 members have voted

1. 1. How many K's do u have

i'll be fully honest

i'm incredibly pleasantly surprised that there's people here that are openly saying they're not amritdhari..when i opened this thread, i jus expected to see a bunch of "5"'s.... and i for one am happy that those who have not taken amrit are actually on this board so that they can progress to it... power to you, and may guruji lead you to wear all 5! :wub:

(me, i've got 5 btw)

Ahhh da all powerful Japman singh ... and his great vichaar...

^_^^_^^_^

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me only with 1 k ( kara )

working out for the rest now , well starting to keep my kesh first thank alot to this forum which have show me the path of sikhi and also to veer mehtab which have shown me great inspiration.

khalsa jio thanks so much for helping .and i will post the stages i have cleared to be a guru ka sikh .

i started to wear a kirpan everyday over the summer until recently i stopped, because im a moorakh

one has to be a sant soldier on the inside, before one is a saint soldier on the outside....so theres no point....plus i just brings houmai for a simple keshdhari like me.....i think it would be best to do paath and keep rehit first, before i wear a jewel that has such a great meaning and purpose

so that leaves me....

kara

kesh

....incomplete

gurfateh jio

True, But Bana is important as well.

Bani-Bana not only Bani, hecn epersonally i think if we consider ourself trying to take a step towards Guru sahib we should try to keep move of his rehit..

mite ber wrong :T:

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa !

Waheguru Ji ki Fateh !!

^_^

3 out of 5 ....

1) Kesh are about to reach the full size

2) Kara

3) Kanga

so I'm like this right now grin.gif

from last some time I'm looking for proper Katcheras in UK, checked with my local Gurdwara Sahib but they dont keep them...now planning to goto back home in India and bring a quota of Kacheras

...with Guru Ji's kirpa I will be wearing 5th kakar (gatra and kirpan) soon

All the Khalsa singhs and singhnies please do ardas for us fools pray.gif

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa !

Waheguru Ji ki Fateh !!

All the power to everyone who Guru Jee has blessed with Amrit & the Panj Kakaar, and all the power to the rest who are making efforts!

You guys can all do it. Guru Jee is going to help us all.

P.S. To those of you who don't wear a kashera yet, start!! It's easy and it's better :e: :wub: (as long as you're also actively trying to fight lust and stuff... We must treat all our kakaars with full respect right :@ )

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I have kesh,kirpan,kara and kachera! BUT the thing is in the hoidyas and that i kept on my kachera and then when i got to school i didnt want to go, because i knew i was going to remove my kachera when i had p.e and i did! which upsets me! i just cant wait to leave school, cus school seriously messes up your sikhi!