Where will badal be rated in the list of bad Sikhs?

9 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

@dallysingh101

Plz reply!

Although we've had many gadaars I think the Badal family will go down as the modern incarnations of masands who infiltrated the panth at the highest levels. I believe in future generations the panth will judge apnay of today for the way they have allowed this to happen unchallenged.  

Just now, dallysingh101 said:

Although we've had many gadaars I think the Badal family will go down as the modern incarnations of masands who infiltrated the panth at the highest levels. I believe in future generations the panth will judge apnay of today for the way they have allowed this to happen unchallenged.  

Even the masands were not able to control Akal Takht?????

Badals hv made the God's Takht into a family Takht.

4 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I believe in future generations the panth will judge apnay of today for the way they have allowed this to happen unchallenged

We lost Sant Bhindranwale.

Then genocide of Gursikh nasal.

The next generation did not hv the sikhi strength to challenge the gaddaars or enemies of the panth.

1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

We lost Sant Bhindranwale.

Then genocide of Gursikh nasal.

The next generation did not hv the sikhi strength to challenge the gaddaars or enemies of the panth.

Yeah and apnay also promoted certain casteism non stop from about then too. Badal family benefit from this, as this was their voter bank.  

Sikhi comes from strong belief not some inherited racial/tribal factor in my opinion. Too many Sikhs believe in the latter.