Racism against young Sikh family from Panjab, in West Midlands

9 hours ago, BhForce said:

From the context, who do you speculate did it?

I can't tell. But this type of stuff was typical gora behaviour back in the day.

But who can tell these days? It could be stanis, kalay or whatever doing it now? 

Plenty of eastern europeans are white supremacists too, but I haven't seen them do this type of stuff. 

Who mainly lives in Rowley Regis / Oldbury?

5 hours ago, ChardikalaUK said:

Goreh like living with goreh only, they don't want to live with Indians. Indians don't want to live with Pakistanis. 

It's just the way it is. The UK is a very segregated place, especially big towns and cities. 

The best thing is just to live with other apne. 

But when you see places like Southall....you think what the heck!!

Plus, goray don't mind living with Indians when the Indians are genteel, well educated and successful. Plus you know how many have this 'exoticised' thing about pretty ethnic broads too. 

These northern monkey type, knuckle dragging on the ground, wife beater/ flat cap wearing gora haven't evolved much from albino bandhers. 

5 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

But when you see places like Southall....you think what the heck!!

Plus, goray don't mind living with Indians when the Indians are genteel, well educated and successful. Plus you know how many have this 'exoticised' thing about pretty ethnic broads too. 

These northern monkey type, knuckle dragging on the ground, wife beater/ flat cap wearing gora haven't evolved much from albino bandhers. 

No goreh don't like it. I live in a nicer middle class part of Slough, there has been massive white flight here and in nearby Iver. Let the goreh have their own areas. Ideally we shouldn't even be living here in the first place but South Asians are unable to produce any first world country. 

It doesn't help that a lot of apne can't let go of their ghetto habits when they move to nicer areas such askeeping rottweilers, blasting bhangra every weekend at some party and letting off fireworks at midnight. 

Now the suls have started moving here and naturally apne are starting to move out, it's the circle of life here! 

And who the hell uses the word broad? This isn't 1930s America. 

33 minutes ago, ChardikalaUK said:

askeeping rottweilers, blasting bhangra every weekend at some party and letting off fireworks at midnight. 

Apneh are now increasingly getting those little dogs you can fit in a bag.

The days of getting a proper solid kuttah like an Alsation is becoming a thing of the past.

I had a friend who used to go to Castleview school (Langley I think) in the 1980s and he was the apnah in his class with the rest being goreh. Of course that is now longer the case.

Wonder what the cycle of apneh living in an area is before it becomes an Islamic area. Is it around 20 or 30 years?

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Apneh are now increasingly getting those little dogs you can fit in a bag.

The days of getting a proper solid kuttah like an Alsation is becoming a thing of the past.

I had a friend who used to go to Castleview school (Langley I think) in the 1980s and he was the apnah in his class with the rest being goreh. Of course that is now longer the case.

Wonder what the cycle of apneh living in an area is before it becomes an Islamic area. Is it around 20 or 30 years?

20-30 years seems about right. This is my 20th year living in the Langley/Upton area and there were a lot of apne already here so you can say we've been here in big numbers for a good 25 years. I've noticed suls coming here in increasing numbers in the past 3 years or so, no one wore kurta pyjamas or Arabic man-skirts here 5 years ago but they're fairly common now. The only Indians moving here now are the Indian IT crowd from South India or Maharashtra, the occasional Sikh family from India who have some money. UK born Sikhs are moving to places like Stoke Poges, Gerrards Cross, Iver. No doubt the suls will follow us there as well. 

My plan was to stay here until my son finished school at 18 but I'm not sure I'll last that long given the demographic change. 

Suls pump out 3-4 kids compared to our 2 kids. So they will be the majority in schools in the future.

I don't understand how they afford the houses in the first place, their women don't work plus they have extra mouths to feed.