A Tribute to Gursikhs who passed away in 2004

Sewadar

On this day in 2004, Bhai Joginder Singh Jee Talwara passed away. And after that, in the year 2004, we lost so many chardikala gursikhs... but we are still strong. Having a Memorial Page for them is sure not a big tribute, but it is just a small effort to keep their lifestyle alive in our society. They were our role models, and taught us great lessons. We owe to them and we will repay it by being more strong in our sikhi, and keep their memory alive in our community.

SikhSangat.com Press Team dedicates http://forums.waheguroo.com/press to the chardi kala gursikhs of 2004 who left us for Guru jees sangat.

We will keep the sangat updated on SikhSangat Press page once in a month !!

Chardikala!

Press team

Press@Sikhsangat.com

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

respect.gif to Admin for creating that page. These Gursikhs that have left us in the past year have set the Gold Standard to which we should all work towards. Seeing tributes to them all on one page is very inspiring and reminds how huge Sikhi is. It brings Hunkaari Moorakhs like me back down to earth - so much Sikhi to learn about.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguru

i may be cnofuserd with 2003..but was there not another very respected member of DDT that died in a car accident in India? Kartar Singh? i honestly forget the name, but i remember it occurred, and cooudln't remember if it was 2003 or 2004.. i saw it on Gursikhijeevan, and i may be wrnog on this one, but i think khalistani responded to the thread... maybe he knows off hand?