amrit is essentail 4 salvation.

Mkhalsa

woah sikh soldier -edited-

i don't c why a woman can't lead the llama?

remember when mai bhago ji led hundred of SINGHS into battle.

remember when all the bibiyan where grinding flour with garlands made out of their children?

i think woman are better if not equal to men, can a man carry a baby?

mai bhago did lead singhs into battle.. the chali muktai...

but she did it when she had to, after, she spent the rest of her days serving in guru's langar, not leading wars...

im not saying men are better than women...

im saying there are different roles for both... read some of bhai vir singhs books, and u'll get an idea of historical wat singhnia's roles were... and ofcourse how amazing they were/are...

also sant jarnail singh ji, used the 2 examples i used about FATEH, and bibi reading lama... he said ppl who talk like that, just ignore them, cuz its pure manmat...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woah sikh soldier -edited-

i don't c why a woman can't lead the llama?

remember when mai bhago ji led hundred of SINGHS into battle.

remember when all the bibiyan where grinding flour with garlands made out of their children?

i think woman are better if not equal to men, can a man carry a baby?

true dat :wub:

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

sant jarnail singh je did say no bibi can ever be in panj payare

its in one of his video speeches

he also refers to bibi shud not taking kirpan da amrit in that video

sampardas from guru je, taksal, nihangs, do not let bibis in the panj

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Gurfateh!!

I don't mean to sound sexist or to offend any of my Bhena or Veer Jis, but to get to the point there are just some things that women can not do that men can do and there are some things men can't do that women can do.

With regards to the Panj Piare, they were all men not for sexist reasons but because they happened to be the five that stood up at Guru Ji's Hukam. Therefore we can not have a women in the Panj Piare as that does not represent the origianal. Also say if one of the Panj Piare at your local gurdwara was a woman, she may not be able to to keep her responsabilities due to menstrations,or other commitments

Before the society we live in today existed(as in equal rights for all) there were no such complaints that women should do this or that. In Guru Ji's time it was accepted that women should rule the home, they are the one's that have children and nuture them, but they didnt complain as that was their duty from God, if they are needed to help in battle then they would but primarily they were at home.

If someone is a Granthi or a Kirtani once you start your duty you shouldn't stop it is a regular commitment you make.Women also have a commitment at home(men do also but in proportion the responsibilty level is not equal. Again not because we are being sexist, but say for example one was doing a duty and started menstrating or the pujama became soiled even if potection was being worn, behsti would occur and it is our duty that to look out for our Bhena and make sure they have utmost respect.

The only ladies i ever see doing regular duties are those who are past a certain age, and that is a fact.

W

e are all born equal, but the roop Akaal Purukh gave men and women differs, thus there are some things that both can do equally.

I really hope i havnt caused offence :wub: feel free to criticise my view point and i am very sorry if i do offend.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Gurfateh!!

look, i'm not educated on this topic, and thus, i haven't formed my own opinion, but there was also a thread, i believe on tapoban, where a bibi asked if she could even take amrit if it was her menstruation period.. are you gonna say no? cuz if so, that's jus lame! i don't see why that has to come in between anything...

i don't think that's exactly fair... menstruation blood can be viewed in the same light as any bodily function, bodily fluid... you don't think the punj piyaaray sweat?? it's not easy to be standing for that long, and concentrating for that long... shouldn't sweating be considered behsti too? or is that different for some reasno....