... Help .. ?

Jaspaul Singh

it seems you have already asked advice form the best advisor possible. Fear not bro, Daylight only comes after darkness and it is bound to arrive. Nothing in this life is Permanent including troubles in our lives, they too will pass and Light will one day shine on your life. Even tho i belive it is already shinning only there are clouds in the sky created by our mind which blind us from seeing it. :umm:

May Allah bless u with his Grace.... :cool:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter how difficult a situation is, no matter how undoable the situation seems, a Sikh never gives up hope, never gives up spirit. A Sikh does not know what giving up is. Nothing is impossible for a Sikh. As a follower of the sweet Gurus teachings, a Sikh is blessed with God given energy and strength to change the impossible to the possible. Yes my friend, others like to swim with the current, others like to walk with the wind, but a Sikh holds onto the hand of the Guru and swims against the current of life, walks against the wind. The ocean of life seems so vast, so big, almost neverending and others see this as a difficult swim to undertake. A Sikh comes to this ocean, and without any hesitation jumps into this ocean of life with body, mind and soul and swims until the ocean is crossed. Yes my friend, Sikh is a fighter--a warrior of life.

By onkar singh...

Guest Akaal108
it seems you have already asked advice form the best advisor possible. Fear not bro, Daylight only comes after darkness and it is bound to arrive. Nothing in this life is Permanent including troubles in our lives, they too will pass and Light will one day shine on your life. Even tho i belive it is already shinning only there are clouds in the sky created by our mind which blind us from seeing it. :umm:

May Allah bless u with his Grace.... :cool:

Insa Allah O murid of true fakir :T:

Guest noonespecial

This may have nothing to do with the topic, but still....

dhukh dhaaroo sukh rog bhaeiaa jaa sukh thaam n hoee ||

Suffering is the medicine, and pleasure the disease, because where there is pleasure, there is no desire for God.

(Rehraas Sahib)

First thukh of Rehraas Sahib people...hmmm...Gurbani provides all the answers, must we REALLY go on expressing our bland knowledge..

And Pheena...what did I tell you about using the big words?

ME NO LIKEY.. :umm: