Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Simran9

Have u heard of Bhai Ranjeet Singh Dhadrian wale?

35 posts in this topic

hey sadhsangat ji,

i was watching video yesterday of keertan diwans done in Delhi and Patiala by Bhai Ranjeet Singh Dhadhrain wale (the video title says he is a Sant Baba Ranjeet Singh). anyway, his style of doing keertan is amazing and I was curious to know if anyone else has heard of him or his keertan? maybe its available online somewhere?

He has a big jatha with him, I mean like a lot of guys, probably like 20 with him on stage.

I think he's 18 years old :T:

thats quite an accomplishment/enlightenment for such a young person.

thanx

^_^

Just went to India and brought back a VCD of his.

He wears loads of different colours, dastaar matching outfit...

He's 21 years old.

dang how come i couldn't find him when i searched the forum :|

anyway, aight, how do i get on the gurseva hub?

i downloaded the dc++ thing and now its telling me "Socks5: Address not available" ? :wub:

somebody help me......... :D @

thanx

^_^

Ive heard him. He does some awesome parchaar but his keertans not very great. I like his keertan but he makes too much noise. Dont wanna offend anyone, otherwise his parchaar is awesome

Wjkk Wjkf

somebody gave a vhs of his katha... its amazing. he is a very eloquent speaker and has very touching voice. I think what ppl mean by he does kachi bani is that he sings dhaarna while doing katha. Many sant manapurush were used to read dhaarnas which are not in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, such as Sant Ishar Singh Ji and Sant Waryam Singh Ji. He is doing great parchar, but some babas are very jealous of him cuz their business is going down because of Bhai Ranjit Singh Ji's Deevans. People have mix view such as someone told me that now he made his own dera and named it something like 'Parmeshar Dwar'. So I think whoever does Sikhi Da Parchar, we should walk with him/her instead of following people who have nothing to do but making comments and leave. A friend of mine also talked to Baba Hardev Singh Loolan Kalan Wale when he came to Lankershim Gurdwara few months back about Sant Ranjit Singh that he is doing great parchar and thousands are taking Amrit from him and his deewans have alot of ekatth (large gathering). My friend told me Baba Hardev Singh told him that ekatth tan nachan wali kol vi bahut hunda aa. ekatth karna tan koi vaddi gall nahi. pata kush hunda nahi, kise school gaye nahi hunde vidhya prapat karan..... (i forgot rest of the stuff)...

so i think its only the babas who are jealous and worried about their own deras because the large number of sangat is attending Sant Ranjit Singh's deewans rolleyes.gif

but there is also another thing to this. a friend of mine told me about another

sant or baba who was also very young and started doing katha and keertan in deewans and became very famous and them i think he started doing something wrong and he went down and stuff... i forgot the name of this person.... so i think the future will tell the rest.

take care folks and forgive me if i have said anything wrong.. all i have written is my own opinions and the things i have heard from ppl. shhh.gif

Hardev Singh may be jealous but I think he does have a point. Ranjit Singh is like 21 years old and most good parchaaraks spend 10 years easily studying Sikhi. Maan Singh Jhaur spent 10 years just to study Guru Granth Sahib Ji and then studied other granths and religions. So basically he spent more time than Ranjit Singh's age studying Sikhi. Being a parchaarak of Sikhi is not an easy job. Maan Singh Jhaur had many debates with muslims and hindus and won most of the times. If Ranjit Singh had debate with one of those guys, I doubt if he will ever win. Many great Gursikhs did Naam Simran first and then did parchaar. Bhai Randhir Singh Ji wrote His amazing books after He did crazy amount of Simran and Bhai Veer Singh Ji became Sikh first then preached. Sant Jarnail Singh Ji spent more than 25 years in Taksaal. We all know for a fact that history will never forget these Gursikhs. on the other hand, there is Maan "singh" who will not be forgotten either. So I hope Ranjit Singh knows what a great responsibility he has. He is so young. He stands in the line of parcharaks. If he is having large gatherings then it is his responsibility to show people that Sikh parcharaks are of good character. I don't know him at all but people I know have had bad experiences with him. May Guru Ji Bless Him to do parchaar the way Guru Ji want. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I think that unless people don't start worshipping him instead of Guru Granth Sahib Ji....everything is fine....the problem arises when people start going after a person who showed them the way....All these Sants and Babaji's shud be just a guide to us and not a Guru....Our main aim is to follow Shri Guru Granth Sahib

"Sab Sikhan Ko hukam hai Guru Maneyo granth"

I agree with u that Bhai Ranjit Singh Ji is doing good parchar n there is no doubt about it....He has make so many people take amrit.....but unless he is too much immune to panj vikaar, he is bound to be hit by EGO at one point of time.....thats wat happens in most cases....baaki I am a very moorakh banda...but these are my views...'

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Baba Ranjit Singh Ji are doing lots of parchar at the moment. I have put loads of Divans in audio and VCds on the hub. They learned about Sikhi at Rara Sahib from Baba Karam Singh Ji who have now passed away.

many why u ppl so fast to judge someone like that who is doing great sikhi parchar? nonono.gif

you don't even know where he's coming from and what his experience is with sikhi.

juz because it took forever for person A to get that good doesn't mean it will take person B the same amount of time.

ok so his keertan is mostly kachi bani. so what? he's not the only one, theres lots of other raagis who sing kachi bani. aren't dharmik geets like kachi bani too? we don't have objection to those generally, so whats the big deal here?

he's juz doin his job as a raagi to promote sikhi, and if lots of ppl have come into gursikhi jeevan because of him, then i see nothing wrong with that.

I was mainly talking about responsibilities of being a Sikh parchaarak. He is very young which means compared to others he is not that mature and experienced. SO I said, he should be very careful and responsible. it is good if lot of people are taking Amrit but I am more interested in knowing how many of those keep full rehat and are working hard to become pooran Gursikhs. I want to see quality not quantity. If he himself has proper jeevan only then his parchaar can motivate others to have proper jeevan. at age of 21 not many people reach high avastha. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Bijla Singh veer ji,

I would like to stress that age has nothing to do with sikhi in Guru Nanak Dev Ghar.

You can find great examples every where in the sikh history where young people have attained bhramgyan because of their tapayasa in previous lives.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

sant jarnail singh je had reached amazing avasthas at very young age

i dont knoe if bhai ranjeet singh je is at that avastha, i doubt it for some reasons

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Admin note: This is the last warning being issued on this thread!!! It appears clearly that people are trying to compare two different personalities and overweighing one over the other. This is not what Gursikhs should do. If anyone has any thing to share about why they have such mortifying thinking over Baba Ranjeet Singh then please share that, otherwise stay off the thread. -4

Edited by Son of Guru Gobind Singh Ji

this is NOT directed towards anyone specific, but in general;

i juz love how we judge one person, but when someone says something about...oh lets say...baba maan singh pehova wale....then ppl juz can't stand it. rolleyes.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

his parchaar is really good, from wat ive heard

and he seems like a really nice singh

the ONLY doubts that i have, it aint a huge one, is

we see many sants dress simply, as guru je instructs

and i see him with clothes that sparkle, and stuff on his dastars like bhangra singers, and some other stuff like singers wear

some chardi kala gursikhs saw his pictures, and he was in wat looked like a bhangra singers clothers, and then there like this wat the title of sant has dropped to??

but his parchaar is really nice, and he doesnt seem like a wanna be sant like many in punjab

thas pretty much the only reason

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

If anyone has any thing to share about why they have such mortifying thinking over Baba Ranjeet Singh then please share that, otherwise stay off the thread. -4

then why was my first post deleted? i don't know who deleted it but why? such a neutral forum this is.

either write a note or give reasons for deleting the post or stay off the thread.

Please do not compare ranjeet singh ji to other sants to belittle him.He is an amazing parcharak.Listen to him before making conclusions. Every sant ji use kachi bani as it is easy to understand for people who are listening them (mainly village people).I heard from my mom that ranjeet singh ji was suffering from a chronic disease when he was a kid.His parent sent him to rara sahib so that he may spend his last time with gurmukhs...but guru ji did kirpa on him and he survived.So he spent a lot of time with high avastha gursikhs.Please donot doubt him.He is an amazing sant ji.

I personally did not compare his avastha but his experience. I do not know about any gursikh's avastha. I personally disagree with kachi bani no matter which sant used it. any "sant" I asked could not justify it, so I will need good reasoning. besides that, people I know told me that he charges way too much for one program and if a Gurdwara cannot pay it he does not do it for free. is it true? speak only if you know it for sure so I can get my doubts cleared. also, can anyone upload his parchaar so I can listen? Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Balwinder Singh ji,

sorry...not every sant uses kachi bani to do prachar....

there are many gurmukhs who never used kachi bani and still inspired many people...like wise ther are many sants who used kachi bani....

i don't know if it's right or wrong....i guess it's just the method that some gursikhs choose to spread guru ji's message....

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Veer Ranjeet Singh Jee Dhandriya walley is in our town now a days , I will try to gather more informtion and post here asap.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I personally disagree with kachi bani no matter which sant used it.

I would just like to point out that it was a hukam from Guru Jee for Sant Attar Singh Mastuaney Vale to do keertan using the dharnas.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!