Real Reasons Many Sikh Girls Date Non Sikh Men And Marry Non Sikh Men

The issue is the parents can't/have not taught their children about Sikhi and culture [most have no idea about it themseves!] as they have no idea about it themselves. The men went to the pub to eat and play darts, the women went to friends to watch Zee TV and Bollywood films. The children grew up, and by that time they were already developed and set in their ways. The parents now sit in Gurdwaras moaning and groaning about the issues, but when they had a chance to parent, they did what I've mentioned above. Karam, Aphe beej, apeh kah.

The previous generation may have given the impression of being better Sikh women because they wore their hair long, wore salwar kameez and didn't answer back. But thats all it was.....just an illusion. It was the illusion of being a good Sikh. Away from the Gurdwara the reality was often a filthy mouth, Hindu practices, no concern for sarbat da bhalla and all of god's creations etc. What you have today is a generation of genuine Sikh women. Far more following true Sikhi rather than the cultural practices of before. Far more with the honesty to not pretend to be something they are not.

I don't know about the situation in cali but in Gurdwaras in England the classes are packed with young Sikh girls learning and mastering Gurbani, Gatka etc. The future is extraordinarily bright as far as Sikhi is concerned. Our girls are at the forefront of this revival and we should be praising their contribution rather than constantly seeing the glass as half empty and perennialy criticising them.

It is clear that any problem we Sikhs face is coming from our old and middle aged men. It is them, with their immorality, corruption and deceit, that is destroying us. Our girls are saving us, not destroying us. Again, I don't know about the situation where you are but today in England, there are proportionately more Sikh children with patkas and dastars than there have ever been before. For that, we should be thanking their mothers....i.e the girls being criticised on threads here.

Whether it be about crime, music, tv or religion, it is human nature for people to always think things were 'so much better in the old days' and that today it is so much worse. In reality though, that is hardly ever the case.

For me, this current generation of Sikh girls in the west is our golden generation.

I still disagree bro with the Sikh girls holding onto our future generations. Yes majority old Sikh men who are holding onto the gurdwaras for their own benefits and not doing what needs to be done are the problem. In the future there will be a shift to new Sikh Panthic leaders who hopefully will start get things going.

As of the girls I can tell you again majority and I am saying majority are not interested in Sikhi. They are probably daughters of mona Sikhs or so or have a Keshdhari Dad but doesn't teach her anything hence she will not care in the future. This is happening to many many Sikh girls in Punjab How do I know this? Its not hard to see yourself to be honest it is quite clear what is happening. There are more people starting to leave Sikhi or even not interested in Sikhi then those coming back into Sikhi. We see some Sikh girls transforming into Singhnis but think of the mass amount of other Sikh girls leaving Sikhi behind when they go to college for an instance. This is a long topic and can be discussed forever as there's already a similar thread like this.

Also if we Sikhs want to fix anything in this Panth we have to go to the root of the problem. There's broken branches (issues) outside India regarding Sikhs but we need to understand the Akal Takht is the root of many of our problems instead of helping out parchar for girls and even boys in Punjab villages you have the jathedar telling Sikh couples to start having four kids? complete bogus. (off-topic but needed to be said)

Also if we Sikhs want to fix anything in this Panth we have to go to the root of the problem. There's broken branches (issues) outside India regarding Sikhs but we need to understand the Akal Takht is the root of many of our problems instead of helping out parchar for girls and even boys in Punjab villages you have the jathedar telling Sikh couples to start having four kids? complete bogus. (off-topic but needed to be said)

What's wrong with having 4 kids? The Akal Takht Jathadar gave this good suggestion because Sikhs have become corrupted by western mindset and thought where they now see kids as a burden. Following sinful western secular practices of abortion(murder) of their own children. For any community to grow naturally you need minimum of 3 kids per family, anything less will not grow the community. Sadly now our people only have 1 or 2 kids. Even during the militancy years of the 80s, the Kharku Singhs encouraged Sikhs to have more kids. The result of this was that despite the Sikhs going through the genocide of the 80s and 90s, the Sikh population percentage share in Punjab actually grew and only began declining after the militancy also finished. Look at the west, Goras are having so few kids that one day they will become a minority within their own countries. Today that is what is happening in Punjab too where Sikhs will become a minority because they are following western family model.

What's wrong with having 4 kids? The Akal Takht Jathadar gave this good suggestion because Sikhs have become corrupted by western mindset and thought where they now see kids as a burden. Following sinful western secular practices of abortion(murder) of their own children. For any community to grow naturally you need minimum of 3 kids per family, anything less will not grow the community. Sadly now our people only have 1 or 2 kids. Even during the militancy years of the 80s, the Kharku Singhs encouraged Sikhs to have more kids. The result of this was that despite the Sikhs going through the genocide of the 80s and 90s, the Sikh population percentage share in Punjab actually grew and only began declining after the militancy also finished. Look at the west, Goras are having so few kids that one day they will become a minority within their own countries. Today that is what is happening in Punjab too where Sikhs will become a minority because they are following western family model.

I think a logical approach is Prachar, BasicsOfSikhi!

I think a logical approach is Prachar, BasicsOfSikhi!

Bhai Jugraj Singh of Basics of Sikhi also agree with Akal Takht suggesting that Sikhs should have more kids. And this is not surprising. Any Sikh parcharak who is knowledgeable about our critical situation knows it is suicidal for a minority who also happens to be nationless to have a negative birth rate.

Bhai Jugraj Singh of Basics of Sikhi also agree with Akal Takht suggesting that Sikhs should have more kids. And this is not surprising. Any Sikh parcharak who is knowledgeable about our critical situation knows it is suicidal for a minority who also happens to be nationless to have a negative birth rate.

I'll just admit that before Basics Of Sikhi was there,I knew very little about Sikhi, if there is no Prachar, then the minority will become Atheists, so I don't recommend having lots of kids to support Sikhi. Nor do I personally believe that no one is born a Sikh.