Black Magic.kala-jaadoo..keeta-kraya

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

You are right Black Magic does exist. There are many kinds. There are notmal Taweez that people use, which are minor band basic forms of witch craft. There is Voodoo, and the worst Kind Is Kala Ilm.

amrit plays a big big biiiiiiig role on also eliminating Kala ilm. for example, people dont need Hairs/Clothing of people to do it anymore. People can use Cats/Dogs nails, mix them up and read a kalma/mantra over it. Once they have done what they need to, they can post it through some ones letter box and in that household, there will be constant quarrels.

Khalsa Fauji, youi seem to have hankaar, dont be such a fool and ask for spirits to come after you, becuase they will cause damage if you invite them.

Only_me1, if you are a sikh, there are many Paaths you can do to get your lover back, you can do So Purakh, Shabad hazaare 5 times a day, and many others. If you are Muslim, go see a peer, a good one. If you go to a Malby, they will give you a taweex to put onto a clothing of that girl, and whatever distances that girl from her current lover, will want a sacrifice from you. There are many Kalma's within the Koran that can help/assist you within you Marital Future. there are 2 Sort of Cults that perform acts, there are Muslim Tantriks, and Hndu Tantriks. Its stated that Hindu Tantriks are most powerful,

Jaapji Sahib, Jaap Sahib, Chachri Chand can help create a cosmic circle to protect you from these. The most common one is Sri Brahm Kavach. Recite it 32 times, whilst stirring a Sarbh Loh Kirpan In water, then drink the water.

God Bless

Ong!

....on the back end of this, how would brahmgiani's perform excorsisms/break kaala Jaadu and stuff?

I'm not sure what brahmgiani's would do, but I think their presence alone can send evil spirits running.

On a side note.

Theres this buddy I know in india who had some black magic done to him. He went to a mulsim peer to get this undone and the peer took a piece of paper, wrote some verse from the holy Qur'an on it and put the piece of paper in a glass of water. He was then told to drink the water and he did. As he did, he felt some burden or weight leave his body and was fine after that. That's what he told me atleast unsure.gif

There also that story about Sant Ishar singh ji's encounter with a boy who is possessed by a ghost names Suleman. This ghost wasn't evil in fact and was looking for mukti.

"Suleman was a pir and saw his daughter and a sadhu together romantically while he was in samaadhi and got angry and went looking for the sadhu to kill him. He couldnt find the sadhu and when he got home he burnt his daughter and a short while later his wife died of grief.

then he started doing bad things for money as he had ridhia sidhia.

after he died he was taken by jamdoot to dharamrai - took one year, beating him all the way. He describes what dharamrai looks like - 'beard white like the sun, skin red like molten copper'. Dharamraja tells him he has to go to kunbi narak until he learns his lesson, and then has to be a pret for a thousand years.

Suleman asks how he will get mukti - Dharamrai says that God will come to earth in the form of 10 Gurus, after some time when Sulemans sentence is finished there will Guru Nanak Dev ji's sant in Rara Sahib who will give him mukti.

Then he asks Dharamrai where the sadhu who slept with his daughter is as he wants revenge. Dharamrai says that he will be a boy called manmohan singh and you will recognise him when you see him. You can beat him, but you cant kill him, he will lead you to Sant Isher Singh.

Suleman says he met Guru Nanak Dev Ji in mecca medina, where he was told he had to do what Dharamraja told him. He also says that he met Guru Gobind Singh Ji but not in detail - he was questioned by someone and suleman answered "I have already told you I met him."

Suleman says that people used to to pooja at his grave (muslims), and one day a boy urinated on the grave, suleman looked at him and recognised the sadhu he has been wiating for. He started attacking him, until he remembered Dharamrajas word, and let him go, when the boy became uncoinscious. The villagers quickly came and got him, doctors found nothing wrong - didnt know what had happened.

At first he cam to Hapur in someone elses body and then started speakin in manmohan singh, who was in Maharaji's sangat.

Maharaji found someone to have suleman as a baby that both suleman and the family agreed to and suleman went. First he refused to go to someones house coz they were rich, then when he agreed to this family he said that he would go but wouldnt sell newsparers ( that was his father to be's work)

A few weeks later Suleman turned up at Rara Sahib again, Maharaji asked him why he broke his word, Suleman said he didnt break it - it takes six months for the human to form and then he will go back because the pain was too much in the womb - written in Anand Sahib paat as well (mata ke udar meh pratipal kare).

Maharaji said ok, Suleman took Manmohans singhs body again and started living in rara sahib sangat as sevadar.

This is when one of those recordings was made that is on the net. This was made by balwant singh, and the transcript is also in the book.

This conversation you've heard on the recording. He seems a nice enough guy

7 months later Suleman was still there, Maharaji called him and again asked why he broke his word, Suleman said he was sorry, but wanted see Maharajis birthday before he went. Maharaji said no - the baby was ready.

Suleman replied that Mahraji could do anything, and that he could the delay the birth, Maharaji agreed.

11 months after his mother got pregnant, Suleman was born, after Maharaji refused another extension - saying it would to painful for the mother to wait any longer. He left his nishan on manmohan singh - his tongue was all spotty.

For 4 years after he was born Suleman could remember all that had happened to him - he also described what kunbi narak was like and what people had to do - some people were being burnt again and again - didnt really understand that bit coz his urdu is strange.

Theres a couple other stories about prets and how they got mukti through saptah paat, and extracts from Gurbani about pret/bhoot etc.

He described how prets possess people - 'like how tissue sticks to sweat on a body, the pret envelopes the human'. Prets are attracted to the smell given off by people who eat meat, eggs and drink alcohol, because their food is blood and meat - which they eat through animals.

from sikhawareness.com "

• 4 months later...

Black magic does exist. I've seen it done and i know a lot of people to whom it has been done too.

From what i've heard, if you do your paath, if you believe in Guru Ji, then you cant be hurt by it. Another thing is, if someone tries to do black magic on a person who believes in Guru ji and does a lot of paath, then the 'magic' or whatever evil is sent to that person will go back to the person who initiated it with twice the force. I would be scared of Black Magic if I did not do paath.

pul chuk maaf

Fateh

post-24790-127327670616_thumb.jpg

hey sony i need your help. myself has recently married 2 months back 0n 16 feb2010. i came to my husband's house and after two or three days, i started feeling suspicious about the maid working here. she also knew perhaps that i m not feeling much good about her. we both don't share good relation ship.just 25 days before she left the job and dosen't come to my house.i was sick from the date she left.10 days after she left,she came back for her left money, witch i paid her. just today my next maid found a wooden stuff from a corner of my kitchen, witch is not our. i myself has cleaned each and every corner and drawers and cuboards and my husband and by mother in law also never seen this stuff before i m attaching a pic of the stuff here. if possible plz help me by just telling wether it is a stuff used for black magic in chandigarh or punjab side.

Man I'm not the greatest Sikh in the world. I mean I don't drink or smoke or anything but I certainly have a long way to go before I can claim to be even remotely pious. However, the Sikhi I practice does not ever believe in black magic rubbish. I don't care if some of you claim it's in the scriptures the fact is that my forefathers walked away from that sort of un-padh mumbo jumbo beliefs...a long long time ago.

I'll tell you what though...it is a real problem among the older generation ladies here in the UK...even among the 'amritdhari' ladies. I'll give you an example; there's a gurdwara down on the south coast in Southampton where one lady in particular keeps placing a carrier bag full of nails next to the golak every time she goes to matha tek. Apparently it's to make her black magic stronger and Guru ji weaker. Apparently the video evidence shows the lady to be one of regular amritdhari bibian. :o

When Akal Created his Rachna(Creation), Both Evil and Good was created. So for those people who say 'There is no Black Magic' are wrong. only for Gurmukhs and Gursikhs there is not Balck Magic bcz they have total faith and visvash on Guruji that nothing would happen if someone does black magic on them.

There is one beautiful sakhi. ther was one Gursikh living in Delhi(He was a Amritdhari,Nitnemi Sikh). His face was balck by birth and had defect in one of his legs and could not walk properly. . He got married to Beautiful Lady in Delhi itself. that lady was not happy with the marriage. She told her mother about this. Mother told her donot worry, I know one person who is a famous black magician, we'll go to him to get rid of this Gursikh.

They went to that Magician. He gave one Tweet and told her to gave this Powder in his milk. and he'll die within 1 hours as this tweet is very very strong. they gave him 2000rs and got that powder in tweet.

She went home and in night She mixed the powder in the milk to give to his Husband. but at that time gurusikh was doing Kirtan Sohila de Paath. He took the Milk glass and started drinking Milk but still he was doing Paath in this Mind.

1 hour passed.....5 hours passed...........8 hours passed..........but nothing happened. She went back to her mother told her about this Event. They both again went back to that Magician that that the powder which you gave them didnot work. Magician thought HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN??. He closed his eyes and focused. He opened his eyes after 5 minutes and told....... YOU FOOLS HE IS GURUSIKH.He follows GURU Nanak Dev ji teaching. He keeps Rehat of Guru. He recites GURUs name. My Mantars ....not even any Mantar could work aganst the GURUmantar. Go home .i cannot help you. NO body can help you with this.

So you see this OUR GURU is PURAN SAMRATH GURUDEV. and always helps his Gursikhs and Loorwand Bande

One more Sakhi Sangat ji,

There was a Gurusikh of Guru Gobind SIngh Ji Sache Patshah jio. He had Immense/full faith on Guru Gobind Singh ji. He knew it that Maharaji would help him if any problem take in his life.

In same village where he lived was the Kabar of Pir(Grave of Pir),All muslim consisdered him as a Mahan Pir. This gurusikh used to cross the Grave by keeping his feet over the grave everyday. All people nearby used to tell that gurusikh ;Pyareya, Donot do this sin, this is the grave of a Mahan Pir, that pir would overtake your soul' but he never listened to them bcz he had immense faith over Guruji that No one is above Guruji.

One day while crossing thru same route, It came into his mind WHAT IF THIS PIR OVERTAKES MY SOUL,MAYBE THESE PEOPLE ARE TELLING TRUTH, What if Guru Doesnot help me. while he was thinking about this, He kept his feet on the grave . Once he kept his feet, Pir overtook his soul and that gurusikh started behaving like a Insane Person, started jumping all over the places, bad words he said to all the people. People got sscared and all went to GURUJI and told ,' Guruji you said whosesover would be in my sharan or Akal Sharan not even Dharam Raj or Yamdoot would ask him but this Mamolly ja Pir had overtook the soul of One of our Gurusikh'. GURU ji sent few Gurusikhs to pick him up and bring him Here.

They Brought him to Guruji's Palace. Guruji Summoned the Pir Inside that Gurusikh; and asked why you have done this to our Gurusikh, Pir did Namaskar to Guruji and Said ;'Maharaji i thought it was my Vade Bhag(good fortune) that your gurusikh is placing feet on my grave and felt my soul at peace, He was you sikh at that time, But once SHANKA(doubt) had come into his mind today(WHAT IF THIS PIR OVERTAKES MY SOUL,MAYBE THESE PEOPLE ARE TELLING TRUTH, What if Guru Doesnot help me), Guruji at that time I overtook his soul beacuse He forgot that He is a SIkh of a Puran Guru, At that time He was not you sikh, He is mine SIkh'.

Actually This was the Sang of Guruji to give lessons to their gurusikhs that PURAN VISHWAS is the key to God.

Later Guruji ordered the Pir to get out of his Body. Pir came out of the body of the Gurusikh. Gurusikh did Matha Tek(Dandaot) to Guruji and Requested for Forgiveness