Black Magic.kala-jaadoo..keeta-kraya

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are also Karas available made out of Steel wool and if you wear those Karas then no black magic can harm you. If you goto a Gurudwara Sahib or where mahapurush has meditated for long, or a place where there are lot of holy vibrations then it will go away.

Also, talking about Black magic , maya has already done her magic.... and we are so vulnerable already... Reading bani and have 100% faith in Gurbani can save us.

"Only who has faith comes to know of such a state of mind"

It doesn't work on Akalis.

88588[/snapback]

That is very true, but perhaps not in the context you suggest. It is true that such things cannot harm worshippers of Akaal (ie Akalis). However, the generalisation does seem a little off if you apply it to any individual who has been given the status of Akali, as I am sure you will be aware that not all who obtain such a status remain respectable individuals. Perhaps it is incorrect to generalise to this degree- maybe the point should be clarified a little.

• 3 years later...
Black magic does exist. I've seen it done and i know a lot of people to whom it has been done too.

From what i've heard, if you do your paath, if you believe in Guru Ji, then you cant be hurt by it. Another thing is, if someone tries to do black magic on a person who believes in Guru ji and does a lot of paath, then the 'magic' or whatever evil is sent to that person will go back to the person who initiated it with twice the force. I would be scared of Black Magic if I did not do paath.

pul chuk maaf

Fateh

Hi I need help me with get in touch with people who do jado. I don't want to do bad ways. I want my fiance back, who is getting marry in march. I want to stop him. would u be able to give me the number of them people, who do jado? email me at khayahmed2003@yahoo.com please

Hi I need help me with get in touch with people who do jado. I don't want to do bad ways. I want my fiance back, who is getting marry in march. I want to stop him. would u be able to give me the number of them people, who do jado? email me at khayahmed2003@yahoo.com please

That's just wrong. Anyway, it is strictly forbidden in our religion, so try somewhere else!