Something I Was Thinking..

Guest Akaal108
Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Amrit is for Khalsa and nothing else is approved by Guru Ji it is their choice to take it and only Guru Ji decides who goes to sachkhand.

probably that's why Guru Hargobind Sahib gave one of his children to udasi order- baba siri chand maharaj

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its soo funny how we can change a simple thread.. which has a simple goal that it will just have a simple brief history of what that jatha is.

I dont get it.. its simply gonna be like a informational thread where no one is allowed to post, just simple informatioin about that jatha and their background. The kind of information you might find on www.akj.org or www.gursikhijeevan.com about them. Its simple, you can say copy pasted from other sources kind of thing, but the main goal here is ... all the information is gathered into one link. SO everyone can just refer to it.

But i get some of your points that what can be right information... but still there has to be something done. I know many people, who are not amritdhari just monay, that come up to me and ask me what jatha are you with, you look like a taksali, some even call me sant ji no.gif .... like people like these guys need to be informed that ok this list is the anti-sikh groups, and these are the jathas that support sikhi.

....we have to put ourselves in others shoes, us just sitting here and letting them find out about groups is not gonna solve the problem.

Well i just put in a simple thought.. if the ADMIN think we should please give in your thought...

bhul chuk maph!

I totally agree with Jagjit Singh's post. Any person/jatha/samparda/group that does not take Khanday Da Amrit is neither a Sikh nor part of Khalsa Panth. No one should know about any jathas which are only divisions of the Panth. Teaching kids about Sikhi, Rehat and History is the best way not jatha versions of sikhi and rehat. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh