Something I Was Thinking..

Let me clear some things up ....

IN NO WAY I WANT TO MAKE A THREAD WHERE THERE WILL BE JATHA BASHING GOING ON !!!

This thread will be clearly ONLY .. INFORMATIONAL .. TO SANGAT!!

And how can we resolve this issues if some people prefer to label themselves as something... you cant... but instead if we tell everyone ... about these jathas and on the other hand anti-sikh groups.. people will be forwarned and will know more information about them....

... i think its BETTER for people to have basic information about them than not have NO information at all and for people to spread FALSE rumous about them!!! (And certain people know EXACTLY what i mean.... )

... We can have a title... YOUR ONLY A SIKH, A KHALSA... these jathas are just principles you can use and follow to make your SIKHI better....

i hope that clears it...

bhul chuk maph.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WJKK WJKF

I yes daasn daas has given the go ahead! Let the jatha bashing begin

WJKK WJKF

88175[/snapback]

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh..!!

singh tha's totally not fair to Daasn Daas veerji.. u can't say that.. like they said above that it would be LOCKED... and we specifically said NO JATTHA BASHING... i think it would be good for youth growing up now unlike many of the youth in our age group who have grown up hearing different things from different people about different jatthas... many of them being FALSE and only splitting the panth even more... i would rather the youth find out first hand what each of these jattha's teach and why they are there....

we must REALIZE that each jattha is like a CLASS... we all go to school and take different classes to get our diploma or degree or what not... each jattha stresses/teaches/focuses on different things... their different classes.. and we can't jes take ONE class to graduate.. for example... Damdami Taksal stresses gurbaani n santhiya, akj and sadh sangat stress kirtan and simran... etcc ... and so on.. we have to take all of them and learn from all of them.. remember.. we are STUDENTS as well..

but one thing that's KEY... and its not really stressed nowadayz as much as one would hope is that we have to realise we're SIKH before anything else... we can't say I'M AKJ.. or I'M TAKSALI.. or I'M TAPOBAN or i'm SADH SANGATEE etc... we should all say I/WE ARE SIKH..!!!

bhul chuk maaf...

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh..!!

ok lets use a different example.... caste.....

soo lets make a thread listing the different castes there history and what separates them, (this is what were doing showing different opinions in the panth openly)

from here ppl will be like oo i must be a choora, or kuthree, or jatt cuz they will relate to the caste (jatha) and forget about the community ( the khalsa)

this is how i veiw this thread

ok lets use a different example.... caste.....

soo lets make a thread listing the different castes there history and what separates them, (this is what were doing showing different opinions in the panth openly)

from here ppl will be like oo i must be a choora, or kuthree, or jatt cuz they will relate to the caste (jatha) and forget about the community ( the khalsa)

this is how i veiw this thread

88214[/snapback]

Singh i see what your saying but...

You cant compare CASTE to JATHAS... where CASTE is a big nooo ... and JATHAS are allowed (as far as i know) .. and the many gursikhs that came and went and still exist who still SUPPORT JATHAS.. i dont see how you can compare the two...

... dont you guys see what im trying to say here...

LET ME PUT IT IN OTHER SENSE...

Here is a brief outline:

NAME:

DESCRIPTION:

BELIEFS:

ANTI-SIKH or SIKH:

ETC...

YOu guys see what im trying to say... like no controversial stuff just BASIC .. ABC stuff... so people like me who have no clue what these groups are can learn!!

Jio... look at it from another perspective... from someone who has NO IDEA who sikhs are... or idiots lik eme who dont know one thing about being a Sikh.. we get confused easily with different beliefs... ITS BETTER TO PRESENT THE INFO TO PEOPLE NOT WAIT and LET THEM FIND OUT THEMSELVES kind of thing.

... YOU KNOW .. this is EXACTLY !!! .. EXACTLY why people around the world dont know about SIKHS cuz we are not doing that first simple step of talking about what is actually present. WHY ARE WE TRYING TO HIDE WHAT IS ALREADY THERE!!?!?!?!?

There is nothing wrong with these jathas (except the anti-sikh ones..) all of them are preaching sikhi.. they arent gonna simply disappear.. COME ON ... instead of laying back and sleeping lets at least wake the youth up. Even one youth who was 13 years old earlier posted it was a good idea....

SINGHO .. PLEASE LOOK AT IT FROM A KIDS OR A BEGINNERS PERSPECTIVE and NOT AT THE STAGE AT WHAT YOU ARE RIGHT NOW...

nothign against you veerji, just wanted to get my point across...

bhul chuk maph!

ok for those of you who are from toronto, they all know why i think lil kids can't handle it......ppl get labels......yo that guy took amrit from taksal but goes to AKJ programs, or Dum Dumy Taksal wannabe's and of course the daily jokes on tapoban..this is what we gotta avoid

the only thing we do need is a sticky of anti panthic groups (naamdharis), because you give ppl the credit that they are intelligent beings with mature reasoning, and i (may be harsh) but see manipulation and the need for insecure ppl to join a group so they are part of sumthing larger then them.

they will not see it has being part of khalsa, but of tha jatha...i make this mistake my self when i used to ask "whered u take amrit from?" when it should be what maryada do u follow cuz amrit is of the khanda.....

soo lets see why its pointless to make this post...... ill use another analogy in canada we have

Public Skool

Private skools

Catholic skools

Acamdemy's

they are all a little different but have the same purpose and in the end the students of all are gettin a education and gettin the same jobs, or colleges, or universities soo jatha's

Tapoban

AKJ

DDT

Sadh Sangat

Buddah/Taruna Dal

Nanaksar

all offer education on sikhi from there own unique perspective on sikhi and all are part of the khalsa right.....

What is the major point of all this?:

For those who are done high skool and are on to other things ppl may ask you what high skoool u went to but not WHAT KIND OF SKOOL DID U GO TO cuz it doesnt matter ur working or your in uni your gettin to the same goal in that sense

you all got different perspectives from a diff jatha, but your all khalseh, and you all got sharda for Akall, soo why do u feel the need to show the differences to the world when your all going for the same thing?