Air India Trial

Guest Akaal108

I was just searching my computer archives.. i just found- full e-book soft target..

Please download it from this below link.. right click and save target as :

http://www.khalis.net/SikhAwareness/Text/S...get%20ebook.pdf

It's a excellent source which strips indian gov't progaganda against this terrorist act (air india bombing)... please spread this e-book on all other forums, to your freinds, family, relatives.. but most importanly - Media (cbc, ctv, global etc)...it's sad this book which is written by non-sikh got easily ignored today.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:T: ok they r proved innocents....i agree ....kalgidhar waaley is with these gursikhs...

but only one thing pinches me....the remarks made by bagri..during his speeches....like "We will kill 50,000 Hindus," Bagri told a Sikh rally at Madison Square Garden in New York City not long after the raid....

.......... pray.gif ........

Guest Akaal108

curious man.. that was said due to his fanatical nature because of those times..

NOTE: one does not have to be terrorist in order to be fanatic...so please don't imply that.

They bombed it. But the judge wanted more diret proof. He couldn't declare them guilty based on his emotional feelings. Nothing to be thankfull for in this trial. Everyone knows these guys were guilty, all that has happened is that they got away with it due to lack of evidence.

I just hope Sikhs don't become targets of racists after this verdict.

89325[/snapback]

why are you so hell bent on believing that they are guilty? I dunno how it runs in canada, but down here in the states you're innocent until proven guilty, and when ur proven innocent, you are believed to be innocent. Dunno what innocent means up there, but down here it means free of doing a crime.

89337[/snapback]

Might be somthing to do with one of the aquitted being on that documentary last year making disgusting speaches about killing 50,000 Hindus. Statements like that show he is not a great advert for Sikhi just like the IRA, INLA were not great adverts for Catholics.

They bombed it. But the judge wanted more diret proof. He couldn't declare them guilty based on his emotional feelings. Nothing to be thankfull for in this trial. Everyone knows these guys were guilty, all that has happened is that they got away with it due to lack of evidence.

89325[/snapback]

why are you so hell bent on believing that they are guilty? I dunno how it runs in canada, but down here in the states you're innocent until proven guilty, and when ur proven innocent, you are believed to be innocent. Dunno what innocent means up there, but down here it means free of doing a crime.

89337[/snapback]

Might be somthing to do with one of the aquitted being on that documentary last year making disgusting speaches about killing 50,000 Hindus. Statements like that show he is not a great advert for Sikhi just like the IRA, INLA were not great adverts for Catholics.

89385[/snapback]

Before making silly statements find out what it was like to live through 1984. There is a big difference between someone expressing their anger in a stupid way and planting a bomb on a plane killing 329 people. Thank God the trial was before an experienced judge and not a bunch of idiots like mahavir in a jury who think there is no need to prove guilt because 'everyone knows they are guilty'

If you live in Canada why don't you repeat your views on the TV or maybe even give an interview to Kim Bolan the resulting law suit should be an open and shut case and you might end up as another bankrupt like most of the prosecution witnesses

89325[/snapback]

MAHAVIR LISTEN CAREFULLY -- Two men lawfully found no more guilty than you or I, just spent the last four and half years of their lives in a jail cell. Given their age and average life expectancy that is a substantial part of their remaining years. They suddenly have huge challenges before them and their families for the remainder of thier lives. All this because of a combination of discriminatory politics, a racist system, and <banned word filter activated> punjabi/'moderate' community members who have done more damage to Sikhs than the KKK could do in 100 years.

329 people died. Those people's families became pawns and put through hell because of the reasons, as stated above, that the accused were put through hell. Don't make stupid comments. If you have information call the RCMP immediately. If you don't then I strongly suggest you clarify your position to avoid any confusion. It may be the case that if these men wished to pursue a civil suit against the likes of you and your ignorant comments,... a few court orders, and even that may not even be necessary, and there may be a slam dunk case against you.

You would feel wronged if someone publically stated Mahavir is a murderer. You are entitled to your opinion, but within the bounds of decency and the law. Tread carefully.

89325[/snapback]

89337[/snapback]

89385[/snapback]

Before making silly statements find out what it was like to live through 1984. There is a big difference between someone expressing their anger in a stupid way and planting a bomb on a plane killing 329 people. Thank God the trial was before an experienced judge and not a bunch of idiots like mahavir in a jury who think there is no need to prove guilt because 'everyone knows they are guilty'

If you live in Canada why don't you repeat your views on the TV or maybe even give an interview to Kim Bolan the resulting law suit should be an open and shut case and you might end up as another bankrupt like most of the prosecution witnesses

89388[/snapback]

There are reasonble ways of expressing anger and irresponsible ways. His statement was irresponsible.

I do not live in Canada. But what is stupid is stupid and if someone is making statements like "we will kill 50,000 Hindus" then he lacks any knowledge about his faith and is a disgrace. I would openly come on Canadian television and say that the guys statement about killing 50,000 was stupid. Doubt there is much he could do legally if I said that. If he is allowed to make such dumb statements then I am allowed to make a statement saying what he said about "killing 50,000 hindus" was stupid.

If you bother to read my post you will see I was actually trying to debate why Mahavir may think they are guilty. I did not say they were guilty as only they and Waheguru know that.