Air India Trial

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

things are pretty bad now in vancouver. most peepz don't like the verdict. I think Maliks store got broken into and someone set a fire.

89516[/snapback]

Mahivir I also noticed your other thread "feel the hate". I think that is overly pessimistic view. Things could be described as "pretty bad" or great depending on your perspective. Yes there is hate, but if you have not toughened up by now... then again perhaps you're young. Not that i'm much older, but my generation of sikhs went through what seemed like a living hell of lies in the vancouver media. We resisted, persisted and now are stronger than the crap make believe world around us.

As for Malik's shop, the Malik's are all smiles themselves, they seem to be in chardi kala. I don't think Mr. Malik is the kind of person you step on like that and expect him to buckle. Today they boldly suggested that perhaps the break in was the RCMP trying to plant listening devices like they did in the past. When the RCMP plant listening devices they don't ask for permission.

and to put things in perspective for others...the media and the RCMP have serious egg all over their face and are going gangbusters with idiotic comments. THe public is in shock not because they have a clue but due to the fact that the media and police had convicted invisible sikhs for the last 20 years and having convicted these 2 over the last 4. The media continue to call a very reasoned judge crazy.

Read the judgment, the case was not even close. If the transcript of this trial and Reyats along with basic info is brought into the public light, reporters and police officers should be the next people in criminal court for inciting hatred, malicious prosecution etc. Next question is who is responsible for bringing this kind of garbage before the courts and why?

People are starting to read the judgment, intelligent opinion is starting to wonder what is going on here. Intelligent mainstream folk are starting to read this and understand that there was really no case. Over time, this will prevail. We have to do our job to make the stories accessible. Justice was not done when these two men were acquitted, justice will be done when it is found out whey these two men were arrested charged and jailed.

Either way, guilty or not guilty *hit is going to hit the fan.

89530[/snapback]

I AGREE...

for the most part anywayz... him proven as not guilty still causes ruckus... people attackin their property...

and if he was said to be guilty.. there would be madddd protests or what not goin on by the Sikh community...

it seems like a lose/lose situation.... unless they can prove sum1 else did it.. pray.gif