Air India Trial

Yeah what bagri said was not right but let me show what this former Indian minister who had more power and influence said.

"To preserve the unity of India, if we have to eradicate 2-kror [20 million] Sikhs, we will do so." - Balram Jakhar, former Indian Cabinet Minister.

Now was this guy taken to court accused of crimes? No I dont think so.

What I want to see happen now is the truth come out. I want questions raised in the book "soft target" to be answered by both canadian and indian govt's. Questions such as why was the Indian embassy officals warned of the bomb on the plane and one offical taking his daughter off the flight hours before it was due to take off. Questions like why was leads leading to the handy work of Indian agents and wiretapping of Indian embassy deleted and all records removed. And many more......the truth needs to come out.... no doubt 20years on the Indian govt has had plenty of time to come up with a decent coverstory.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah what bagri said was not right but let me show what this former Indian minister who had more power and influence said.

"To preserve the unity of India, if we have to eradicate 2-kror [20 million] Sikhs, we will do so." - Balram Jakhar, former Indian Cabinet Minister.

Now was this guy taken to court accused of crimes? No I dont think so.

What I want to see happen now is the truth come out. I want questions raised in the book "soft target" to be answered by both canadian and indian govt's. Questions such as why was the Indian embassy officals warned of the bomb on the plane and one offical taking his daughter off the flight hours before it was due to take off. Questions like why was leads leading to the handy work of Indian agents and wiretapping of Indian embassy deleted and all records removed. And many more......the truth needs to come out.... no doubt 20years on the Indian govt has had plenty of time to come up with a decent coverstory.

89410[/snapback]

Agreed that Balram Jakhar also made a very stupid irresponsible statement which like Bagri's statement could have incited people to kill others. Also Bagri was not taken to court for making the statement.

I think the real victims in this terrorist outrage have been those who died and their families who will simply never know who was behind this evil act.

Sat Sri Akal:

Barring any further criminal or civil case that the two accused may have to further undergo, they should seriously consider a lawsuit against the Canadian government, as well as this Kim Bolan (and her employer newspaper) for public defamation and all the years spent in jail.

So Singho, sue for millions!!!

:bringitondude hit.gifhit.gif

Definately..

GO FOR IT !!!

Get them back for spoiling the outlook of Sikhs in Canada and usa !!! Get them to pay us back !

Sat Sri Akal:

Barring any further criminal or civil case that the two accused may have to further undergo, they should seriously consider a lawsuit against the Canadian government, as well as this Kim Bolan (and her employer newspaper) for public defamation and all the years spent in jail. 

So Singho, sue for millions!!! 

:bringitondude  hit.gif   hit.gif

89444[/snapback]

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

i think the international community should now go for the indian agents that did this act.  we should press for a investigation into the role of India in this as they have committed gross violations in Punjab and abroad..

It is well known that the two governments colluded with each other to frame the sikh community. 

Am so glad to Vaheguru that the stain on the International Sikh community will be wiped clean.  Guru jis beant kirpa on the Singhs and their families what they must have gone through yet STAYED TRUE TOGURU JI

Dhan dhan those Gursikhs

Let use this as a stepping stone to unearth the untold misery the sikh community has gone through and bring justice to the victims

Hopefully the Canadians will investigate the Shaheedi of Bhai Talwinder Singh ji a citizen of their country who was killed in cold blood and bring those police officials to book

GUR BAR AKAAAL

sukdev

89323[/snapback]

Exactly, i didn't hear very much of from the indain governemnt except a drafted up paper saying their condolinces, as if. I believe the indian government is more involved than everyone thinks. I hope Malik and baghri continue to have prosperious lives with their families and businesses and put this behind us. The sikh community is no way guilty of these horrible acts of violence.

Must be the workings of another religious organization, anyone else feel the same way about this?

-Khalsa Starr

ok i know this is anti-gurmat but i have to be honest, I broke out in spontaneous bhangra when i heard the news!

congrats to those singhs and to the khalistani community in canada who had to deal with all of this. I say khalistani community because the "moderate" sikhs were all against these singhs. maybe the moderates shuld be after the real enemies now, the GOI.

peace.