Air India Trial

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Pyare jio, it is wonderful news. Words cannot describe my joy. I do not know these Gursikhs but I felt they were innocent.

While The iron is hot, the family needs to ask the following questions:-

1. Every human has sympathy for the families of those who died, but now that the finger can no longer be pointed at the Singhs, what was the role of the indian governmnet?

2. A full public enquiry should happen to question the links between canadian intelligence, indian intelligence and the framing of these Singhs?

3. The media damage done to the Sikh image is irrepairable? What steps will taken by Canadian authorities about this?

4. Will Kim Bolan, the main mouthpiece of predjudice in her vile vendetta against sikhs be sacked?

5. Will the media also now examine the indian governmnet role in the bombing?

6. Bhai sahib jeevan singh was descibed as a terrorist mastermind? Apoligy is required?

7. Will the book "soft target" be considered, and put before the media?

There are many more questions but this is a start....

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wot is needed is a fact finding mission to root out these indian terrorist agents.

The famlies of the victims of flight 182 need justice served just like the victiims of indian state terrorism do.

Any hindu's on the board who think indian govt can't do these kind of things...read the book "soft target" and other pieces of evidence.

This case in the media was run as if these two accused were gulity without trial and now they been found innocent the same evil forces who want to see Sikhs given a bad name are trying to discredit the canadian justice system which is far more fair than any third world system like india. This trail has cost millions to set up you would think that if these two were guilty they would have been no doubt and every possiblity in their conviction would have been sought.

Indian govt and its various RAW agents needs to stand trial now and this ghost will be finally put to rest for all parties concerned.

Mannn, CSIS, the government of canada, the judge, they all know what really happened, but they will never take a stand against india cuz they hav to much to lose.....

so they destroy files and evidence, sweep it under the rug, and try blaming it on the most visible target, while protecting their own democratic and business interests

They bombed it. But the judge wanted more diret proof. He couldn't declare them guilty based on his emotional feelings. Nothing to be thankfull for in this trial. Everyone knows these guys were guilty, all that has happened is that they got away with it due to lack of evidence.

I just hope Sikhs don't become targets of racists after this verdict.

89325[/snapback]

why are you so hell bent on believing that they are guilty? I dunno how it runs in canada, but down here in the states you're innocent until proven guilty, and when ur proven innocent, you are believed to be innocent. Dunno what innocent means up there, but down here it means free of doing a crime.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh!

firstly, is "soft target" available in soft copy.

Secondly, I believe that the Indian Gov't is behind this, how do we know that some of the accuses were not part if not accessories to their ploy?

89330[/snapback]

I am making my point very clear so there is no confusion. The canadian media is actually "trying" very hard to make the 2 "accused" of being guilty.

Their gestures, tones, questions, and 'concern' over the verdict is showing this.

Now, my point here is that if tommorow the case does re-open, and they somehow gather information and somehow find the "Accused" guilty; we should, as a community ask for research into the involvement of the government.

Now, It would be ideal for the "accused" to actually take that initiative, but with the stress that they have had and the hardship their families have had in enduring the trial...they deserve the break.

Now, I am not accusing anyone of being guilty, but let us say an accessory to the accused is actually guilty, their link to the "source" (GOI) or the possible 'culprits' should be shared.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Guru piareyoo, Guru Sahib has listened to all the ardas that sangatan have done.

The whole khalsa panth should be congratulated for this amazing day.

I am so happy for both families, and friends that have been waiting for this day to come.

Just a few things that i'de like to bring to the attention to the panth, well mostly to the community in the greater toronto area.

I was listening to all the major radio channels in toronto area 680, 640, 1010, and cbcradio, during and after the verdicts were announced and all of them kept on saying "Disguted by the verdict", "Horrendous", "Terrorist". What I don't get is, I thought we are to believe innocent until proven guilty??? Every station brought people from gerrard street india bazaar, all of which were DISGUSTED by the verdict. Although Jasjit Singh Bhullar was brought onto 640, he was not able to answer Staffords questions elequently (not fluent in english).

I wish to ask the sangat on this forum lets come foreward and contact these stations and write our views that we are not terrorists, yet we are lawabiding, we have always believed in the legal system and it has prevailed, Bagri uncle and Malik uncle are humble servants of the khalsa panth and were NOT found guilty and again are not TERRORISTS!!!

Just a few veechars to think over, please think them out.

Gurfateh!!

I was just reading the article on BBC's website and i felt so over joyed, it is so amazing.... do not forget that the Khalsa shall remain victorious.

Please continue Ardaasa for thanking Akaal Purukh for helping Sikhi through difficult times.

Maharaaj Ji is just so amazing i can't get over it ...

Waheguru...Waheguru...Waheguru...Waheguru...Waheguru...

<_<

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Gurfateh!!

"YOU can trust Western LAW & Rules"

I knew that they will be announced NOT GUILTY of course they are not guilty!!! All these Indian Agents and Comrades and Ross Street Gurdwaraay and Dosanjh and their modern parties did their ALL BEST to punish innocent civilized sikhs. Now finally the truth is out..

I betcha Indian GOVT gonna say.. "Pakistan was involved in this.. <_< "

Yup i Second that "Bring Indian govt into the court now" !!! Close their embassy all over Canada till they solve this case ! If sikhs are not the one then it's naturally that the second theory applies "Indian govt did it to disgrace and pull down the unity of Diasopra Sikh Kaum"