IMMORTAL PRODUCTIONS

anjaan

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blush.gif :TH: yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

i went to the bhaji that was playing the Shaheedi Immortality 3 tracks in the nagar keertan in southall but he was selling Shaheedi Immortality 2 CD's i asked him when they will be coming out and he said in a couple of weeks in some mela that will be going on for vasiakhi anyone know the mela and date where it will be selled. grin.gifgrin.gif

i went to the bhaji that was playing the Shaheedi Immortality 3 tracks in the nagar keertan in southall  but he was selling Shaheedi Immortality 2 CD's i asked him when they will be coming out and he said in a couple of weeks in some mela that will be going on for vasiakhi anyone know the mela and date where it will be selled.  grin.gif   grin.gif

92355[/snapback]

i asked the singh too.isnt it thevasakhi mela at southallpark?