Sant Ranjit Singh Dhadria Wale

naamsar

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh

In India, today Hindu Religion / other so many deras are doing their mean parchar, even quoting gurbani for their benefits only. Can say lakhs of people r coming in those so called babas / sant samagams, they are similar packed like Veer Ranjeet Singh jee programmes in India and abroad.

So looking at the current situtation Parcharaks like Ranjit Singh is desperately required. I wish if the chardi kalaa sikh parcharaks no matter belongs to akj, taksal, sant samaj can make teams and visit all over India, esp. the villages of Punjab and small cities of India where the population of sikhs is compartively less. It is really alarming that sikhi in hindu or other religion majority states / cities in India is getting weeker due to no effective & organized parchar and the most worrysome point is the sikh youth / coming generations.

Pyareyo there is no more room of divisons in Panth, we are already flooded with them. _/\_ pray.gifpray.gif

Well about dharans in my opinion if Ranjeet Singh Veerjee's do kirtan without dharanas but keep doing katha/ gurbani vichar which is really very simple / understandble for every kind of sangat (so called pendu sangat of punjab too) along with kirtan of easy understandable bani. I feel Ranjeet Singh Veerjee explanation/ katha is more understandable / inspiring then the dharana.

Pyareyo what I mean here to say that if by making some change, we could rewarded with more parchar, bringing more sangat together / panthic ekta, more sewa of panth there should be no harm. pray.gifpray.gif

I will appreciate if the youth of Canada / US / UK take up all Panthic issues which can benefit the whole panth with Ranjit Singh Veerje.

bhulla chukaa dee _/\_

Waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh

Guest Akaal108

Let's get dharna's excoumminciate from the panth..lol LOL.gifLOL.gif

just learn to accept different form of parchar and move on with your life man.. life is too short..lol

i think we gotta leave Naamsar alone, just cuz he doesnt support a pracharak, doesnt mean all out attack is needed.

-some ppl dont like dharna style kirtan- thats resonable enough right?

-some ppl dont trust sikhs with the "Sant" title- thats resonable too

the point of the forum is voicing your opinion without tryin to do nindya, thats not such an easy feat, but im sure he isnt a nindik,

Baba Ranjeet Singh is a famous Pracharak he has to face critisims its just how it goes....

like a few months ago it was Baba Ranjeet Singh on the Sur Sagur screens, then Ranjeet singh got more popularity and it became SANT RANJEET SINGH, in india all his posters say sant too..... meaning if u wanna know if a person has a high avastha go ask sursagur to verify......??? :)

secondly, Ranjeet singh does great prachar, good message i agree with u akaal, overal ppl have some problems with him, but those a minor things, and his message is the major thing......

i have seen countless other pracharaks saying the same thing, with easy to follow katha, the only difference is, they didnt get primetime on sursagur, so they werent exposed to the world as Ranjeet singh

Dixie guru ghar has some good kathavajics come, but only ppl who keep up with gurdwara news know that they are coming, the rest of the public is unaware.......Ranjeet singh however he was on TV exposed to all, and ppl started to hear bout sikhi FULLY UNDERSTANDING the katha, and sikhi is soo beautiful that they like what they hear so they become his fans,

really if we had other good katha vajics on TV with good coverage then they would be just as hyped as Baba Ranjeet singh

i totally agree with shaheed. It has alot to do with media and publicity. there are excellent kirtanis and kathavachijks who have spent all their life studying bani and doing naam simran but no one knows when they come....

Many young sants in india at the moment ....

lets see who becomes famous next ?

Well about dharans in my opinion if Ranjeet Singh Veerjee's do kirtan without dharanas but keep doing katha/ gurbani vichar which is really very simple / understandble for every kind of sangat (so called pendu sangat of punjab too) along with kirtan of easy understandable bani. I feel Ranjeet Singh Veerjee explanation/ katha  is more understandable / inspiring then the dharana. 

I am not pro or against dharanas but I think Ranjit singh ji knows better how to do parchar. He is an execellent parcharak and very popular among sikhs worldwide. I think he knows how to make a common man understand the importance of being a sikh.

Also, he explained so many times on stage that singing dharanas is not wrong. I dont want to debate cuzz I respect everybdy's views. We should not be so adamant about a single thing and should accomodate eveybdy's viewspoint.