BOLLYWOOD AGAIN

Singhstah

Yea i saw the trailer for this movie. it looked interesting. they made sunny deol look like a joke, captioning him with "Funny Sunny" and then showing a scene where they say "He's got his own language" and show him saying something i forget the whole line but it ends with "only jatt".

Hey did anyone watch Ab Tumare Hawale Watan Sathiyo? i heard the story was boring so i didnt feel like watchin. I wonder hw they portrayed sikhs

Calm down ppl. I agree there are many discrepancies in this movie about true sikhi nature, look at this way, it is not aimed towards the sikh religion at all. If there is any sardar in any movie then dont think it is aimed at the sikh religion.

I remember the movie "Border", Sunny deol has played a really good role in it. And if you are talking of trimmed beard, then look at so many of the bhangra artists these days, atleast I see them having more trimmed beard then sunny deol in this movie. Instead we love the songs by those bhangra folks. by the way Im not a supporter of sunny deol. Just my thoughts on this.

Sikhs are not supposed to be portraying saintly roles all the time in movies.

If there is a discrepancy in a movie that tells specifically about sikhism, then there is the right to say that it is leading in the wrong direction.

Princess : Bolay So Nihal , Sat Sri Akal is although not mentioned in the Guru Granth Sahib Ji, but it has great significance.

Bolay So Nihal, Whoever speaks(Bolay so), will be in bliss(Nihal)

Sat Sri Akal (True Timeless One)

So then one person says Bolay So Nihal, then everyone else says Sat Sri Akal

Whoever says sat sri akal will be in bliss.

Sunny deol isnt sikh, only amritdhari can be sikhs

95614[/snapback]

grin.gif ur rite, but by donning his fake trimmed beard wit turban and making a movie wit a name wit religious siginificance he is 'trying' to b a Sikh ... i think thas where the controversy is starting...

And thank you sher_panjabi and naam_jap for clarifying where that line is from and what it means and its significance blush.gif :TH:

bhul chuk maaf:DOH: