Ryu Hayabusa

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa Waheguru Jee Kee Fatah

Sadhsangat,

The best shabad i have heard on the net was total bir raas. Believe me it gets you pumped up. The shabad is called Jhagerdang Nagardang Bagardang Bajae on the following website

www.namdhari.faithweb.com/radio.htm

Kamalpreet Singh Pardeshi

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa Waheguru Jee Kee Fatah

Absolutely fantastic rendition of the Shabd, Baljeet Singh and Gurmeet Singh are great Keertaniyae!

Also listen to "Meri Abhai Benti Sun Leejey" by them as well...feels like your sitting in Maharaj's Darbar with Khalsa Singhs holding court in the middle of an encampment!

Bir Ras de naal...

GUR BAR AAAKAAAAAALLL!!!

i believe that you should believe what you wish to believe, but i hafta agree with SOGGS and TheGuyDudeMan and ksb1228 (i think i got that id wrong)

i honestly think that as long as you're listening to guru granth sahib baani off that site, it's fine.just stay away from that Jai Jai Ram Singh bulltutti... THAT is ridiculous. i've listened to their Guru Granth Sahib Baani, and it's truly really nice, with it being done in puratan raag and everything. something you probly won't be used to if you've never heard it before, but it's not like crazy runs and stuff..it's very simple tunes, very nicely executed and IN raag!

in a sense, i agree with MKhalsa veerji, but i think the key thing is that we shouldn't even think about listening to their parchaar. when they're doing keertan, Baljeet Singh and Gurmeet Singh, they actually only sing Guru Granth Sahib baani. i've never seen a track of theirs that's one of those made up "Shabads" by their "Gurus".

avoid their parchar, but use their keertan style as an example to go forward with.

i don't think that we should listen to any kirtan from any group where patits do kirtan be it monas or any others who are not proper Sikhs. any sangat which commits the bujjer kurheit of letting non Sikhs do kirtan should not be listened to or followed. even if you don't listen to their parchaar, the fact that they are listened to gives other patits encouragement to do kirtan.

my 2 cents.

GurFateh