REMEMBERENCE MARCH 1984

anjaan

Gurfateh!!

Sikh Supreme, im sorry yeah but theres no need to be that rude to all-info.

Yeah i would agree that the rally does do some, good but it needs to be concrete. We know what the point of it is, but make the world realise why it is done.

There is no need to wear a mask, if your going to do something then do it and not be afraid, if one feels the need to hide, then they are obviously doing something they think is not right or do not completely agree with.

I hope the event and all other create publicity and awareness. BUT i pray its is not bad publicity we get!!!!

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Gurfateh!!

100660[/snapback]

Paji thanks fort he vote of confidence but i have no objection to him being rude. Its his choice and pays no apparent to me at all. If mans talk like that to fellow sikhs on a forum when simply stating their opinion, how would they deal with a random person saying it them in Standing corner?

RkR, i never once said i could do better, this is not something i have a skill area in hence i dont promote my ability to perform these acts where as yourself has this knowledge.

"Do what you want who care if you come or not, thousands will turn up like they did last year.

At the end of the day, if you attend this demo you give a clear signal to terrorist govt's like India's that their crimes against us as a worldwide community has not been forgotten or forgiven. Burning the flag of India shows that we have no love for a country which to this day continues to conduct operations to undermine Sikh's and the power of their institutions.

Go hoist the Indian flag and parade it as much as you want, I perfer to burn it and any other nation's flag that dares to do what Indian govt has done."

Buring a flag dont prove you have no love for a country, it shows u are as bad as them. When Guru Ji's Khalsa raided a villiage they took only what they needed and did not cause destruction to property as did the Mughals. If you wona burn a flag burn it. The US will do the same stuff do Sikhs, FRANCE IS KILLING SIKH DASTAR infront of you now, no1 seems to burning their flags!?!?

Apoloogies if people feel offended by the post, i like everyone else is jst giving their opinion.

Go hoist the Indian flag and parade it as much as you want, I perfer to burn it and any other nation's flag that dares to do what Indian govt has done."

I Hold no flag other then Nishan Sahib from my hands. So the comment you made really applies to you when your burning it...

Just a question to the rest of the sangat tho, when you see the US flag etc being burn by people etc on the news, what do people think? When they are dancing on top of it? More then likely the same as what an onlooker will think when he sees you doing the same at what is a peaceful event.

And, i dont rememeber making any comment to speaches so please, DONT assume these facts. I have heard speaches and Know they are good. Dont always jump to your own conclusions, mistakes can easily be made.

WJKK WJKF

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

My opinion..is that the best way to give india the biggest slap ever...is not to burn their flag but to give your head to guru ji.... blush.gif ..afterall they trying to destroy us.....what better way to respond......for everyone which falls, a thousand must rise....

.....live for all your shaheed gursikh brothers and sisters, who died for you.....by giving guru ji your head

my thoughts anyway

My opinion..is that the best way to give india the biggest slap ever...is not to burn their flag but to give your head to guru ji....  blush.gif ..afterall they trying to destroy us.....what better way to respond......for everyone which falls, a thousand must rise....

.....live for all your shaheed gursikh brothers and sisters, who died for you.....by giving guru ji your head

my thoughts anyway

100748[/snapback]

:doh: :wub: :doh: :)

Vaheguru!

Gurfateh!!

Fists of Fury thanks for the post  :TH:  i thought that law did exist. Oh well in that case i can't condemn the desecration of flags  rolleyes.gif  

As you said you're not sure try and find out, i will also.  :TH:

Also Sikh Supreme why would you need to be masked???

Gurfateh!!

100570[/snapback]

If your burning a flag what are you promoting? Nothing but showing your an <banned word filter activated> in the eyes of the public. Burning that one flag is not gona achieve ANYTHING!

Also as is said, why would you need to be masked? If you are that proud of what you are doing then show the public that you dont care as the shaheeds of 84 did!

You can still be arrested for burning a flag, it might not be illegal to burn the actual flag BUT it is illegal as far as i know to create fires in public places? Ie, Arson, causing grief, MOB tactics?

I never went last yr as i was otherwise engaged on the day but i saw pictures and video footage. I watched numerous guys kick the hell out of a rajai! Did it make them feel really good doing that? The cops, who were also filmed for their expression, stood and laffed at the childishness of people!!!!

Hence this year, i dont think i want to be associated with that publicity! and shall attend the tournament of Guru Arjan Dev Ji Shaheedi and try to correct what beadbi is being done there!!

100600[/snapback]

Do what you want who care if you come or not, thousands will turn up like they did last year.

At the end of the day, if you attend this demo you give a clear signal to terrorist govt's like India's that their crimes against us as a worldwide community has not been forgotten or forgiven. Burning the flag of India shows that we have no love for a country which to this day continues to conduct operations to undermine Sikh's and the power of their institutions.

Go hoist the Indian flag and parade it as much as you want, I perfer to burn it and any other nation's flag that dares to do what Indian govt has done.

100604[/snapback]

Gurfateh!!

Sikh Supreme, im sorry yeah but theres no need to be that rude to all-info.

Yeah i would agree that the rally does do some, good but it needs to be concrete. We know what the point of it is, but make the world realise why it is done.

There is no need to wear a mask, if your going to do something then do it and not be afraid, if one feels the need to hide, then they are obviously doing something they think is not right or do not completely agree with.

I hope the event and all other create publicity and awareness. BUT i pray its is not bad publicity we get!!!!

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Gurfateh!!

100660[/snapback]

I apologise to all-info if I came across rude.

The mask is not to hide anything it is used to symbolise the unknown Sikh's who will never forget or forgive 1984. Why should our enemy see who we are? We are already distincitve as we are. Besides we didnt wear the mask throughout the day it's only when we carried the coffins. Must of us took ours off when we sat down infront of the indian embassy.

Don't get me wrong.... I know that bad publicity should be avoided. And there hasnt been an incident yet that has given this event a bad name.

Indeed Young Sikhs Leicester have tasken the liberty of making some t-shirts for this years event.

The shirts are being sold (not for profit, but in fact to recover costs).

Stocks are limited, but should anyone wish to obtain one, they can message myself, Ranz_Killa or Taksali_Singh for more info.

T-shirts are identical to the ones below, made by the Nottingham team.

Our T-shirts have the same message, but also have

YOUNG SIKHS

www.NEVERFORGET84.COM

on them.

T-shirts are £5 a top and are available in SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE and EXTRA LARGE - these are QUALITY polo t-shirts not just cotton.

We have already sold half of our stock - so if you are interested, please let one of us know ASAP.

As for the jacket that APDF paaji is talking about - these ARE available, but on a made to order service.

It's an orange ad*das jacket which has any message on the back in white - mine currently sports "YSL - 84" - (Young Sikhs Leicester)

Hope this information is okae?

Should you need anymore, let us know.

post-2160-1117696075_thumb.jpg