BREAKING NEWS: Cinema Explosions in Delhi

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indian Intelligence at its finest.

An attempt to make sikhs look bad in the international eye.

Do you think that the sikhs, who did'nt bomb innocent ppl during the height of militancy would bomb a cinema over a petty movie?

99465[/snapback]

I agree. Who has the most to gain from this incident? None else but anti Sikh groups that have been campaigning to bring Sikh back into hindu fold.

Note: I haven't put the blame on anybody yet.

Do you think that the sikhs, who did'nt bomb innocent ppl during the

height of militancy would bomb a cinema over a petty movie?

I agree 100 %

I feel it's the conspiracy of the Hindu Fascists like BJP,RSS,bajrang dal, on eve of the 1 year celebration of UPA govt headed by a Sikh.

By this

1)they kill/injure Sikhs (bcoz lot of Sikhs wud be seeing that movie),

2)give bad name to Sikhs that they are terrorist and violent

3)Sikhs wud be questioned/arrested/tortured for this incident....already saw a bit of it on Zee News

3)Mock the current Govt (headed by a Sikh) on it's 1st anniversary

Multipronged approach by Hindu Fascists

Guest Akaal108

Do you think that the sikhs, who did'nt bomb innocent ppl during the

height of militancy would bomb a cinema over a petty movie?

I agree 100 %

I feel it's the conspiracy of the Hindu Fascists like BJP,RSS,bajrang dal, on eve of the 1 year celebration of UPA govt headed by a Sikh.

By this

1)they kill/injure Sikhs (bcoz lot of Sikhs wud be seeing that movie),

2)give bad name to Sikhs that they are terrorist and violent

3)Sikhs wud be questioned/arrested/tortured for this incident....already saw a bit of it on Zee News

3)Mock the current Govt (headed by a Sikh) on it's 1st anniversary

Multipronged approach by Hindu Fascists

99469[/snapback]

BJP sees ISI hand in blast

http://in.rediff.com/news/2005/may/22blast1.htm

Vijay Kumar Malhotra, chief whip and spokesman of the Bharatiya Janata Party, said that the twin bomb blasts in two Delhi cinemas on Sunday evening were the handiwork of the Inter-Services Intelligence to defame the Sikh community.

Malhotra told rediff.com that the government should step up vigil and bring the culprits to the book. "The miscreants carefully selected the two theatres where the screening of the film Jo Bole So Nihal was going on. This film is controversial but I do not believe that any Sikh would do this sort of work," he said.

Malhotra condemned the incident and expressed his sympathies for those injured in Satyam and Liberty cinemas.

Delhi police public relations officer Ravi Pawar denied any deaths. Asked how a private television channel had been saying that three people had died, Pawar said that the channel had earlier put the toll at eight.

"As I speak to you I have no report of the deaths. Investigations in the matter are on," he said.

whoever did it.. regardless it should not have been done.. innocent ppl should not be harmed...

whoever is responsible, will at the end of the day have to answer for their deeds, whether in this life, or the next..

i feel bad for the families of the victims, may waheguru bless with the acceptance that 'tera kia mitha laage'

This proves that Sikhs are not involved in this.. This is pure the work of political party to defame the party which is in current power.

---------

There has been a third explosion in the Indian capital, New Delhi, just hours after bomb attacks on two cinemas.

The latest blast went off in the middle-class residential district of Nand Nagri, wounding one person.

Earlier one person was killed and 49 injured in two bomb attacks on cinemas during the screening of a

controversial film, Jo Bole So Nihaal.

Sikh groups had called for the film to be banned saying its content had offended Sikh religious sentiment.

No group has claimed responsibility for the bombs.

This is no work of a Sikh group ....

I mean bombing just cause of a film...I dont think so....

38 Sikh men were gun down downed and murdered next to the walls of gurdwara in kashmir back in 2000 and no Sikh group avenged the killings.

Bombing the cinema's over a film just looks silly no Sikh group who wants to be taken seriously would think of such of a lame reason to attack.

This is the handiwork of either the ISI or RAW.....

Do you think that the sikhs, who did'nt bomb innocent ppl during the height of militancy would bomb a cinema over a petty movie?

99465[/snapback]

Strange but Indian police are saying the opposite. As to your "Do you think that the sikhs, who did'nt bomb innocent" statement I suggest you delve a bit deeper and you will see that many innocent people were killed by "militants" and the police. Next time you are in India go meet Wassan Singh Zaffarwal and ask him what type of things his militant group did at the behest of other countries.

Police say blasts not linked to film

New Delhi, May 23.(UNI): Police claim to have found no connection between "Jo Bole So Nihal" and the explosions at the two theaters showing the controversial film.

They have arrested a Lashkar e Toiba (LeT) militant with 5.5 kg RDX and are investigating his links with Sunday's cinema blasts.

"Mohammad Irshad Ittoo of Lashkar-e-Toiba was arrested last night and 5.5 kg RDX recovered from his possession," Delhi Police Commissioner K K Paul told a battery of reporters today, a day after bombs tore through Liberty and Satyam cinemas here, killing one and wounding around 50.

Ittoo, Dr Paul said, had lived in Pakistan for five years, but was not stranger to Delhi.

"He had also visited Delhi before. Police have recovered Rs 250,000 which he was to deliver to one Imran," the Commissioner added.

Dr Paul said the cinema blasts bore the hallmarks of a militant operation, but he did not name any outfit suspected to have carried out the bombings.

"Preliminary investigations by our experts show that the bombs contained plastic explosives, which are also used by militants. There were no shrapnel or splinter injuries from the bombs. Instead, it was the impact of explosions that caused casualties," he said.

Not linked to movie

The Commissioner, however, ruled out the blasts had any links with the film "Jo Bole So Nihal", considered offensive by some Sikhs.

"We do not think that the blasts had links with the movie. There were no protests against the film in Delhi, nor was there any press statement about a protest call by anyone over the movie," Dr Paul said.

He also ruled out the possibility of any Sikh militant group still being active despite the disappearance of the movement more than a decade ago. "We have no such information."

Police have put railway stations and airports on alert but there is no reason for panic, he said.

Dr Paul also dismissed any connection between today's tiny purse explosion at Nand Nagri with yesterday's cinema blasts.

"It was a device hidden in a purse... a mischief, but we are not linking it to the cinema blasts."

The Police Commissioner said 35 of the people wounded in the blasts were today discharged from hospital.