Sant Baba ranjit singh dhadrian wale

ghatak

WJKK WJKF

I just found a website which has few pics of him and can listen to simran as well.

Here is the link: http://parmeshardwar.com/

Also, for the diwans held in Toronto, I am not sure if anyone has post them online as yet. I have some diwans downloaded from desiest.com and if u need them pls. do let me know. I will also be getting cd's of few of the diwans held in toronto which i can send u for sure if it's anyhow possible.

WJKK WJKF

103522[/snapback]

that's very kind of u.

when u get cds? plz inform me at karmjit35@hotmail.com

if u use msn messenger u can addd me there. so we can contact easily

thanks for ths site first

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!

I am able to confirm with great happiness that Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji has arrived in England today at Birmingham Airport in Chardi Kalaa with the whole jatha. Many people came to pick Baba Ji up from the airport with cars and vans packed and news reporters from the Punjabi Media were also present.

They're Diwaan schedule can be seen on: Link to Diwaan Schedule

Their first diwaan held at Guru Har Rai Gurdwara, West Bromwich tonight has just finished that was from 7.00pm - 9.00pm and the diwaan hall was filled before Baba Ji even arrived at the Guru-Ghar.

The night was unbelievable and packed out, with so much naam simran done in such Chardi Kalaa!

It is advised to let everyone you know including freinds and family to attend at least one diwaan as only by experience can one understand the pleasure attained. Come with nimrata and respect, do not let the mind wonder or think about nindiya or how much money people are giving...etc, please just close your eyes and listen, then when the Chimte take flight, be absorbed into a different world!!!

Daas is very sorry if any one has been offended or daas has said something wrong and wishes you to forgive this manmukh! :doh:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!

The night was unbelievable and packed out, with so much naam simran done in such Chardi Kalaa!

totally agree!

tonight was hectic!! :doh: :doh:

104264[/snapback]

is there any site where is baba ji's program live broadcasting?

plz post thanks

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Jee Ki Fateh

Guru Jee also gave me the opportunity to do sangat yesterday and attend the diwan at West Brom. The Gurdwara Sahib was packed out as lots of sangat turned up. The whole diwan was amazing but the last 15 minutes or so of the diwan really kicked it.

Baba Ranjit Singh Jee's bachan about wanting to see the dharti where Sant Baba Isher Singh Jee left their body for sachkhand and how the UK Sangat had lots of pyaar was amazing and bought tears to my eyes. pray.gif

A request to the sewadars if they could arrange a diwan of Baba Ranjit Singh at Nanaksar Thath, Wolves where Sant Baba Isher Singh Jee did their last diwan as this would be amazing. pray.gif

The Simran at the end of the diwan was amazing, Baba Jee requested the sangat to close their eyes and concentrate on the simran. All the sangat were doing simran, It sounded amazing. Baba Ranjit Singh did simran AKJ style and after they finished the simran, they said it is only after doing simran that we can get anand and when they started doing the Anand Sahib, the whole sangat was boosted. You could hear people crying. The sangat is so amazing where lost atma's connect with Param atma.

:doh: :doh: :doh:

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Jee Ki Fateh

It was unexplainable was the Divaan last night at Guru Har Rai Gurdwara West Bromwich!! tonight (monday) 20th Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji Dhaddrian Wale are at Guru Nanak Gurdwara Smethwick as well as Tuesday night (21st) from about 6.30pm - 9.45pm.

All the Sangat are requested to come and see the programme, get LAHA of your Manukhi lives!