Sikh Myth

umm... perhaps u didn't read the full web adress....

groups.MSN.com

That's microsoft. To the person who can hack it, get away with it, and shut these guys down, I applaud you, because you've done what thousands before you couldn't.

104518[/snapback]

grin.gif smart singh thinks outof the box but smarter singh thinks in the box and finds a solution. :TH:

Where there is a singh, there is a way rolleyes.gif

ok wat i am tryign to say is, you dont need to hack it, just spam it :doh: post useless topics on the messageboard that way you will be well within your rights becuase you are allowed to create topics.

If the messageboard is moderated then thats a different matter all together tongue.gif

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

groups.MSN.com

That's microsoft. To the person who can hack it, get away with it, and shut these guys down, I applaud you, because you've done what thousands before you couldn't.

104518[/snapback]

grin.gif smart singh thinks outof the box but smarter singh thinks in the box and finds a solution. :TH:

ok wat i am tryign to say is, you dont need to hack it, just spam it :doh: post useless topics on the messageboard that way you will be well within your rights becuase you are allowed to create topics.

If the messageboard is moderated then thats a different matter all together tongue.gif

104525[/snapback]

I assume you have a plan?

groups.MSN.com

104518[/snapback]

104525[/snapback]

Shift to the left, shift to the right! Pop up, push down, byte, byte, byte! Goooooooooooooooooooooooooo Balaiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttt blush.gif

actually i would post against everything they say.... their arguments are so stupid its so easy to prove them wrong.. but just keep doing it over and over again.... keep flooding their forum... just reply to what they write aswell so we can get the truth out there

show them who they are dealing with...