Sant baba Ranjit Singh Dadrian wale

Golee Maro

kurtas well the person that threw that "water" as you refer to was sant baba attar singh, go read it up and dont refer to amrit as water.

kurtas if these so called sant are so bad and dont deny you love them o so much as i dont want to spam our little private conversation on this why dont you do what baba freed said - help those that do bad even too you (sorry havent got access to the exact line that i can paste here.)

How did they do bad too you? well according too you these sant or "godmen" as you refer to them are ruining our faith so maybe you should help them in some way like show them the true path?

107393[/snapback]

Whats this PM spam threat ? Go ahead do you think I am bothered or let me know and I will copy and paste the PM. You can even copy and paste my mickey taking on the pehove thread in the News section.

Answer me one question. How come Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Ji was never given the Sant prefix. Also same with Shaheed Baba Banda Bahadur, Bhai Mani Singh Ji, Bhai Taru Singh Ji ? Were these Mahan Gursikhs ever even accused of molesting women, money grabbing, showing their behinds in public ??? NO. Did these Mahan Gursikhs set up their own dera and have large land holdings ? NO

Dont dodge the question just answer it.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its very simple to understand technical gibberish.

If you want me to write more gibberish about the GOI sponsored/owned DTH service here it goes.

The following channels are on the APNA DTH network (Prasar Bharati (Doordarshan) DTH Platform which is where you find All India Radio (AIR) channels on the DTH platform. I have read it again and again but cannot find Panjab Radio.

AIR Gujrati, AIR Kannada, AIR Bangla, AIR Hindi, AIR NE, AIR Punjabi, Vividh Bharati, AIR Tamil, AIR Tegu, AIR Marathi, FM Rainbow & FM Gold.

Has it ever crossed your mind that Ghuman is not very technical and could be speaking out of his rear ?

107324[/snapback]

Everyone knows that Ghuman and Cronies speak from 'where you stated'. Thats where Panjab radio gets its voice from and thats the reason people on this message board are concerned and want to put a plug IN where that voice comes from. Thanks

Still want to know your opinions on the ofcom register???????? They have a history of doing this and this is not the first time.

107484[/snapback]

Why you want my views on the Ofcom register ? Already we have other veerji saying this thread is going all over the place.

You have Panjab Radio presenters being frank with their views and you have Akash Radio presenters doing beadbi of Guru Mahraj and still keeping their jobs. I tell you what lets pull the plug from all these radio stations and set up Panthic Radio.

kurtas well the person that threw that "water" as you refer to was sant baba attar singh, go read it up and dont refer to amrit as water.

kurtas if these so called sant are so bad and dont deny you love them o so much as i dont want to spam our little private conversation on this why dont you do what baba freed said - help those that do bad even too you (sorry havent got access to the exact line that i can paste here.)

How did they do bad too you? well according too you these sant or "godmen" as you refer to them are ruining our faith so maybe you should help them in some way like show them the true path?

107393[/snapback]

Whats this PM spam threat ? Go ahead do you think I am bothered or let me know and I will copy and paste the PM. You can even copy and paste my mickey taking on the pehove thread in the News section. If anyone wants to read the PM or the gist of the chat you can PM and I will forward you the copy or you can read the now closed pehove thread in the news section.

Answer me one question. How come Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Ji was never given the Sant prefix. Also same with Shaheed Baba Banda Bahadur, Bhai Mani Singh Ji, Bhai Taru Singh Ji ? Were these Mahan Gursikhs ever even accused of molesting women, money grabbing, showing their behinds in public ??? NO. Did these Mahan Gursikhs set up their own dera and have large land holdings ? NO

Dont dodge the question just answer it.

107493[/snapback]

No one agrees with you and you agree with no one, your arguments are based on your views which exist out of hatred for people actually making a effort for the panth, you have provided no evidence of Sant Ranjit Singh being corrupt but you have made every allegation against him, and you also have been very supportive of Punjab radio even going far enough to discuss Punjab radio’s accounts on the Pakistan tours, it does seem to me though you know too much about Punjab radio and some way you must be linked to Gooman, this thread was started to learn more on Sant Ranjit Singh’s programme in the UK but you make every effort to change the topic, if you feel the need to do this why don’t you do your self a favour and start a new topic because your getting borring.

Fateh

kurtas have you ever thought that the title Shaheed or Bhai maybe a higher title than sant? Didnt guru gobind singh ji give his sikhs the title bhai...

NO. Did these Mahan Gursikhs set up their own dera and have large land holdings ? NO

Wasnt baba deep singh acting jathadaar of taksal?

Plus answer my question why not go help these poor mislead souls? i mean clearly they are trapped in there own egos and lead people away from guru ji maybe you should go speak to them carry your duty out as a sikh? Explain to them how they convince thousands to become attached to them and there dera but no guru ji...oh wait i forgot guru ji stays at there dera *snaps* foiled again.

Fateh,

For those who are with Panjab Radio, Can I ask one question to you all? What rights do Panjab Radio (Surjit Ghuman) have Banning Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji Dhadrian Wale from Slough Gurdwara? Is he some sort of leader that he Barks and everyone follow.

End of the day No one has the right to ban anyone from the Gurdwara. Everyones equal.

"Manas Ki Jaath Subeh Ikeh Pehchanbo" (Bhul Chuk Maaf).

...And for those who are all over Panjab Radio, Sher E Panjab, questioned me what have I done for the community and religion can i ask that same question to sher e punjab himself and Surjit Ghuman. What is Surjit Ghuman doing for the Community and Religion? BUDHNAAMEE !

Fateh,

No one agrees with you and you agree with no one, your arguments are based on your views which exist out of hatred for people actually making a effort for the panth, you have provided no evidence of Sant Ranjit Singh being corrupt but you have made every allegation against him, and you also have been very supportive of Punjab radio even going far enough to discuss Punjab radio’s accounts on the Pakistan tours, it does seem to me though you know too much about Punjab radio and some way you must be linked to Gooman, this thread was started to learn more on Sant Ranjit Singh’s programme in the UK but you make every effort to change the topic, if you feel the need to do this why don’t you do your self a favour and start a new topic because your getting borring.

Fateh

107503[/snapback]

Firstly I suggest you start reading as I said nothinf about Bhai Ranjit Singh. I did make a post highlighting what a women had said on Panjab Radio. It was not me who made up stories about Panjab Radio being GOI funded/licensed. I thought it was against Sikhi to tell lies so I showed this allegation was rubbish. Next I highlighted that organising Yatra to Pakistan was not a money mine as alleged by someone else. Despite this you still twist the truth and allege I have links with Panjab Radio/anti panthic RSS etc etc. You are getting beyond boring with your repeated allegations with absolute no proof. You ever thought about telling the truth and not twisting things ?

Only yesterday you was not going to debate with me yet here you are again making twisted statements. Do you ever keep your word or are you a liar ?

kurtas have you ever thought that the title Shaheed or Bhai maybe a higher title than sant? Didnt guru gobind singh ji give his sikhs the title bhai...

NO. Did these Mahan Gursikhs set up their own dera and have large land holdings ? NO

Wasnt baba deep singh acting jathadaar of taksal?

Plus answer my question why not go help these poor mislead souls? i mean clearly they are trapped in there own egos and lead people away from guru ji maybe you should go speak to them carry your duty out as a sikh? Explain to them how they convince thousands to become attached to them and there dera but no guru ji...oh wait i forgot guru ji stays at there dera *snaps* foiled again.

107504[/snapback]

Oh so if that is the case then why did Guru Arjun Dev Ji write about the Nindaa of Sants and not of Nindaa of Shaheed and Bhai ?

The Taksal is a not a dera.

Seeing as you are on the inside and know so much perhaps you could start propagating the wise words of the human person you regard so highly so egotistical individuals like me can also be convinced to eat his joot.

>>Seeing as you are on the inside and know so much perhaps you could start propagating the wise words of the human person you regard so highly so egotistical individuals like me can also be convinced to eat his joot.<<

what on earth are you talking about....

>>I thought it was against Sikhi to tell lies<<

oh maybe thats what your talking about grin.gif

>>Oh so if that is the case then why did Guru Arjun Dev Ji write about the Nindaa of Sants and not of Nindaa of Shaheed and Bhai ?<<

But i thought only guru granth sahib ji was the only true sant..according to you that is hmmm? and according to you these sant(s) dont exist? it just doesnt make sense - also if guru sahib is the sant that guru arjan dev ji is referring to then you make it seem as if guru sahib had an ego? This is because he was on the guru throne and therefore guru sahib was infact saying that if you do nindya about me so and so will happen to you....this is all according to you :TH: