Sant baba Ranjit Singh Dadrian wale

Golee Maro

Sri Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Sri Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Fateh,

I agree deffinately to what has been said. Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji Dhadrian Wale Ji's Diwan in Leicester was a brilliant one. It was worth listening to. And its a true fact that Baba Ji dont show off in any way. It is known that Baba Ji Has touched many Sikh Sangat's hearts (including mine and many others throughout the world). They have only promoted Sikhi to higher levels where Sikhi can be seen. They've managed to persuade Sangat to become GURSIKH. Is that wrong? I would like to ask the same question to Panjab Radio? Baba Ji brings back Sikhi NOT rinse Sikhi like Panjab Radio. Panjab Radio needs to be turned off.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fateh,

SURJIT GHUMAN? Thinking he's doing a great job of doing Seva? Is that some kind of joke? Because I want to laugh at that. I know for a fact that he's doing a great job of flirting with ladies on national TV. He doent deserve to be called a Singh. I think its best if Sangat Ji just address him as Surjit Ghuman rather than Surjit Singh. Dont think he is a Singh after defaming Sikhi.

So Surjit can STUFF himself and STUFF hiz Panjab Radio.

Well well, does that mean you will not debate with Lord Singh either as he has failed to provide any proof that Panjab Radio was given licenses to broadcast in India. Whereas the truth is that they broadcast via satellite which is based in Thailand so has nothing to do with India  OR are you selective so you debate with others who make false allegations.

"any one who discredits Sant Ranjit Singh for this, is anti Sikh as much as RSS and any one who supports Punjab Radio is anti Sikh too."

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.  Go on show me the foundations for this RSS rubbish.

107279[/snapback]

You show your support for some one who discredits a Sikh for preaching, its quite clear you yourself are some way connected to Punjab Radio, as you stand by them so much. India would obviously give conditions to any radio channel in connection to what they can broadcast on the radio channels across the Indian subcontinent, and the Indian radio broadcast authority would not allow Punjab radio to discuss matters in support of Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwala, or any other subject in relation to the Sikh movement, so unless Punjab radio is on a pirate channel across India, which it is not, surely this provides the evidence that Punjab Radio is silenced by the Indian authorities and if Punjab radio can be silenced on matters which relate to our panth then this gives evidence that Punjab radio is not for the panth but against it.

Dogs can be silenced if needed, Dogs can be made to bark if needed too.

Fateh.

107289[/snapback]

Where have I shown support ? I have asked for proof that GOI has granted licenses. Surly if Lord Singh states this in a post he must have proof. It would be nice to have proof of RSS links etc as well.

As for your reasoning. Strange that a few weeks ago they had the legal team who represented the two Canadian Singh acquited of the Air India bombing, the talk host openly called for them to be honoured etc . I have heard callers speak out justly against what the GOI did in Punjab without being cut off. I have also heard callers question senior Akali Dal members. Strange how you somehow miss all this. You also miss the programs which discussed the WHS issue and they had Dr Rai as a guest. Also the programs about the 1984 attack. Very strange for a GOI funded/licensed station to allow such talk.

As for the Tribune link. Yes sure you can get Panjab Radio DTH via Thaicomm.

Satellites are wonderful things. You can uplink from across the world and target audiences without getting permission of a country. You obviously do not know about the likes of Muslim TV Ahmadiyya broadcasting across the world from London despite the Ahmadiyya's being despised by the regimes in many of the countries they broadcast to.

As for your pirate radio comments. It is very easy to use satellite etc to start broadcasting. As the broadcasts eminate from the UK and there is no need to have any uplink in India it is feasible to set up a radio station that targets an Indian audience without getting permission from the GOI. Just like the Pakistan television channels that you can view in India do not require licenses from the GOI similalry for DTH satellite broadcasts there is no need to get a license.

So in theory you could easily start a radio station that was audiable in Punjab without ever getting the permission of the Indian authorities.

PaNJAB RADIO On Ofcom Register

2003-12-19: The latest and last Complaints Bulletin that will come from the UK Radio Authority before it hands over to the new Ofcom regulator shows that the Authority considered and upheld in the two months to the end of November a slightly greater number of programming complaints but fewer advertising complaints than it did a year earlier in the full third quarter. Complaints received in December will be passed on to Ofcom.

The Authority's rulings include

Upheld was a complaint against satellite service Panjab Radio over an opinion on the Sikh's evening prayer. The complainant said the presenter said everyone "should do a version advocated by himself. Anyone who did not was wrong."

"He further," said the complainant, "went on to insult 'Mahapurkh' (people who have reached a high state of spirituality). It was apparent that he classed these individuals as frauds and blamed them for distorting Sikhism, when in fact it is him who is distorting the truth since there is intense debate about the length of the evening prayer …There are very few within the Sikh nation who actually read the shortened version of the evening prayer he was advocating."

The Authority said that while the presenter obviously saw his view as the correct one there was no justification for public condemnation of the beliefs of those that had another viewpoint. It recommended that Ofcom keep the matter on file and warned the station that failure to observe Code Rules in future might result in regulatory penalties.

107284[/snapback]

What do you say about this Kurtas

Where have I shown support ? I have asked for proof that GOI has granted licenses. Surly if Lord Singh states this in a post he must have proof. It would be nice to have proof of RSS links etc as well.

As for the Tribune link. Yes sure you can get Panjab Radio DTH via Thaicomm.

Satellites are wonderful things. You can uplink from across the world and target audiences without getting permission of a country.  You obviously do not know about the likes of Muslim TV Ahmadiyya broadcasting across the world from London despite the Ahmadiyya's being despised by the regimes in many of the countries they broadcast to.

As for your pirate radio comments. It is very easy to use satellite etc to start broadcasting. As the broadcasts eminate from the UK and there is no need to have any uplink in India it is feasible to set up a radio station that targets an Indian audience without getting permission from the GOI. Just like the Pakistan television channels that you can view in India do not require licenses from the GOI similalry for DTH satellite broadcasts there is no need to get a license.

So in theory you could easily start a radio station that was audiable in Punjab without ever getting the permission of the Indian authorities.

107309[/snapback]

kurtas in ur technical gibberish you failed to answer what i asked......

i ask again

"Ghuman added that Panjab Radio could now be heard in India as well through the Direct-To-Home provision of All India Radio"

"kurtas Please tell me what is all india radio and who owns it."

Its very simple to understand technical gibberish.

If you want me to write more gibberish about the GOI sponsored/owned DTH service here it goes.

The following channels are on the APNA DTH network (Prasar Bharati (Doordarshan) DTH Platform which is where you find All India Radio (AIR) channels on the DTH platform. I have read it again and again but cannot find Panjab Radio.

AIR Gujrati, AIR Kannada, AIR Bangla, AIR Hindi, AIR NE, AIR Punjabi, Vividh Bharati, AIR Tamil, AIR Tegu, AIR Marathi, FM Rainbow & FM Gold.

Has it ever crossed your mind that Ghuman is not very technical and could be speaking out of his rear ?

kurtas tell me one thing...why do you have so much hate for someone who does sikhi parchaar? does the title sant put you off as ive never heard sant baba ranjit singh call himself a sant infact it is the sangat that give him that status?

Fateh,

I agree Ghuman isn't technical. All he's worth of doing is chatting the Junaniya up (and Sangat Ji forgive me for this but the Bibian aint "ghat" either). They purposely phone in for the fun of it and whind those Behvkoof up even more. If they stop, maybe we can get somewhere.

And YES Ghuman chats WAFFLES! (A bunch of <banned word filter activated>), I dont think anyone should trust that Animal.

Fateh,

WHAT EXACTLY WAS SAID AGAINST RANJIT SINGH BY PUNJAB RADIO, YOU ALL KEEP BLABBING ON THAT NINDIYA WAS DONE, BUT YOU CANT STATE WHAT WAS SAID?

Gurpreet Kaur, whats your problem with Ghuman, hes not even a Singh so stop throwing your <admin-profanity filter activated> around, also he doesnt state his name as Surjit Singh, its Surjit Ghuman.

And as for all you idiots, saying punjab radio is RSS, guys get a life, when you cant come up with anything constructive you jump on the ng band wagon and announce them RSS.

kurtas tell me one thing...why do you have so much hate for someone who does sikhi parchaar? does the title sant put you off as ive never heard sant baba ranjit singh call himself a sant infact it is the sangat that give him that status?

107326[/snapback]

I have no hate for Bhai Ranjit Singh Ji. I do have a problem with people trying to milk him when he is in a Gurdwara by collecting money from the sangat under false pretences and that was the issue I raised. But hey ho it turns into the Panjab Radio thread with people making up all sorts of lies.

I do not even hate people who cannot debate so they resort to calling other people RSS followers and anti Sikh.

I do not hate people who make up stories about GOI licenses. But they should know better and not make up stories unless they have "foundations" as one veer ji wrote.

I do not even hate "Sant" who use Punjab Police provided bodyguards.

I do not hate "Sant" who pour Amrit into wells and tell the sangat that the water from the well will now be Amrit.

I pray to Waheguru Mahraj that Bhai Ranjit Singh starts preaching in southern Punjab and north Haryana areas which have become victims to the Sirsa wale godmen.