Do u Dream?

Wat kinda Dream u dream??  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Wat kinda Dream u dream??

• 1. Running Away(Running in the Dreams)
    • 2. Gf/Bf (Dreams about ur gf/bf.last date)
    • 3. Sexual (Hooooo :O)
    • 4. Being Beaten up/Beating someone.
    • 5. Study(Being failed or passed)
    • 6. Someone Died
    • 7. No Dream

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should add other.....

i used to have a reoccuring dream... but none of the above... its like i'll be walking along and then something will happen and i'll just fall, there might be a hole, or i might be at the edge of a cliff or something, dont usually remember much about what was happening before.. but its one of those dreams that seem so real u actually jump out of bed

havnt had it for a while :doh: thank god...

so do we have any dream interpreters here? :doh:

well its truling amazing that two out of this sangat have reached at a Stage where their mind has stopped dreamig...I think its a BIG acheivment on their part.....i have always wanted my mind not to dream or think anythink while i sleep but there havnt been much instances where it has been possible...my heartiest congratulation to those who have choosen "No Dreams"......May God bless them!!!!

you should add other.....

i used to have a reoccuring dream... but none of the above... its like i'll be walking along and then something will happen and i'll just fall, there might be a hole, or i might be at the edge of a cliff or something, dont usually remember much about what was happening before.. but its one of those dreams that seem so real u actually jump out of bed

havnt had it for a while :doh: thank god...

so do we have any dream interpreters here? :doh:

106850[/snapback]

SAME!!! :doh: its lyk any situation den i fall n wen i hitt he ground i wake up... well its stopped lyk coupla yrs ago but ... still can memba sum.

with regards to what Sony bhenji wrote about....

like she is walking and she falls or something...

like do you ever get that like and you wake up and like you are in shock? and like your heart is beating really fast and stuff?? lol it's weird

also like you know when you spend a whole day at a theme park or something and like you come home and you sleep and at night it feels like you are still on the rides hahhahahahaha is soooooooooooo coooooool

lol ok maybe i'm just weird

anhowwwwwww as for dreams lol i don't know if i do because me don't remember!lol all i can remember is always being awake grin.gif though one night was freaky, the uncle ji next door to us died and that night my mom my sister and i all dreamt about him, like i dreamt about being in hell and my sis woke up and said it was like he was in her room :doh: and my mom was like i dreamt i saw him in the garden or something was weirddddddd

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LAst nite mann, this is wa i dreamt

I was siting down nda i saw i spider so i got up nd da spider was on da sleeve of my t-shirt nd like it crawled on my face,

and like i woke up and like smaked my face about 5 times just incase it was real nd i like punched every were around were i was lying, i fort i was gunna die

I Luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv ma Dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!! rolleyes.gif

Guess why? grin.gif

Coz they r just soooooo special! :doh:

I always dream that Guru's Pyare's come to ma home and do Kitan and etc.

Which at last always comes Truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue!!!!!!!!! :doh:

There's 1 thing I'm always shock of grin.gif

My Mom's Dreams are about Future! :doh: @

Like she will know it in her dream's what's gonna happen next day and the next day the thing always happens!

I don't don't understand it???????????? grin.gif