Do u Dream?

Wat kinda Dream u dream??  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Wat kinda Dream u dream??

• 1. Running Away(Running in the Dreams)
    • 2. Gf/Bf (Dreams about ur gf/bf.last date)
    • 3. Sexual (Hooooo :O)
    • 4. Being Beaten up/Beating someone.
    • 5. Study(Being failed or passed)
    • 6. Someone Died
    • 7. No Dream

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dreams are interesting...I dont think dreaming is a bad thing... sometimes they bring great insights that can help us along our paths. They are like indicators of how we are feeling, and sometimes wisdom comes inside these dreams.

Here is a story about a real dream someone had:

A young woman was inexplicably placed on the top of a dark stone castle, in the middle of the big blue sky. The place had a strangely dark appearance. People were roaming around like demons, snickering and making evil jokes.

Being curious and vigilant, the woman asked one of the men what was going on. He grinned maliciously and replied “Me and a few friends captured God in the dungeon!” He chuckled, “Now, we are the most powerful rulers! Stronger than God himself! Hahaha” And he went off with a group of them, laughing away at their new found power.

Sure enough there were angry rumbling sounds so loud the whole castle shook, blinding flashes of lightening, and blood squirted on the glass of the small dungeon windows that surrounded the interior of the castle’s roof.

The woman felt uneasy, as now these horrific people had proclaimed themselves the rulers of the worlds. She thought to herself “How is this possible? God made a prisoner? But it can’t be! They must be mistaken! God can not be captured and imprisoned! God is all powerful, God is everywhere! God permeates every space and interspaces! God is beyond Form and Image. God is beyond and within!”

The more this wisdom came ringing in her mind, the more it became clear that God was not caught in this castle’s dungeon. God is free, permeating everywhere, ultimately powerful and unfathomable! The woman suddenly found herself sitting in padmasana, in the middle of a small golden cage, suspended above the castle. A group of people had gathered below her. She wanted to tell them the truth, but her mind failed words! She was in deep meditation, feeling the most sublime freedom, and immersed in the infinite being of God, enveloped in immeasurable bliss!

Guest Lohgarh Singh

wjkk wjkf

ive had dreamz of all sorts, cant pik 1

ive dreamed me clattered punks at skool

ive dreamed me bombed a few things, like an ice cream van, then got chased by the police

but the thing is, i controlled 1 of the dreamz, i knew it wasnt real, that it was a dream so i jus barged the police n walked home, funi if u think bout it

wjkk wjkf

ive had dreamz of all sorts, cant pik 1

ive dreamed me clattered punks at skool

ive dreamed me bombed a few things, like an ice cream van, then got chased by the police

but the thing is, i controlled 1 of the dreamz, i knew it wasnt real, that it was a dream so i jus barged the police n walked home, funi if u think bout it

107621[/snapback]

ohmy.gif why would u bomb an ice cream van?? theres prob chocolate ice cream in there!!

i scream u scream everyone screams for ice cream :doh: :doh:

allow all of ur dreams ask taksali singh what happened when he was sleeping next to kumi then u got to question what the hell kumi dream about

107720[/snapback]

WJKKWJKP!

hahah..thats a funny story...may i add, the only reason i was sleeping next to Kumi was due to lack of space...i assure you all, the Saadh Sangat, if it was out of choice i would NEVER have been sleeping next to Kumi....Ranz Killa...now thats another story... :doh: !

Basically, what happened was, we (the singhs) went to Gurdwara, Kumi stayed at home and decided to read bani himself we came back late and went to bed, Kumi carried on reciting bani up until the early hours and then quietly crept into the bed i was sleeping in. During the night i was waken up by Kumi's arm WHACKING me in the FACE!!! ohmy.gif I coulda Killed Him, but he looked so innocent sleeping there, thumb in mouth! LOL.gif

Any ideas what Kumi was dreaming about....??? Kumi?? Care to Share?!

heheh...

WJKKWJKP!

No1 can love me, i love my self

107133[/snapback]

awww well ok ji i dont luv u! lol

107724[/snapback]

U BETTA LOVE U, OVA WISE DEKHI JAIII

allow all of ur dreams ask taksali singh what happened when he was sleeping next to kumi then u got to question what the hell kumi dream about

107720[/snapback]

WJKKWJKP!

hahah..thats a funny story...may i add, the only reason i was sleeping next to Kumi was due to lack of space...i assure you all, the Saadh Sangat, if it was out of choice i would NEVER have been sleeping next to Kumi....Ranz Killa...now thats another story... :doh: !

Basically, what happened was, we (the singhs) went to Gurdwara, Kumi stayed at home and decided to read bani himself we came back late and went to bed, Kumi carried on reciting bani up until the early hours and then quietly crept into the bed i was sleeping in. During the night i was waken up by Kumi's arm WHACKING me in the FACE!!! ohmy.gif I coulda Killed Him, but he looked so innocent sleeping there, thumb in mouth! LOL.gif

Any ideas what Kumi was dreaming about....??? Kumi?? Care to Share?!

heheh...

WJKKWJKP!

107728[/snapback]

I slept by u cus, u one fit sexy singh :TH: :TH:

and wen u wear shades, yuuuuuuuuuum yyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum