My first experience of wearing a Chola

Vir Singh

yo yo

damn........i didnt know how much peeps get harrassed for gettin into sikhi.......ive neva had no probs here.......dang it must b easy 4 me compared 2 u lol......nyways all i can say is dnt listen 2 ppl if htey try n put u off amrit or watever......or if they call u gyani (i wish i was called gyani lol).....just spark em

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^_^

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

after readin all of ur posts, what i go thru is nufffin...

first i was like ..humm i have loads to talk bout...but realized u all talked bot more seriouse problmes then what i have to tell u..heheheh. thanks to waheguru ji(forgivin me sucha sangat) rolleyes.gif

anyhow

:D ..why do people say things, why are appney so IGNORENT, WHY THEY SO MEAN?,whats wrong with them..but then u relize how blessed u are!(i can go on about the blessing part).

may be its cuz we assuum that they know what SIKHII IS. thats where a SIKH makes mistake. a Gursikh sees everyone as a Gursikh, we think others are LIKE us, that THEY HAVE SAME THOUGHTS AS us(i used to think this way and gosh...i know what i went thru. i had to learn the HARD WAY , THAT EVERYONE IS NOT THE SAMEEE! stupid me should have listen to guru shaib before gettin into stuff..lol)

the thing,Guru sahib ji did kirpa on us, made us his beloved, gave us eyes to see the valueable things that non-gursikhs can't see( cuz they r blind by mayiya)!

its allwhat N30 singh ji said and tahst what my mum ji tells me too " people said stuff to MAHHAPURASHHZ, Guru SAHIB ji, what are u co

mpair to them?"

u guys are soo brave..awesome singhs and singhnees...muchhhhhhhh respect for u all

im in love wiv chu all :nihungsmile:

rochak veer ji..gosh u is such an inspring person. :umm:

so when u gona call me again, and talk bout khalistan :umm:

(this time i promise, there wont be times, when im all in my own world and forget that im on phone and should be TALKIN instead of being quit and jus wandrin bout (i dont even knwo why i was quiet sometimes or what i was thinking bout)..hehehehehe)

when i wore Dastar at Ruby kaurs house, me and her wore it almost evey day when i was there, a day before i was going to take amrit, her dad said this to me...he jus came in the kitcihen when we were dirnkin tea and said "If u guys thining bout wearing dastar,u better be sure bout it. i can tell u bout or shwo u few gals who wore keski before, but now have taken it off. i dont like taht kind of stuff, and if u guys are gonaa wear it, then never take it off!"

And the MOST VALUABEL THING HE SAID (and i fell in love wit her dad when he said this) was, BE IN SANGAT OF THOSE WHO ARE KHALSA. he told us that if u guys will have 5 SIKHS LIKE U IN A GROUP , then u will never dhool(drift, or think twise bout who u are) away from sikhi, and sikh roop, but if u have only 2 or 3 , there are chnaces that u might fall in trap of mayiya. so try to havea stong group of 5!

thats all he said...and left us thinking bout his 2 senetences. so many meanings comeout of those 2 sentencez he said!

i feel so blessed taht we

have this group(site) where we can talk bout anything and everything, get so much help support, inspriation from each other and live in CHARDI KALLAA :nihungsmile: :e:

bul chuk muaff

and thanks for readin ma LONG post again..(sorry ji)

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JIKI FATEHHH!

much piyyaar

a couple of days go when i was takign my bus home from school, there was this hindu on the bus around 17 years old who wouldnt stop making fun of my dastaar. First he started to sing that song its getting hot in here lets take off his turban. First i just looked at him and started laughing to my self and thought wat a stupid bhaman, then after he told me to go to the barber then i got up ran towards he started to <hugs for you! awwww> in his pants, i grabbed him from his shirt threw him across the bus and he literally started to cry. Now everytime he sees me he sucks up to me so much. HUN BHAMANA NOO PATA LAGIA SINGHA NAAL PANGA NEE LAYDA HUNDA :e:

lol @ verji..

but c.. thats the problem.. if you don't handel them at the moment... then they cross the lien and go too far.. which is wehn it gets tough ...

waheguru waheguru^_^ i got soooo much respect for the singhs and singhnian out there.. Soooooo much love to you guys.. I feel proud calling you guys bhainji's and veerji's... going though all this... you kept up the banna.. respect.gif waheguru... wubb.gif

But I must confess that I do not wear a Bana all the time. For example, I only wear a Chola during major smagams or when I want to annoy my relatives. I usually just wear western cloths or a Kurta Pejama. But I love wearing a Chola, especially with all of a shastars. I want to have as much shastars on me as possible when wearing a Bana, sort of like Arnold in Commando wubb.gif

I also want to get a Bagh nakh which some people know as tiger claw made popular by Nang Niddar Singh. But his is made out of steel. When I go to India, I will find a real puratan sarbloh one.