To All Those Who Think Guru Ji Is Akaal

Guest Lohgarh Singh

Guest Lohgarh Singh

wjkk wjkf

this is a quote from dasam paatshai in sri dasam granth in bachittar natak b4 guru ji took birth in the roop we know them as akaali nihang sri guru gobins singh ji maharaj.

ਜੋ ਹਮ ਕੋ ਪਰਮੇਸਰ ਉਚਰਿਹੈਂ ॥ ਤੇ ਸਭ ਨਰਕ ਕੁੰਡ ਮਹਿ ਪਰਿਹੈਂ ॥

जो हम को परमेसर उचरिहैं ॥ ते सभ नरक कुंड महि परिहैं ॥

Whosoever shall call me the Lord, shall fall into hell.

ਮੋ ਕੌ ਦਾਸ ਤਵਨ ਕਾ ਜਾਨੋ ॥ ਯਾ ਮੈ ਭੇਦ ਨ ਰੰਚ ਪਛਾਨੋ ॥੩੨॥

मो कौ दास तवन का जानो ॥ या मै भेद न रंच पछानो ॥३२॥

Consider me as His servant and do not think of any difference between me and the Lord.32

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wjkk wjkf

this is a quote from dasam paatshai in sri dasam granth in bachittar natak b4 guru ji took birth in the roop we know them as akaali nihang sri guru gobins singh ji maharaj.

Consider me as His servant and do not think of any difference between me and the Lord.32

110191[/snapback]

"do not think of any difference between me and the Lord"

Bit of a paradox- on the one hand dont CALL Guru Ji the Lord, but on the other recognise there is no difference between them and the Lord

"do not think of any difference between me and the Lord"

Bit of a paradox- on the one hand dont CALL Guru Ji the Lord, but on the other recognise there is no difference between them and the Lord

ok i may have got the wrong end of the stick, but doesn't Guru Ji tell us that in every human being there is a part of God? so therefore we shouldn't treat anyone as tho they were less than anybody else?

i think that when Guru ji said ' do not think of any difference between me and the Lord', they meant, do not treat anyone as tho they were any less than anyone else, cos in each and every person, there is a piece of God. everyone is equal, that is why we take amrit from the same batta.

I may be wrong, but its jus my thoughts on the matter!!!

I may be wrong but the way I understand this paradox is as follows:

Guru ji is saying tht he is NOT God but he is one with God. That is, he is in complete unison with God, BUT he is NOT God.

I dont know if I m making sense but in gurbani guru ji says(9th nanak):

That mortal who meditates and vibrates upon the Lord night and day - know him to be the embodiment of the Lord.

jo paraanee nis din bhajai roop raam tih jaan.

There is no difference between the Lord and the humble servant of the Lord; O Nanak, know this as true. ||29||

har jan har antar nahee naanak saachee maan. ||29||

Also, kabeer says:

tun tun karta tun huya, mujme raha na hun (I dont remember the exact thing)

So bhagats and all people who are unison with God (may be frm any religion) are "like" God or there is no difference between them and God, BUT they are not God as God is NIRANKAR as my 1st nanak says in mool mantar

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh.

I may be wrong but the way I understand this paradox is as follows:

Guru ji is saying tht he is NOT God but he is one with God. That is, he is in complete unison with God, BUT he is NOT God.

I dont know if I m making sense but in gurbani guru ji says(9th nanak):

That mortal who meditates and vibrates upon the Lord night and day - know him to be the embodiment of the Lord. 

jo paraanee nis din bhajai roop raam tih jaan. 

There is no difference between the Lord and the humble servant of the Lord; O Nanak, know this as true. ||29|| 

har jan har antar nahee naanak saachee maan. ||29|| 

Also, kabeer says:

tun tun karta tun huya, mujme raha na hun (I dont remember the exact thing)

So bhagats and all people who are unison with God (may be frm any religion) are "like" God or there is no difference between them and God, BUT they are not God as God is NIRANKAR as my 1st nanak says in mool mantar

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh.

110248[/snapback]

I agree- this is what I made of it too, but wanted some other opinions. I think this is where the "call me the lord" is significant, as one who would like to be called the Lord would likely be under the influence of ego, and thus could not be at the state Guru Ji was ( ie one with the Lord). This would of course be because where an individual considers themselves as a seperate entity, they automaticall split themselves from God with ego, it is this ego that says 'I AM,' whereas one who is one with God could surely only say 'God is'

..ummm... yep- I'm not making sense again, so i better stop

WJKKWJKP!

wjkk wjkf

110191[/snapback]

Guroo Saahib had, has and will forever have Brahm Giaan, they are TRUE and will remain TRUE. Only those that can remain true are one with Akaal and are a part of Akaal.

People always misinterpret Guroo Saahib's hukam (above pankti) Maharaj said that out of Nimrata and as a teaching to the sangat that we should not follow any old human to be the Guroo.

Maharaj is perfect and for that reason it is only fair if we treat Guroo Saahib as Akaal, if we didnt, then we would not be giving Guroo Maharaj the credit they so deserve.

I hope i make sense and that you understand my point. Guroo Jee IS Akaal!

Maharaj also stated.... Har Harjan Duae Aek Hai.... God and Gods servant are both the same.

Vaahu Vaahu Baanee Nirankaar Hai....

WJKKWJKP!