Story Thread!

Heera Singh

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finally out of nowhere Kumi and co meet up 2 haf a big hug....

(the hug was longgg.... lol) newayz.. yeh whgere was i. o yeh ok so they were hugging n den suddenly..

"ARGHHH!!" Singhsta sat there, staring at the wall opposite him in the darkness. He sighs, as he figures that he just woke up from a nightmare. As he wiped the excess of sweat from his forehead (loadsa tissues i must say..) he had a lil sip of cold water, and set off bak 2 sleep..

BEEP BEEP! the alarm woke him up seconds later, he frowned as he llooked at this clock "1 am..". Ah, he thought, sum1 else pranked me by setting my alarm no.gif o well.. so he decided to wake up n do amritvela. As he got ready and had cold bath (screams, squeals and shivers tongue.gif ), he sat down to do his normal nitnem.. except.. he looked at his empty selve blankly. Wheres MY GUTKA?!

There was a note... he opened n tried to read it with his dormant half-closed eyes...

and outta nowhere a HUGE fire-breathing dragon stood right before him and yelled "MWA-HA-HA-HA! YOU THINK YOU COULD DEFEAT ME! JUST TRY TO!" ...then Singhstah didnt have any weapons on him and none were in sight...so he started running quickly but________