Story Thread!

Heera Singh

"let me to check with the rest"

when one khalsa ji told the rest of the khalsa fauj at the back, they all said "your THEE Mushu???" "uhuh!" said the little dragon. the Khalsa decided to start taking images of themselves as they posed with the little Mushu :e: :nihungsmile: :T:

as Mushu was aprt of them now, they decided to set off to delhi, when suddenly they realised......

(and as i have a phD in Kumi language but better known as a degree in annoyance or aka "kumistani" LOL.gif )

"aite sfe brb lemme chek wid da singhs @ da bak 2 make sure n dat"

aite sfe yea, wen dis 1 khalsa ji in glasses goes 2 da bak of da army n tells em sum lil s*it named Mushu is like "yo plzzz lemme join ya" dey all realise he frm da movie Mulan 1 (but dey all like we h8ed Mulan 2), nwayz dey like "NAHHH SINGH, IS HE DA MUSHU", so dey all ask him n dat yerrr n den Mushu like "yeh i m DA Mushu", now all da singhs r pure in chardikala rite now so dey start takin pics of demselves with Mushu :nihungsmile: :nihungsmile: :nihungsmile:

aite, so Mushu is 1 of dem now hey, n dey all like "lets go Delhi 2 sort dis bald guy out hu wears a paag n dat"but den in sum nct minute they like yooooooo.....

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the whole of the Khalsa Fauj start to search around for who was watching them (Out came all the Shasthar & the Fauj was ready to perform Gatkah onto the spy .... tongue.gif ...

....finaly Singhstah saw sum1 behind the tree with just a Kacherah on ... LOL.gif as his face was turned the other way Singhstah didn;t know who it was so Singhstah grabbed this persons neck and pulled him down.

As soon as he was pulled the Khalsa Fauj surrounded him, Singhstah turned the person around & found out it was only Kandola Paji ! .... LOL.gif

The Khalsa Fauj wondered why in the hell was he just in a Kacherah 4? So Kandola Paji answered..............................

(Sorry Kandola Ji 4 picking on u)

"Beacuse i had ants in my pants. and when i took the pants off because of the ants, it looked weird for me having only a shirt and a kacharaa on." so the fauj just stared at him and said "uh-huh...yeah sure...." and he said "no really..i swear." and the fauj said "no. you were just trying fool us werent you? werent you? we knew it! ha! youre gonna have to face your punishment for this one bhai sahib! and your punishment is that you yourself alone have to think of what to say to manmohan Singh when we get to him. now put on a Chola and come with us bhai sahib. we have no time to loose." all you could then here from bhai sahib ji was "but...but...its true. i do have ants in my pants! i'll show if you want me to! never mind. i wont show you. ...i'll just__________