2nd Generation Sikh Fanaticism

sureal69

LOLOL now this tipoc tunrs into "what name should we Give God?" :wub: @ hmmmm

y dont we just praise Him for all He's done! :wub:

we dont have the energy/life length to priase God for everything.

So to some all his values/virtues/compliments up.. theres 1 word

WAh - GURU. WAH means WOW (see it sums up everything.. since u r just amazd by all His doings)

anyway sorry for being off topic :wub:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VGJKK VGJKF!!

IN SOME WAYS I AGREE WITH URE ARGUMENT:

NOWA DAYS SOME PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE SUPERIOR TO OTHERS..THIS KIND OF IGNORANCE ANNOYS ME ASWELL.

THE WAY U TALKED ABOUT KHALISTAN AND THE CORRUPTION AT THE TOP I ALSO AGREE WITH THIS, HOWEVER WOT U MUST UNDERSTAND IS BY ASKING FOR KHALISTAN ATLEAST SIKHS WILL GET RIGHTS. WHETHER THEY GET KHALISTAN OR NOT ATLEAST THEY WILL LIVE RECOGNISED AS SIKHS RATHERER THAN HINDUS.

THE TAKSAAL OR A SANT IS NOT BIGGER THAN SIKHI......TO SURVIVE AND BE UNITED SIKH MUST UNDERSTAND THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Vaheguru is the name we use ONLY because:

siqjug siqgur vwsdyv vwvw ivSnw nwm jpwvY]

sathijug sathigur vaasadhaev vaavaa vishanaa naam japaavai||

In Satyug, Visnu in the form of Vasudev is said to have incarnated and ‘V’ Of Vahiguru reminds of Visnu.

duAwpr siqgur hrIikRSn hwhw hir hir nwm iDAwvY]

dhuaapar sathigur hareekrishan haahaa har har naam dhhiaavai||

The true Guru of dvapar is said to be Harikrsna and ‘H’ of Vahiguru reminds of Hari.

qRyqy siqgur rwm jI rwrw rwm jpy suK pwvY]

thraethae sathigur raam jee raaraa raam japae sukh paavai||

In the the treta was Ram and ‘R’ of Vahiguru tells that rembering Ram will produce joy and happiness.

Bh Gurdaas Jee (Vaars)

kiljug nwnk gur goibMd ggw goivMd nwm jpwvY]

kalijug naanak gur gobi(n)dh gagaa govi(n)dh naam japaavai||

In kalijug, Gobind is in the form of Nanak and ‘G’ of Vahiguru gets Govind recited.

cwry jwgy chu jugI pMcwiex ivc jwie smwvY]

chaarae jaagae chahu jugee pa(n)chaaein vich jaae samaavai||

The recitations o f all the four ages subsume in Panchayan i.e. in the soul of the common man.

cwroN ACr iek kr vwihgurU jp mMqR jpwvY]

chaaro(n) ashhar eik kar vaahiguroo jap ma(n)thr japaavai||

When joining four letters Vahiguru is remembered,

jhW qy aupijAw iPr qhW smwvY ]ôù]ñ]

jehaa(n) thae oupajiaa fir thehaa(n) samaavai ||aa||a||

The jiv merges again in its origin.

Wjkk Wjkf

Back to the original post,

Hi All!

What I wanted to cover is this seeming fanaticism among young Sikhs raised within western cultures. It seems as if either you’re not sikh or you’re overly sikh.

The things I want to cover:

1) Facial hair obsession with respect to sikh women. If you’re a girl and you shave or wax then you’re not sikh.

2) If you’re a woman and you don’t wear a turban then you’re not sikh.

3) If you’re a guy and you don’t wear a turban then you’re not a sikh.

4) Numerous references to being guru ji’s prince and princesses?!?!? What?!? This is all new to me, sorry if I don’t follow.

5) This whole taksaal thing now what is that all about. Just because Sikhism in a small way was defended by the jathedar we all know and love (Bhindrinwale) doesn’t make that taksaal the end all and be all of Sikhism.

For every thousand men that attack the leaves of a tree (problem) only one man attacks the roots.

I truly believe that this taksaal stuff has got to end, along with all of these baabas. I find that Sikhs are more and more focusing on their outward appearance in order to impress each other or how many hours of path they can do etc..

Please focus on yourself since Sikhism is an inward journey of personal self discovery and union with god.

I don’t remember the Guru granth sahib chatting about how big someone’s turban is or which aunti has the longest beard. Lets face it, beards, turbans and moustaches on women do not look attractive. Wear either at your own peril, either you will look foolish or worse. If you’ve read this far you’ll be happy to know I'm a guy and I wear a turban and have been a proud sikh for many years.

I wanted to respond to all the <banned word filter activated> on this board because I’m frankly fed up with this new found western fanaticism. Get a life, read and understand the guru granth sahib and then come back and talk to me. I write this because last week we had some family over at my house for dinner. My girl cousins who are sikh but cut their hair had a chance encounter at my house with my dad’s family friends who’s daughters wear turbans. My girl cousins are rather fashion conscious and very good looking, but are not wild drinking party animals. However the girls wearing turbans treated them as if they were wh**s who had no morals whatsoever. It was as if they acted and this is a quote “Guru ji’s princesses” and above anyone who doesn’t wear a turban. GET A LIFE! That’s how you drive away anyone who may even be remotely interested in the religion.

As for being Khalastani, well first someone explain to me what khalistan will be and then maybe I’ll believe in it. Not some utopian society, but lets face it the same people who run the gurudwaras will be running khalistan. Trust me it will be that bad, would you move there? I think not. If you’re silly enough to think I’m some non-sikh, writing this then you are even beyond hope. Give me some clear answers and a rational discussion not uptopian societies and superficial benchmarks regarding faith. Or is it always going to be the one with the longest beard and biggest turban wins? Trust me our parents have been at it for generations, nothing new, same old same old. Just that we’re fighting with each other in English.

Ok im gna approach this systematically cos all these posts are giving me a headache!!!

1) Facial hair obsession with respect to sikh women. If you’re a girl and you shave or wax then you’re not sikh.

With regards to facial hair on women. At the end of the day, women (and men) should not remove ANY hair from ANYWHERE on their person. This is standard, and cannot and should not be questioned, cos ovawise ur just questioning ur Guru. I wont bring up quotes cos a lot of people have already done that!!!! However, some women feel that they are unable to cope with their excess hair in ‘unwanted’ places, and so they do remove it. This is their personal choice and so we cannot question their tendencies. It is not up to us to condemn them in any way, even if we appear to follow our guidelines to the last detail. Who are we to question them? Same goes to sureal69, you have said in ur posts that it disgusts you to see women with facial hair, but who are you to condemn them for what they believe? That is just ur personal opinion, which you by all means are entitled to. No-one is saying that if ur a woman and u shave etc that you are not a Sikh, however is just means that these women have not fully embraced their faith. Also, women with facial hair are not attractive? In my opinion, we will all be paired up with the one we have been destined to, so our personal appearance does not come into it. Its fate. Also, beauty is in the eye of the beholder!!!

2) If you’re a woman and you don’t wear a turban then you’re not Sikh.

I myself come from an amritdhari family, but I myself am not amritdhari just yet and do not wear a dastaar. Some of the women I know who are amritdhari do not wear a dastaar. Having read some posts on this site iv learnt that women should wear a dastaar as part of their identity, to enforce equality amongst men and women. This is why Guru Ji said their SIKHS (therefore men and women) should wear a dastaar. However, for whatever reason, some women feel that they cannot do this, or perhaps have not been brought up to believe this etc. there are many different reasons, but again it all boils down to the actual person. We as the general public cannot and should not try to impose our beliefs on others, or mock anyone in any way. Sureal69, you say that u find women who wear a dastaar unattractive, but again this boils down to ur personal preference. I know a good many who find women with dastaars more attractive than those without – its their personal opinion.

3) If you’re a guy and you don’t wear a turban then you’re not a Sikh.

What is a Sikh? A soul waiting to be taught, a learner/disciple. If we were all perfect right from the start, why would we be born in this janum? The fact of the matter is, all men should wear a dastaar. End of. However if some do not, again it is their own personal choice, let them be if that’s what they want. By all means show them the true path, BUT do not force them onto it. I believe that if ur a guy and you do not wear a dastaar, then u are still a Sikh, but one that has not fully embraced their faith.

4) Numerous references to being guru ji’s prince and princesses?!?!? What?!? This is all new to me, sorry if I don’t follow.

Kaur = princess

Singh = lion BUT Singhs and Kaurs are brother and sister, therefore princess and prince!!!! Jus some affectionate terminology (I tink!!). Guru Gobind Singh Ji proclaims that all Sikhs are their sons and daughters (at Chamkaur). Guru Gobind Singh Ji is royalty, we are royalties children, therefore we are all princes and princesses, again affectionate terms with powerful meaning.

To me, a person’s outward appearance is EQUALLY important to a person’s inner quality. A person should not focus on one, without nurturing the other. So in some ways, I agree with sureal69, because there are a lot of people who do jus focus on their outward appearance, and not on their inner self, and visa versa.

My girl cousins who are sikh but cut their hair had a chance encounter at my house with my dad’s family friends who’s daughters wear turbans. My girl cousins are rather fashion conscious and very good looking, but are not wild drinking party animals. However the girls wearing turbans treated them as if they were wh**s who had no morals whatsoever. It was as if they acted and this is a quote “Guru ji’s princesses” and above anyone who doesn’t wear a turban. GET A LIFE! That’s how you drive away anyone who may even be remotely interested in the religion.

This was clearly wrong, the gals wiv the dastaars should not have done this. Clearly these gals have a lot to learn about pride etc, and I second ur comment That’s how you drive away anyone who may even be remotely interested in the religion. How can people be brought into Sikhi, if they are constantly being condemned? SIKHI SHOULD BE EMBRACED WHOLE HEARTEDLY, NOT IMPOSED UPON BY OTHERS.

However, sureal69, how can you judge all gals who wear a dastaars on the actions of a few? I know a few gals who wear dastaars, all from different families, and they are some of the nicest people eva. A persons appearance does not dictate his or hers personality, so to say that all gals who wear dastaars consider themselves to be better than those who do not, is an ignorant comment to make.

The question of fanaticism…. I think what sureal69 is tryna emphasise on is the fact that many people just wanna show how ‘Sikh’ they are with their appearance e.g. who’s got the biggest Kara etc.

Contrary to what a lot of people on this site think, I believe that sureal69 is a very intelligent person with perhaps controversial beliefs, but still they are important. I think that sureal69 has brought up a lot of interesting issues.

if iv offended anyone, ma bad!!!!!

Wjkk Wjkf

Wjkk Wjkf

Back to the original post,

Hi All!

What I wanted to cover is this seeming fanaticism among young Sikhs raised within western cultures. It seems as if either you’re not sikh or you’re overly sikh.

The things I want to cover:

5) This whole taksaal thing now what is that all about. Just because Sikhism in a small way was defended by the jathedar we all know and love (Bhindrinwale) doesn’t make that taksaal the end all and be all of Sikhism.

For every thousand men that attack the leaves of a tree (problem) only one man attacks the roots.

I truly believe that this taksaal stuff has got to end, along with all of these baabas. I find that Sikhs are more and more focusing on their outward appearance in order to impress each other or how many hours of path they can do etc..

Please focus on yourself since Sikhism is an inward journey of personal self discovery and union with god.

I don’t remember the Guru granth sahib chatting about how big someone’s turban is or which aunti has the longest beard. Lets face it, beards, turbans and moustaches on women do not look attractive. Wear either at your own peril, either you will look foolish or worse. If you’ve read this far you’ll be happy to know I'm a guy and I wear a turban and have been a proud sikh for many years.

I wanted to respond to all the <banned word filter activated> on this board because I’m frankly fed up with this new found western fanaticism. Get a life, read and understand the guru granth sahib and then come back and talk to me. I write this because last week we had some family over at my house for dinner. My girl cousins who are sikh but cut their hair had a chance encounter at my house with my dad’s family friends who’s daughters wear turbans. My girl cousins are rather fashion conscious and very good looking, but are not wild drinking party animals. However the girls wearing turbans treated them as if they were wh**s who had no morals whatsoever. It was as if they acted and this is a quote “Guru ji’s princesses” and above anyone who doesn’t wear a turban. GET A LIFE! That’s how you drive away anyone who may even be remotely interested in the religion.

As for being Khalastani, well first someone explain to me what khalistan will be and then maybe I’ll believe in it. Not some utopian society, but lets face it the same people who run the gurudwaras will be running khalistan. Trust me it will be that bad, would you move there? I think not. If you’re silly enough to think I’m some non-sikh, writing this then you are even beyond hope. Give me some clear answers and a rational discussion not uptopian societies and superficial benchmarks regarding faith. Or is it always going to be the one with the longest beard and biggest turban wins? Trust me our parents have been at it for generations, nothing new, same old same old. Just that we’re fighting with each other in English.

Ok im gna approach this systematically cos all these posts are giving me a headache!!!

With regards to facial hair on women. At the end of the day, women (and men) should not remove ANY hair from ANYWHERE on their person. This is standard, and cannot and should not be questioned, cos ovawise ur just questioning ur Guru. I wont bring up quotes cos a lot of people have already done that!!!! However, some women feel that they are unable to cope with their excess hair in ‘unwanted’ places, and so they do remove it. This is their personal choice and so we cannot question their tendencies. It is not up to us to condemn them in any way, even if we appear to follow our guidelines to the last detail. Who are we to question them? Same goes to sureal69, you have said in ur posts that it disgusts you to see women with facial hair, but who are you to condemn them for what they believe? That is just ur personal opinion, which you by all means are entitled to. No-one is saying that if ur a woman and u shave etc that you are not a Sikh, however is just means that these women have not fully embraced their faith. Also, women with facial hair are not attractive? In my opinion, we will all be paired up with the one we have been destined to, so our personal appearance does not come into it. Its fate. Also, beauty is in the eye of the beholder!!!

2) If you’re a woman and you don’t wear a turban then you’re not Sikh.

I myself come from an amritdhari family, but I myself am not amritdhari just yet and do not wear a dastaar. Some of the women I know who are amritdhari do not wear a dastaar. Having read some posts on this site iv learnt that women should wear a dastaar as part of their identity, to enforce equality amongst men and women. This is why Guru Ji said their SIKHS (therefore men and women) should wear a dastaar. However, for whatever reason, some women feel that they cannot do this, or perhaps have not been brought up to believe this etc. there are many different reasons, but again it all boils down to the actual person. We as the general public cannot and should not try to impose our beliefs on others, or mock anyone in any way. Sureal69, you say that u find women who wear a dastaar unattractive, but again this boils down to ur personal preference. I know a good many who find women with dastaars more attractive than those without – its their personal opinion.

3) If you’re a guy and you don’t wear a turban then you’re not a Sikh.

What is a Sikh? A soul waiting to be taught, a learner/disciple. If we were all perfect right from the start, why would we be born in this janum? The fact of the matter is, all men should wear a dastaar. End of. However if some do not, again it is their own personal choice, let them be if that’s what they want. By all means show them the true path, BUT do not force them onto it. I believe that if ur a guy and you do not wear a dastaar, then u are still a Sikh, but one that has not fully embraced their faith.

Kaur = princess

Singh = lion BUT Singhs and Kaurs are brother and sister, therefore princess and prince!!!! Jus some affectionate terminology (I tink!!). Guru Gobind Singh Ji proclaims that all Sikhs are their sons and daughters (at Chamkaur). Guru Gobind Singh Ji is royalty, we are royalties children, therefore we are all princes and princesses, again affectionate terms with powerful meaning.

To me, a person’s outward appearance is EQUALLY important to a person’s inner quality. A person should not focus on one, without nurturing the other. So in some ways, I agree with sureal69, because there are a lot of people who do jus focus on their outward appearance, and not on their inner self, and visa versa.

My girl cousins who are sikh but cut their hair had a chance encounter at my house with my dad’s family friends who’s daughters wear turbans. My girl cousins are rather fashion conscious and very good looking, but are not wild drinking party animals. However the girls wearing turbans treated them as if they were wh**s who had no morals whatsoever. It was as if they acted and this is a quote “Guru ji’s princesses” and above anyone who doesn’t wear a turban. GET A LIFE! That’s how you drive away anyone who may even be remotely interested in the religion.

This was clearly wrong, the gals wiv the dastaars should not have done this. Clearly these gals have a lot to learn about pride etc, and I second ur comment That’s how you drive away anyone who may even be remotely interested in the religion. How can people be brought into Sikhi, if they are constantly being condemned? SIKHI SHOULD BE EMBRACED WHOLE HEARTEDLY, NOT IMPOSED UPON BY OTHERS.

However, sureal69, how can you judge all gals who wear a dastaars on the actions of a few? I know a few gals who wear dastaars, all from different families, and they are some of the nicest people eva. A persons appearance does not dictate his or hers personality, so to say that all gals who wear dastaars consider themselves to be better than those who do not, is an ignorant comment to make.

The question of fanaticism…. I think what sureal69 is tryna emphasise on is the fact that many people just wanna show how ‘Sikh’ they are with their appearance e.g. who’s got the biggest Kara etc.

Contrary to what a lot of people on this site think, I believe that sureal69 is a very intelligent person with perhaps controversial beliefs, but still they are important. I think that sureal69 has brought up a lot of interesting issues.

if iv offended anyone, ma bad!!!!!

Wjkk Wjkf

114357[/snapback]

Thank you for such a wonderfully informative post. As you may have noticed some were offeneded that I referred to God in any other name other than Waheguru. Sad how some will always miss what Sikhism has been trying to say.

I find it fascinating how this thread has in some respects through discussion uncovered all of the biases that I intially wrote about in my first post. For some people who wrote the more absurd posts, you know who you are and what you've got to change about your thinking.

I would like to thank everyone for participating and I hope we can continue trying to figure out why and how our religion has changed in a direction that is difficult to support or defend.

To me Fanatics are those who try to force their relgion down in somebody's throat by means of showning their relIgion being more mordern, more superior, latest, up to date last but not the least THE ONLY WAY TO REACH GOD. they are those who particularly and seemingly give MORE importance to OUTTER LOOK THAN INNER LOOK. They are those who are HYPOCRATE. They are those who just demean other's religion when someone frm other religion perform their SIMPLE religious rites (like idol worship in hindusim) and dub it as "KARAM KAND"...or say it as "KAAFIR". those to me are the fanatics ppl.

ps: THEIR IS NO PLURAL OF RELIGION.

To me Fanatics are those who try to force their relgion down in somebody's throat by means of showning their relIgion being more mordern, more superior, latest, up to date last but not the least THE ONLY WAY TO REACH GOD. they are those who particularly and seemingly give MORE importance to OUTTER LOOK THAN INNER LOOK.  They are those who are HYPOCRATE. They are those who just demean other's religion when someone frm other religion perform their SIMPLE religious rites (like idol worship in hindusim) and dub it as "KARAM KAND"...or say it as "KAAFIR". those to me are the fanatics ppl.

114401[/snapback]

Please do not try to redefine fanatic.

I have defined both fundamentalist and fanatic in my earlier posts. Take the time to read above before posting.

The other thing is I feel some people simply cannot digest sikhism. That is why they need rehats and the like. O LORD GIVE US SOME RULES. Such that we may be able to ascertain those who are worthy among us.

For your ilk, I have no other suggestion that to follow a few religions with plenty of rules and conventions. May I suggest Islam, fundementalist Christianity? Any of the Judao-Christian religions will suffice.

You will have rules upon rules, down to how you dress and who you may befriend. Islam I might add really does well in this area. Give it a try, I know you'll like it, Sikhism seems to just confuse you. Hinduism has the caste system, that will really help you in determining who you are better than and who was lesser than you. Its much better than the other religions because you have to put no effort in, you are born lower or higher. You are free to live your life in whatever way possible in the comfort that you are born higher than someone else.

Great fun! See, there are plenty of religions like that, where dress code vs conduct and dress code and convention win. Thank god for Budhism, Sufiism and Sikhism. But juding from some of the posts might I suggest a different religion? One that is more to your way of thought?

Thank You.

And Praise the Lord!

To me Fanatics are those who try to force their relgion down in somebody's throat by means of showning their relIgion being more mordern, more superior, latest, up to date last but not the least THE ONLY WAY TO REACH GOD. they are those who particularly and seemingly give MORE importance to OUTTER LOOK THAN INNER LOOK.  They are those who are HYPOCRATE. They are those who just demean other's religion when someone frm other religion perform their SIMPLE religious rites (like idol worship in hindusim) and dub it as "KARAM KAND"...or say it as "KAAFIR". those to me are the fanatics ppl.

114401[/snapback]

Please do not try to redefine fanatic.

I have defined both fundamentalist and fanatic in my earlier posts. Take the time to read above before posting.

The other thing is I feel some people simply cannot digest sikhism. That is why they need rehats and the like. O LORD GIVE US SOME RULES. Such that we may be able to ascertain those who are worthy among us.

For your ilk, I have no other suggestion that to follow a few religions with plenty of rules and conventions. May I suggest Islam, fundementalist Christianity? Any of the Judao-Christian religions will suffice.

You will have rules upon rules, down to how you dress and who you may befriend. Islam I might add really does well in this area. Give it a try, I know you'll like it, Sikhism seems to just confuse you. Hinduism has the caste system, that will really help you in determining who you are better than and who was lesser than you. Its much better than the other religions because you have to put no effort in, you are born lower or higher. You are free to live your life in whatever way possible in the comfort that you are born higher than someone else.

Great fun! See, there are plenty of religions like that, where dress code vs conduct and dress code and convention win. Thank god for Budhism, Sufiism and Sikhism. But juding from some of the posts might I suggest a different religion? One that is more to your way of thought?

Thank You.

And Praise the Lord!

114402[/snapback]

BRO IS UR DEFINATION FINAL???

NOTINGH IS FINAL IN THE WORLD OF DIVINE..

any bani says " aaap apni budh hain jatee barnat bhin bhin tuhey taitee"..i dont know if that tuk is relavent here... tongue.gif

Love

Since you have not followed the rules then there is no way that you can make comments on them. If you have traveled the path then only can you make comments. Getting to God is not a walk in the park. It takes hard work and REHAT that father Guru Gobind Singh Ji has given us to follow. Sikhi is not about feeling good and leaving it at that. I've heard monas say that I follow Sikhi on the inside, I don't need to show it on the outside. I call that a hot steaming pile of you know what. If you TRULY love something and want to follow it you will do whatever it takes, follow whatever rules are there to reach your goal. You will not make excuses.

Follow the path first, then make comments.

Sat Sri Akal:

Well, this has been very...long...so let's make it longer:

What is hair and its significance...ever wonder why the great sages of the major world religions kept hair?

rom rom mih bsih murwir ]

and on each and every hair, the Lord abides.

(Bhagat Kabeer Ji, Raag Gauree, 344).

Guru Sahib's Hukam on Dastaar:

Dastaar Bina Nahi Rehnaa - Do not remain without a Dastaar. This was not directed to men or women only, but to his Sikhs, in a dictation to Bhai Nand Lal Sahib in the Nander 52 Hukams. You may reference the attachment.

Current Panthic Rehat does not stipulate that the Dastaar is required for women, but you obviously have a problem with women wearing Dastaars. Now let me ask you, when you are judged by others about your Sikhi, you don't feel too good right (it is a given from the tone of your posts)? Then what gives you the right to judge others, as you are doing to the Bibis of the Panth? If a Bibi wishes to wear a Dastaar, what's your allergy? So far, you have stated that women as per your reading have only recently been wearing a Dastaar. Mata Bhag Kaur (aka. Mai Bhago) as per many accounts, wore a Dastaar to battle in the time of Guru Gobind Singh Sahib...that was not a few years ago. You want a textual reference:

http://www.lotusmedia.co.uk/sikhstudent/Do...Post-Missal.pdf

(Author is not going to be liked by many, but please remember that he is merely citing the work of Giani Gian Singh...it starts from Another Sakhi...).

Read above. Also refer to the Panthic Rehat Maryada.

Singh and Kaur are terms of royalty. Similarly, Guru Gobind Singh Ji is Dasam Patshah, aka the Tenth King. What you call the daughters and sons of a King?

Not touching that. There are many Jathas, all who have contributed wonderfully to the Sikh Panth.

Crazy talk of a eutopian society and about giving your head to guru ji.

So please read Gurbani eh?

hamaree jaath paath gur sathigur ham vaechiou sir gur kae ||

The Guru, the True Guru, is my social status and honor; I have sold my head to the Guru.

(Guru Raam Daas Ji, Raag Soohee, 731).

I hope you are not sensitive...

ho kaatto kaatt baadt sir raakho jith naanak sa(n)th charr aavai ||4||3||

I would cut off my head, and cut it into pieces, O Nanak, and set it down for the Saints to walk upon. ||4||3||

(Guru Raam Daas Ji, Raag Raamkalee, 881).

So what were you trying to prove again?

KalgidharJiDe52Bachan.pdf